User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

King_Kash$-Why are people like this allowed to live with a computer?

Okay first off some stuff I can't prove but you can ask Novak, ChoChos, Jadey and Sk8 and they will say this guy isn't deservant to play in funhouse never mind this server or any other server of any game ever again.

Name: King_Kash$
    Crime: Racisim, Usage of VPN (by confession), and saying he will dodge the ban if you were to ban him for using VPN, Slander.

I can prove about the ban/VPN part, the first one I cannot other than I have witnesses.
    He insulted black people, inferred they are not people when I said they are to which I recanted and called him a roach instead. Also said he hated them.
    Said a bunch of retarded stuff about Jews which whether you like them or not it doesn't mean he can be an idiot.
    And said he hates faggots and I felt bad for him because of his confession of self hate. I must pray for the poor miserable soul.

He when people started to come in said I SAID that I hate black people and I hate faggots and that I'm a communist and stupid stuff like that, that kinda slander on my character is not only insulting but idiotic beyond anything I can comprehend. Also called me a redneck as an insult and told me to go back to my hell hole to which I responded I will and I'll have a gun waiting if he comes near me.

Anyway here is proof of VPN usage others just ask around. lol

Nothing person to the guy, he can't help is mental state of mind but please remove him from my and all other's sight forever. Some children never learn. :|

Thanks.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

all she said is true , that's my contribution (h4h4)
    Never Lucky.

pls ban.

I don't see what he did wrong from these screenshots.

Just spec him on Face map he camping a lot from top.

He's the king of shittalkers, don't take him seriously.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

He confessed to the usage of a VPN? I was told that's illegal? The last time I read rules they said no racism, or insulting of players. Unless I read that in another server and it's okay to be a total idiot and we all have to suffer their imbecility...

Has he been warned? It also sounds like moko was getting some lol's out of this guy too.
    Last edited by |uK|DeathHunter; 02-05-2015 at 04:10 PM.

Could anyone post more proof/chat log from this event? @Novak @Beast and other I can't seem to know to tag them on this forum. @Moko

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Moko I don't think what you posted proves anything about him using a VPN although it does alert the admins to keep an eye out for those tactics. All he said in the ss is that he would get around a ban using a VPN, not that he was using one.

That being said, the guy never had anything clean come out of his mouth, although he probably did say some bannable stuff earlier in the log from what Moko posted based on what I recall having been in the game. Definitely over the line and worthy of a substantial ban for a first infraction. Racism doesn't get warnings if I am not mistaken.

The logs contain everything that was typed and are a fallback for an admin to use. Make sure your time stamp is correct when searching and the racism should be within 10-15 minutes prior of what Moko posted. Should be relatively easy to find. I believe the map was Aleria, correct?

--- Updated ---

The infraction occurred in the evening US time a few days ago. Check with Moko for the exact date if that is in question. That should lead right to the log.

Thread Information