2015 Tournament Pre-Alpha (What do u think?) - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Yeah im finding the low grav insta servers to be really boring. You can't really utilize the low gravity because it makes you a prime target, and hitting these people who just tap left and right gets boring. I seem to be only finding low gravity servers populated though. I guess it is more attractive to people who are not use to quake's/ut's fast pace game play.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Quote Originally Posted by BiGbOsS View Post
    Yeah im finding the low grav insta servers to be really boring. You can't really utilize the low gravity because it makes you a prime target, and hitting these people who just tap left and right gets boring. I seem to be only finding low gravity servers populated though. I guess it is more attractive to people who are not use to quake's/ut's fast pace game play.
    Is it just Low Grav or is it 155 LGI?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Just low grav from what I've seen lol. Low grav in any form has never been my cup of tea, but I can see why the standard for low grav in UT99 is to increase gamespeed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Pretty sure just reg low grav. Some of these servers are putting on some mod (or mods?) that "enhances" the movement apparently while playing low grav insta. I have no idea what mod/mutator it is, and I have no idea where to get it (to be fair, I have not really searched). If you do not have it, your screen jerks every time you're in the air whether it be because you walked off a ledge, dodged, jumped, etc. It is slightly annoying, but some of these servers neither advertise the mod/mutator nor the fact that they run low gravity, so you have to connect to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Just low grav from what I've seen lol. Low grav in any form has never been my cup of tea, but I can see why the standard for low grav in UT99 is to increase gamespeed as well.
    I was actually just thinking this as well. Low grav might be a bit more bearable if the game speed was increased while running low grav. Hell I think the movement speed should be increased for the entire game, but a lot of people think differently over at the ut4 forums lol.

When is this ever going to be fixed

Happens in every match

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    When is this ever going to be fixed

Happens in every match
    You should post this over at the UT forums: https://forums.unrealtournament.com

raxxy and cafe asked me a while back about my predictions for problems with UT4's net code. The issue of unregistered shots was the first thing I mentioned. For a lot of people, unregistered shots occurring every map can be pretty game breaking.

Oh, and the second thing I mentioned was movement speed (needs to be both faster and more responsive).

That said, UT4's net code is fantastic considering it's pre-alpha. I'm glad they're ironing this stuff out in the early stages. It is an absolute must.

They need to install LCWeapons huehue.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

HAAA omg.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I saw someone mention over there that it would be cool if there were features that allowed a server admin to control the game speed and the air control like you could in 99. This could prove pretty useful especially in LGI. At the same time, I wonder if I allow the fact that I'm a 99 player get the better of me. This is its own game after all and not a 99 remake.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Oh, and the second thing I mentioned was movement speed (needs to be both faster and more responsive).

Agreed.
    I saw a thread over there a while back where someone mentioned this. Unfortunately, I believe the thread ended up being a "[insert game here] had the best movement speed" fight. Not sure if anything productive actually came out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGbOsS View Post
    I saw a thread over there a while back where someone mentioned this. Unfortunately, I believe the thread ended up being a "[insert game here] had the best movement speed" fight. Not sure if anything productive actually came out of it.
    UT4's development motto: "If you want something done right, you'll have to do it yourself."

Thread Information