User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

bicycles don't have sleeves

I got banned for 200 matches for removing containers. Then tried to go on again and it added 100 more! WTF guys?
    And I'll tell ya something. The reason I did it was because I am SO DAMN TIRED of getting teamswitched every time some tard hits !teams. I build and defend the base for my team, repair the core, and make a few kills, building my RU to build more stuff for my team, then BAM, I get a giant kick in the ass, and get put on the ENEMY team! I try to go back to my team and some ass hits !t again, and tells me to stay there! WTF? Pure frustration.
    Plus, mini civil war map sucks anyway. But 300 maps? C'mon!

|uK|Sonic
    Everyone has to go through the same thing sometimes being switched teams depending on when they came into the server. You have to play by the rules or you will get banned or kicked. Why be an ass and remove containers just because your crying about being switched. If your mad just leave and come back later or else play right, simple.

that was happened to me more than once, its not cool that the super protector you build will now shoot you, and the forcefield that took soooo hard to get the RU for will now stop you, I think once or twice the mods or admins wait for me to make my stuff for then change my team =( but there is nothing you can do i guess, the best thing would be to leave the server or to get in spec and wait to get back in your team

Yes, you are right Sonic. I did RAGE when I got switched, lost my mind and went apeshit with the remove tool.
    I admit a "cooling off" ban was justified, but 200 maps?? I've read posts whining about 3 map bans, why the unholy number of maps? Actually, I think my rage was a culmination of the nights frustrations overall. I had lost connection a couple times, and didn't recover my RU during Bluevember, then got bounced between 3 different teams in quick succession, then here comes mini civil war, and I'm doing good, then all that work down the drain. So, I raged and removed conts, wanting to help end that map ASAP.

Any chance to rescind the ban and let me improve my attitude?

Oh, and if I try to login and check how many maps are left to the ban, it adds MORE! crap. I don't even reset my router and alias to play, like I know some people do.

I just like playing seige because of the strategy involved, not just mindless fragging all the time. I'm sure you've had a team that doesn't build squat, and you are left to build supp, conts and sp's, up the core, etc. and while the n00bs just frag and don't use their RU for anything. Of course, that's the team that will lose...heheh. Oh, and I *HATE* core-rushing to end the game right at the beginning of a map. There should be a time limit, like with the supplier, or RU limit where the core cannot be damaged until a certain number of buildings have been created. Does this exist? Can it be programmed? Sound like a plausible idea?
    Last edited by CadaverJuice; 05-03-2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: disregard this, I cook socks

|uK|Sonic
    I did not ban you. Have to take it up with the admin who did.

I *think* it said JD. Halp!

=\ ... ill talk to him

Thank you very much.

Luckily it wasn't me, I usually do perma bans for shit like this and no, your little whiny excuse wouldn't have changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Luckily it wasn't me, I usually do perma bans for shit like this and no, your little whiny excuse wouldn't have changed my mind.
    That doesn't make sense to me. You've never had a momentary lapse of reason? Never make a mistake? So only perfect people can play? I would think going around permabanning people for "shit like this" would eventually turn your server into an empty shell, with only uk players on it. (look! there goes a tumbleweed!)

I can understand a permaban for stuff like botting, and for repeat offenders, but seems a bit harsh if the person actually takes the time to explain their actions, and asks for a second chance. Permabanning someone only takes away the possiblity that this player can learn and become an awesome asset to any team they are on (on the server in question).

So why the hard line?

Thread Information