Holy shit people are stupid

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Holy shit people are stupid

first off, wassup chis and fleece, where the f are you two.

second, eventhough I said I would try to never register on the forums, here I am...

now to the point:

I will try to keep this short as I have been known to write novels when it comes to stupid people.

So since this is already being discussed in the mods section, I just wonder how much is actually there to be seen. Got banned by chamberidiot today. I dont even care about the ban really. It's more the reason behind it. So about a week ago she calls me a "hateful little joker" and disconnects from BT server. This was after I told her "yah but you died so you still suck", I told her I was obviously kidding but she took it seriously apparently. Alrighty...so fast forward to now after she insults me and disconnects without anything else. Today and yesterday she is talking to me like we are all buddy-buddy. ???? So I call her out on it, I tell her you called me a "hateful little joker". Her next words are: "dude. STOP WITH THE INSULTS".

I. CAN'T. EVEN.

Can someone make sense of that?

I then tried to get her kicked from the BT server, yes that was me with my laptop and my desktop, and she tells me that she knows its me and to stop it. I say no shit its me.

Here comes another chamberly reply... "stop lying! I know it's you!" umm...brain does not compute.

Are you really that stupid chamberly? Or are you just trolling?

I know she does a lot here for everyone so I already know the side I'm on lol...just wanted to point out the details behind it all since I am almost sure she wouldnt post the full facts. I saw another thread where supposedly someone had said much more in the server and then when it came time to cough up logs, she just tried changing the subject or playing it off like it was nothing.

DONT BE A FUCKING IDIOT VANDORA. THANKS.

At least post some screenshots or logs when you have to say something against someone . And then EL ECUATORIANO aka A_nerd sobahh aka sobr aka moo, we both know (and probably some others too) how you can be a bitch in server, complaining at aimbotters everywhere, trying to fool some players, talking them shit, you are a scam ...Anyway, when i saw you today, i was very disapointed because you seems very mature to me unlike you were in the past as you actually do to Chamberly . But it seems you are still the bipolar guy i use to deal with at combo server . BTW, if you want us to record your complain, post screenshots or whatever you have to proove that you are in the good side of the light . WE have logs/screenshots and some others testimonials because you can t stay quiet even if you use TS
    Please take some minuts to read past comments about you...
    there http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/com...admining-4345/
    and there http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/com...n__midan-4458/
    See you were also known for kickvoting spree...
    It is my last post in this thread, i know how you are, i thought you have changed firstly but .....
    Cheers
    Jst2b~

Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-27-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Smile

Yah, should have grabbed a screenshot. It isn't the first time chamberidiot acts like that though. At one point she complained about UT being a shitty game because it crashed so much, to which I responded "it's not UT, it's the mod", referring to Siege. I guess she has some serious issues with misunderstanding things, believe me this isn't the first time, and she got upset and told me to stop being a noob and then ignored me. lol.

By the way, good for you that you have all that stuff against me. Yes, I have called ppl botters like JD and Chis. Can you say for sure who is and who is not using hacks/cheats? Fool other players? What? I couldn't care less if you are disappointed in me or how much mature you think I am. Why would I care for your opinion?? just the way it is. anyway, I guess I am a scam? I never tried to hide who I was. If people ask, I tell them it's me sobah, aka EL_ECUATORIANO aka Mooooo (not moo, or any of the other moos, bunch of wannabes). I raged all the time in Combo with due cause, I got the shittiest teammates all the time that did nothing, like u for example!

=)

anyway, think what u want about me. who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    ELCUATORIANO
    I was wondering where that retard went, I've missed the brain dead comments about people cheating when they get over 100 kills on an easy 200kill+ map.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I was wondering where that retard went, I've missed the brain dead comments about people cheating when they get over 100 kills on an easy 200kill+ map.
    Please dont say such mean things, you really hurt me with those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooooo View Post
    "it's not UT, it's the mod"
    It's NexGen's admin panel, yep, all us moderators are having crashes whenever we check the banlist or something lol
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    It's NexGen's admin panel, yep, all us moderators are having crashes whenever we check the banlist or something lol
    Roger that. Also, sorry if I made it seem like I was blaming Siege in general for being buggy. It's an awesome mod and I know you and others have put in a lot of work into it.

Anyway, just to sum up this little debacle, I was muted and banned for supposedly insulting a mod but in reality if you check logs I was simply repeating what they had said to me, so it made no sense to me. I then went on to actually insult said mod, since if I'm going to get banned it should at least be for a real reason. If some of you actually know me, you would know I'm a decently nice guy trying to help others when I can. I get frustrated in UT and at injustice in general as well. To everyone who doesnt like me: go fuck yourselves. everyone else: same. jk <3

You miss us that much Sober?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You miss us that much Sober?
    no, of course not, why would you think such a thing? ok, well maybe a little...

(pls come back soon)

Hope all is well!

sobaah stills plays?, wow, man come play nw pugs at #UTPugs

Thread Information