Camilo is my hero <3 - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dangerboy DIDNT switch teams. He GOT MOVED by an admin. My judgement at the moment was to move him and i already told my reasons.

And that is a FUN BAN PICK!! after all we (or most of people) are here to laugh and have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Dangerboy DIDNT switch teams. He GOT MOVED by an admin. My judgement at the moment was to move him and i already told my reasons.
    Well that was actually my point in the beginning, about regular players that cant do that.. And this is all about your bad teamswitch decision, so I hope you can understand my complaint.

Mods are like those guild leaders from those RPG games, each one allows some things and will slap you for others.

Avoiding maximum penalties handbook:
    - Don't do any form of camping against Blaze's team (random penalty, perma included)
    - Don't supplier spam against someone with a Uruguay flag. (Happy trigger 1-3 game ban if I don't decide to go for 500)
    - Don't mess up teams in Camilo's presence (500-999 game ban)
    - Don't use map bugs if Fleecey's on spec (enjoy a full game of warnings popping up, each of your replies will count for more or less matches).
    - Don't use -=Rp* tag, random permas may hit you... lol jk.
    - Don't evade using empty HWID or Wine, I 'may' forget about my special bans and leave those sitting there for like... forever.
    - Hope Severed is awake and deintoxicated if he happens to be in spec (Perma: Please visit UnrealKillers.com | UnrealTournament 1999 GOTY Community)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Lmao. If any of these ban happens, take a 1 drink. Fun drinking game.^

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    - Don't do any form of camping against Blaze's team (random penalty, perma included)
    - Don't supplier spam against someone with a Uruguay flag. (Happy trigger 1-3 game ban if I don't decide to go for 500)
    - Don't use map bugs if Fleecey's on spec (enjoy a full game of warnings popping up, each of your replies will count for more or less matches).
    - Don't evade using empty HWID or Wine, I 'may' forget about my special bans and leave those sitting there for like... forever.
    - Hope Severed is awake and deintoxicated if he happens to be in spec (Perma: Please visit UnrealKillers.com | UnrealTournament 1999 GOTY Community)
    rofl had to laugh at fleece's line.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Mods are like those guild leaders from those RPG games, each one allows some things and will slap you for others.

ROFL! Nailed.

+ Don't gulp up Cham's nukes. Out for 150.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-12-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    + Don't gulp up Cham's nukes. Out for 150.
    Fail. I don't ban on that.

- Don't break known siege rule. (Random match ban, including a troll 5-5-10-15-5-5-5 match ban.)
    +1 drink if anyone see that happen.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If any of these ban happens, take a 1 drink. Fun drinking game.^
    Result:

Last edited by RTG`; 02-12-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Fail. I don't ban on that.

- Don't break known siege rule. (Random match ban, including a troll 5-5-10-15-5-5-5 match ban.)
    +1 drink if anyone see that happen.
    It wasn't known to me because these wishi-washi (yep, again) rules are not written out clearly anywhere.

Running out of arguments and retorting to dislikes lol Always the same. It looks like some prefer the fact that the rules are incomplete, all over the place and hard to find. After all it gives mods the ability to ban gamer unequally by preference. Looks like it gives them some form of control in their lives and brings back the topic of double standards. Pretty sad.

Thread Information