User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bNoLockDown

Why would anyone want lockdown lol, I could be wrong but im pretty sure it's been a part of siege forever, should be removed if you ask me.

@TimTim when you finish, send me a PM or Email for receive your payment
    Brazilian community is looking forward to this fix

LOL. This was an amusing thread to read. I just got done finishing a huge pain in the ass mod for SiegeXtreme 3 with the new gems I made as a standalone package with no dependencies that only allow the players that earned the gems to pick them up otherwise they show a DENIED message.

I'm not even getting the satisfaction of other players reactions to the condescending passive aggressive messages my gems say. Can someone please be offended by it?
    Damn I missed out on a chance to make some $$$ lol.

Hurry up and take that offer TimTim!

btw kinda sorry if the image is too big too lazy now to resize it. at least its not an uncompressed 2MB .png (your welcome mokos internet)

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    @TimTim when you finish, send me a PM or Email for receive your payment
    Brazilian community is looking forward to this fix
    I just sent you an email with an updated version attached. I made a couple of other minor improvements as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I just sent you an email with an updated version attached. I made a couple of other minor improvements as well.

Our finders fee will be 170$ plz. Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    hahah so quick ,

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    .... lockdown is so fucking lame... its just so dumb, why would you want to fire a weapon at someone and have them not be able to move away from it via dodging or jumping? it was a game engine bug that was actually unintended by epic.... @HIGH[+]AdRiaN

i dont know if the lock down of minigun was or not intentional. But with 0 ping simulated by newnet, the hit scan weapons (sniper, shock, enforcer) gain more advantage over other weapons. In newnet original config, the damages are changed, for re-balance them back, but currently, most of players in br servers, was inactive since 2002-2003. All old players hated the modified damages, i needed changed the values of nn UTPure in UT.ini

With 0 ping/lag and original damages, minigun become a useless weapon compared to the other, and all we want is play a net game as close to lan game. NN is a almost perfect lag compensator for all UT weapons, besides correcting a lot of glitches. In nn 9_0_2 Minigun and BioRifle are the only weapons that was not possible configure to UT original settings. We was feeling to play in a fake UT, because formerly minigun was a weapon of great importance. Bio loaded dont kill like UT original, even trying change the damage (other bug), but never was a important weapon in classic UT (few players know use it).

All what brazilian community want is to play with 0 lag/ping delay, and UT original weapons, damages and functionality.

Thread Information