User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APPEAL TO BAN ON COMBOGIB SERVER

I got banned from the COMBOGIB server at about 3:50 January 30, 2015 by a jst2b for 150 matches. He said I was dming when I clearly wasn't dming. I was covering our flag carrier and killing the enemy flag carrier. I had no chance to explain what I was doing and instantly got banned. This is a clear abuse of power by jst2b. He also made the point I had 0 grabs. This is because 99% of the game I was no where near the flag carrier because or I was getting killed by Azcanize. If this is his only proof evidence then 2 others should be banned on my team (red team) who had 0 grabs and one other team (blue team). I have played on the uK servers for 5-8 years and have never gotten banned before this is outrageous.

I played with you on my team earlier, all you did was hide/camp you wasn't helpful.

Guessing this is the match Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Idk, although he didn't grab once he got a couple pickups, got some covers... both teams had the same amount of grabs, plus his efficiency doesn't seem too high.

This is of course, without looking at a demo, if someone got it then that would help.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Again crying for admin abuse....tsssss so outdated.....before complain here, please be sure you have ammos against me . I have never ban/kick a player without good reasons . I 'm always right except when I 'm wrong
    You were clearly Dming, just stay in a corner on ennemy base and spamming . Grab 0, covers :4 with 113 frags i ve made a video pointing the fact you aren t there for covering flagcarrier because no one grab it and it seems that you fear it when you were near it . So, that s why i ve asked you if you need some help, and apparently, you still don't understand what it means .
    Look at video
    look at screenshot ( same shit for eonid as you can see) and even Slowpoke the most known player for spamming and never grab a shit; he got 4 grabs while playing 6 min !!!! : LOL
    Please, dunnot deny the evidence !!!!!
    @azcanize can also testimony your lame gameplay
    Cheers
    Jst2b~

Bad quality but enough clear to see that he fears at ennemy flag

Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-30-2015 at 07:16 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Alright JTS2B you can keep the ban. I'll serve it but you take one part of the match and only that one match when a few matches earlier I set a record for fastest cap. It's going to be a minute for I come back to combogib.

Quote Originally Posted by vjFrosT View Post
    Alright JTS2B you can keep the ban. I'll serve it but you take one part of the match and only that one match when a few matches earlier I set a record for fastest cap. It's going to be a minute for I come back to combogib.
    Oh, you set a record my bad, i remove your ban....nah i am joking
    Record for fast cap, be serious dude, records are reset almost every days ( can i bet ? is it Abreez map ? record never stay on that one ....and it doesn t mean anything but looking at some match as >>>
    Andaction map ? very very very big map : erm only 1 grab
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats
    Anyway, as you pm me, you allow me to keep or remove your ban . Thanx Captain for permission but i think i will keep it
    Just admit you were laming, serve your ban and stop useless thread as this one and as you told me you were in Siege now, there are much more of dudettes as me on siege server; take care
    Last question : if you came back on combo server after ban period, do you allow me to ban you longer if you lame again ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Alright JTS2B you can keep the ban.
    LOL. I love it when people phrase this kind of stuff like they have any say whatsoever in whether or not the ban stays.

It won't matter cause I won't come back on that server as long as you're abusing your power. You already implied this isn't the first time you've been accused of abusing your power as implied earlier in the thread.

It won't matter cause I won't come back on that server as long as you're abusing your power. You already implied this isn't the first time you've been accused of abusing your power as implied earlier in the thread.

Okay so i see that you were trolling around
    here http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/jus...html#post85486
    and here http://www.unrealkillers.com/f20/ban...html#post85487
    and talking about 2 Rp guys so, YOU have to know that you probably find same amount of thread about Timtim, Fleecey Blaze and all of our mods/admins here . You probably want to know why ? this is very simple . Some guys as you like us when were moderated server and keep them free of lamers but always come here with tissues when it happens to us . We have "admin abuse" complaints because we were simply do our "job" . I have show you as i have show to all of others dudes complaining evidence . Don't you have enough judgement to understand that you were laming this one ?
    Guys complaining there represent around 1 % of people i have ban on servers, each day i kick/ban aound 5 players sometimes 0 sometimes much more . Some understand, serve it, understand it and came back to server with better behaviour, some others (cheaters) beh, simply joins our hall of shame and stay down and then, the rest as you, just complaining on forum and unable to face the reality and even with screenshots, demos or videos can't have Ballz of steelz and say : yes i have lame, end of discussion.
    Read entire thread you were trolling around about me abusing "admin power ", with hynder (D3r) we are cool together, no more problems, with base_is_uncovered, beh, what to say, he uses Rp thread to be unban due to a false catch into one of my previous ban : i have unban him, and then p guys, beh again, read it carrefully some were caught cheating, some are troll as you seems to be so, what i have to say, cheaters gonna stay down, lamers gonna be kick/ban and permabanned if they can't learn and haters gonna hate .
    Your ban is still set as 150, you were able to play after this period, if you want to join again and play with good behaviour; no problem, if you think you aren t able to curb your lame spirit, you must avoid Uk servers or/and me .
    To finish, there are rules everywhere ; online gaming, on roads, at school, at works ......:life . So deal with it or not but be sure everywhere you are, if you break a rule, one day or the other someone will be there to refresh your memory.....
    As you want and thank you because you allow me to keep or not your ban, you are very smart maybe you can allow me to permaban you on servers ??
    Cheers
    Jst2b~

Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information