User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gunta

gunta

Server: uK's Siege

Player: gunta
    [note: Not the USA's Gunta player. Or is it the same?]

Infraction: Cheating with aimbot.

Penalty: 6 Month ban, don't think I find any other record of him cheating.
    Questionable - if he keep reconnecting to the server and use the bot, does that count as making him permabanned? lol

Evidence: A demo. Provided by @jay2 thanks.
    gunta

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Everyone knows that I'm the best player in the game, but you should look over that evidence again... got the wrong person there bud.

Of all things, you forgot to renew the NexGen ID before changing computer/ip after trying the cheat.
    @SAM check cham's ban.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Lmfao!

Higor: did cham apply a second ban or was it automatic?
    Me: she banned the gunta from a different country
    Me: but NOT the american one
    Me: unless american one is same id
    Higor: both are on the ban now
    Higor: because of a shared nexgen id
    Me: lol
    Me: busted
    Higor: yes, same person
    You forgot to change your nexgen ID.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Of all things, you forgot to renew the NexGen ID before changing computer/ip after trying the cheat.
    @SAM check cham's ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Server: uK's Siege

Infraction: Cheating with aimbot.

Penalty: 6 Month ban, don't think I find any other record of him cheating.
    Questionable - if he keep reconnecting to the server and use the bot, does that count as making him permabanned? lol

Evidence: A demo. Provided by @jay2 thanks.
    gunta

Higor, we all know you're a bright one, but before you start running your wild imagination and jumping to conclusions, let's walk through Chamberly's evidence again.

Player name: I have never set my alias as "gunta." But since about a week ago the server logs me in (+n00bsieger)Audi, and displays my name as "gunta." I assume that a moderator had preset my name to appear as "gunta" for what ever reason that it may be (maybe it gives him/her the giggles at night but I didn't mind.)

Yes I am from The USA biyatches!! 'Merica

Infraction: Never used an aimbot in my life, frankly I don't even know where to begin.

Penalty (6 month ban): I came home and just wanted to play with some wild thotties on the Siege server... Oh boy was I in for a pleasant surprise.

Questionable: Nope... I wasn't even on the pc anytime remotely around the time of your post.

Evidence: I'd really like to see that demo

>> Now I'm not a computer genius like y'all are and I don't know if the details I provided would even help exonerate me, but here's a thought... perhaps Chamberly looked up and banned the wrong person. <<
    Last edited by [R]^Death2All; 02-03-2015 at 04:06 AM.

How did I banned the wrong person when I mentioned in my post at the top as never banned the one from USA? I left it in a question to see if the admin can get the details and add more info to the ban.

So guess what, someone added you to my ban, and I don't know who. I chatted with Higor, I didn't add Client ID to the ban list (because I didn't ban you when you was online and playing, and I don't know who renamed you if it ever happened and it wasn't me) and it was probably seem questionable who actually put it there. So maybe something is up, and someone thought it was the same person and banned you or an admin actually put that there, and the rest of the info tracked along and you get up in the ban. & Higor was asking me about the Client ID in the ban list so it wouldn't be him?

Only thing you can do is just wait so we can get a reply about what's going on here.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 02-03-2015 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Death2All View Post
    >Be me.
    >Use aimbot behind 7 proxies.
    >Get caught as expected.
    >Proxy b&.
    >Think I'm safe because only proxy was b&.
    >Turns out, other unique identifiers are available.
    >Don't know about NexGen ID.
    >Get b& for real because NexGen ID matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    How did I banned the wrong person when I mentioned in my post at the top as never banned the one from USA? I left it in a question to see if the admin can get the details and add more info to the ban.

So guess what, someone added you to my ban, and I don't know who. I chatted with Higor, I didn't add Client ID to the ban list (because I didn't ban you when you was online and playing, and I don't know who renamed you if it ever happened and it wasn't me) and it was probably seem questionable who actually put it there. So maybe something is up, and someone thought it was the same person and banned you or an admin actually put that there, and the rest of the info tracked along and you get up in the ban. & Higor was asking me about the Client ID in the ban list so it wouldn't be him?

Only thing you can do is just wait so we can get a reply about what's going on here.
    That makes sense Chamberly, I will quietly entertain myself with this picture of Shaq and his girlfriend while I patiently wait on the update.

Last edited by [R]^Death2All; 02-05-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Thread Information