User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A couple of Siege mod suggestions which I think would be sort of cool

First off, hope this is a good place to put these kinds of suggestions? Or maybe code review?

Ok, so here are 2 things I kind of imagined being in the Siege mod which could be pretty cool:

1. A small number telling you how much RU you made on your nuke (per nuke thing) that pops up near the bottom right corner in green. Kind of like a "+2800RU!" and briefly flashes before fading away maybe with some cool sound. So when you go nuke, it will tell you how much RU you made. I'm not bad at math but I rarely pay attention to how much RU I have before I nuke and this would be kind of a cool reward to see on the screen, especially if there are varying colors for the amount. So maybe green for a lot of RU and yellow, etc. for less amounts?? I don't know I'm just throwing this idea out there.

2. When a nuke gets taken down or destroyed by someone, the message area would show the 2 names in their appropriate team colors. This would make it so you could easily see which team lost a nuke since it's tough to easily know who is on your team at all times especially when they change throughout the match. I know it's possible to have the names show in their respective team colors as I've seen it done in other servers. In this case, though, I am suggesting only to do it for nuke kills, not for all player vs. player interactions.

Maybe these suggestions are terrible, maybe they've been suggested already, I don't know. But yah let me know what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooooo View Post
    2. When a nuke gets taken down or destroyed by someone, the message area would show the 2 names in their appropriate team colors. This would make it so you could easily see which team lost a nuke since it's tough to easily know who is on your team at all times especially when they change throughout the match. I know it's possible to have the names show in their respective team colors as I've seen it done in other servers. In this case, though, I am suggesting only to do it for nuke kills, not for all player vs. player interactions.
    +1

Extra Ru for covering a nuker would be good.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Man if we got extra ru for covering a nuker I'd be a fucking millionaire in siege. Anyway these are actually good ideas.

What would also be good, is removing the noobigun and replacing it with the minigun.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    noobigun and replacing it with the minigun.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Man if we got extra ru for covering a nuker I'd be a fucking millionaire in siege. Anyway these are actually good ideas.
    I agree that these are also great ideas.

Another idea: Make it so when someone drops midspawn it alerts everyone the same as a nuke

*Player name* Dropped Flame Thrower etc.

Also, I thought of a concept called Siege Rush where it's just like this siege but without super prots and mines.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Also, I thought of a concept called Siege Rush where it's just like this siege but without super prots and mines.
    Siege Old Skool you mean? :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Another idea: Make it so when someone drops midspawn it alerts everyone the same as a nuke

*Player name* Dropped Flame Thrower etc.
    Hey, that would be pretty cool!

So where exactly can we post these, I mean I'm sure Higor or chis or whomever doesnt want to get inundated with "can we add this?! and this too???" but is there somewhere we can possibly discuss this stuff and see it potentially added to Siege?

Thread Information