<|UTS|>Akatosh aka Desteny aka PRINCESO - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    and you understand that the map is crap?
    and seen that it is a very experienced player, you can play ctf and also dm so I do not think you should not have any kind of problem to counteract the situation that leads to you and thus also to other players be campeando for several minutes. blame the map's take seems a bit whimsical.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    <|UTS|>Akatosh

Demo: sja94.net76.net/Files/uts_1.zip

I saw people complaining about him in the insta server last night, when it was duku and bleak being played, now we was playing woot and he was in the other base all game didn't get one grab.

The guy who was "permanently" banned before.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/princeso-teneris-3833/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/desteny-3688/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/lamers-united-3908/
    happens to me in some games that several players are located in enemy base on the upper platform on map woot a camper for several minutes, what bothers me a bit and more if they are 3 players on the top shelf killing players born.

and played several maps èl, I think giving a warning is sufficient but let's see how is your reaction to the claim with his play

Reason: You can't frag for shit, stop trying to dm.

I did laugh just now watching you try do dm on control, and you couldn't even out frag a crap player like me when I grabbed 14 times. I even swapped teams to try and help your team, and all you did was sit in mid being useless.
    Sorry i not speak troll-inglish.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    and seen that it is a very experienced player, you can play ctf and also dm so I do not think you should not have any kind of problem to counteract the situation that leads to you and thus also to other players be campeando for several minutes. blame the map's take seems a bit whimsical.

happens to me in some games that several players are located in enemy base on the upper platform on map woot a camper for several minutes, what bothers me a bit and more if they are 3 players on the top shelf killing players born.

and played several maps èl, I think giving a warning is sufficient but let's see how is your reaction to the claim with his play
    Lo siento muchacho, lo escribiré en español, si les molesta usen el google traductor, Nootabolaus-Thorn y el otro que no me acuerdo de su nombre fragh y toda variante de mapas abiertos, son y serán mapas mierdas para, a lo que ctf "se refiere", El echo es Simple,Imagina lo que te voy a decir, pero por favor imagina lo siguiente analiza y piénsalo un poco. Quitales las bandera a esos mapas, cámbiale la modalidad de ctf, a dm,tdm,lms, y apliquemos un poco mas tanto de nw e instad, y que tenemos? un mapa perfecto para dm-tdm-lms,pero y ctf? lo siento pero es así, esos mapas "NO SON PARA CTF" lo llevan a otro nivel, y lo que me da mas risa, es que varios de aca que apoyan estos tipos de mapas, tratan de "mierda" los mapas de liga, que es en donde yo juego tanto atacante defensa y medio, por si no se entiende bien, capturardor defiendo en al base y cubridor.

I really wish I was good at hacking, then I would make something that will teach selfish assholes like you a lesson.

Oh I don't like this map, I know I'll ruin it for everyone else.

I really wish I was good at hacking, then I would make something that will teach selfish assholes like you a lesson.

Oh I don't like this map, I know I'll ruin it for everyone else.
    I repeat. Sorry i not speak troll-inglish.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    Lo siento muchacho, lo escribiré en español, si les molesta usen el google traductor, Nootabolaus-Thorn y el otro que no me acuerdo de su nombre fragh y toda variante de mapas abiertos, son y serán mapas mierdas para, a lo que ctf "se refiere", El echo es Simple,Imagina lo que te voy a decir, pero por favor imagina lo siguiente analiza y piénsalo un poco. Quitales las bandera a esos mapas, cámbiale la modalidad de ctf, a dm,tdm,lms, y apliquemos un poco mas tanto de nw e instad, y que tenemos? un mapa perfecto para dm-tdm-lms,pero y ctf? lo siento pero es así, esos mapas "NO SON PARA CTF" lo llevan a otro nivel, y lo que me da mas risa, es que varios de aca que apoyan estos tipos de mapas, tratan de "mierda" los mapas de liga, que es en donde yo juego tanto atacante defensa y medio, por si no se entiende bien, capturardor defiendo en al base y cubridor.
    entiendo la reflexión que haces y la comparto tambien ya que woot es un mapa de frente a frente, dificilmente se puede desarollar un estilo ctf de elite, sinembargo no olvides que este server no es solo para elite, sabes muy bien que hay muchos jugadores principiantes que frecuentan el server. me pregunto porque razon si usted esta anhelando jugar un ctf decente no se retira simplemente del mapa y espera como espectador? o tambien usted puede dirigirse a servidores que cuenten con las espectativas o que no cuenten con las debilidades que usted tan claramente lo expresa.

I understand the thinking you do and share it too because woot is a map of face to face, hardly can develop a style ctf elite, HOWEVER do not forget that this server is not just for elite, you know very well that there are many beginners who frequent the server. I wonder why reason if you are craving a decent play ctf is not simply remove the map and expected as a spectator? or also you can go to servers that have the expectations or that do not have weaknesses that you so clearly expressed

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    entiendo la reflexión que haces y la comparto tambien ya que woot es un mapa de frente a frente, dificilmente se puede desarollar un estilo ctf de elite, sinembargo no olvides que este server no es solo para elite, sabes muy bien que hay muchos jugadores principiantes que frecuentan el server. me pregunto porque razon si usted esta anhelando jugar un ctf decente no se retira simplemente del mapa y espera como espectador? o tambien usted puede dirigirse a servidores que cuenten con las espectativas o que no cuenten con las debilidades que usted tan claramente lo expresa.

I understand the thinking you do and share it too because woot is a map of face to face, hardly can develop a style ctf elite, HOWEVER do not forget that this server is not just for elite, you know very well that there are many beginners who frequent the server. I wonder why reason if you are craving a decent play ctf is not simply remove the map and expected as a spectator? or also you can go to servers that have the expectations or that do not have weaknesses that you so clearly expressed
    Es lo que normalmente ago, pero hoy día estaba un poco furioso que me quise quedar en la partida. Asta el otro mapa, eso si algo que me molesta acá, y es algo que a varios les disgusta, es que este tontito seudo enfermomental llamado ut-sniper-caca, que de sniper no tiene nada, "llora" por todo, por lo que supe lo banearon de ipug, y ya me doy un motivo de por que fue.

Reason: You can't frag for shit, stop trying to dm.

I did laugh just now watching you try do dm on control, and you couldn't even out frag a crap player like me when I grabbed 14 times. I even swapped teams to try and help your team, and all you did was sit in mid being useless.
    #rekt

Allow me to use this opportunity to gloat and show the DMers how useless they are. DMing noobs can't stop the freight train.

I'm reminded of a few weeks ago on Control when there were was only one persion grabbing on each team, jst2blond on red and myself (DJENTSTEP) on blue: Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

jst2blond's teammates only started grabbing because they were forced to after getting capped on, but all in all, 10 completely useless players spamming shock combos at the flag stand and doorways for 15 minutes. jst2blond and I essentially both played 1v5 for 15 minutes. For the love of God people, use your brain and actually play Capture the Flag. As <|UTS|>Dio would say, "-=LoL was not fun=-".

ROFL! Gotta love the boost power!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

For what i have understand, Akatosh thinks that if you look at an open map with CTF tag, if you remove flags and if you remove the CTF tag, what do we have : a DM/TDM map . LOL of course Akatosh, a lot of CTF maps were DM map firstly and that s why sometime we can some see common maps with CTF and DM tag on mapvote....Anyway, there is a CTF tag, there are flags, so just play as you have to do but not how you think it would be played if, if..., if .....

Akatosh says " lo escribiré en español, si les molesta usen el google traductor" (i write it in spanish, if they are bothered they can use google translator)
    then Akatosh says : " repeat. Sorry i not speak troll-inglish."
    My answer is : your first advice was good, can you apply it to you : use google TROLLslator

@TimTim : btw, i used to grabb a lot each maps i can play, i am not a Def, i like running with flag but really boring when your whole team just stand up on base trying to have some frags, i/we have to attack/grabb/cover myself/run/ and cap but most of the time i only attack/grab and die with flag
    It reminds me something, i have a pix of timtim grabbing this game
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-06-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information