User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lagging player

lagging player

i have seen a guy lagging like shit on uk public and i do wanna see what you guys think about it , is it ok too lag like he does ping going from 70-1040 all game long , and he hit pretty well , (pixie_elott or something is hes nick , kick them or just let them play ?

Should kick them, they ruin games when they warp like crazy.

With a spiking ping like That firsly i warn them with reason #sort your ping# then reconnect as spectator if they can t do a shit, and at the very end ,i kick ban them for 1 match...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-03-2015 at 06:27 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    With a spiking ping like That firsly i warn them with reason #sort your ping# then reconnect as spectator if they can t do a shit, and at the vert end ,i kick ban them for 1 match...
    +1

+2

when im playing and i got some lag spikes i got kicked , i dunno if that works for everyone ??
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    when im playing and i got some lag spikes i got kicked , i dunno if that works for everyone ??
    It does and is most likely due to the server disagreeing with too many shots you've made. There is another algorithm that detects warping/speedhacking and will kick you if detected, but I may need to make it more "sensitive".

I share wifi and expecting people to have decent ping all the time is pretty dumb (IMO).

Sometimes it feels as some people thought others warp on purpose (not that this player matter that much, but once misha said Iw as using ''warping cheat'' as it was some legit cheat gg).

I know it is annoying to play vs warping players, I have done so, too, but warping players also see EVERYONE warping, so let's not talk as if this was done on purpose, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    I share wifi and expecting people to have decent ping all the time is pretty dumb (IMO).

Sometimes it feels as some people thought others warp on purpose (not that this player matter that much, but once misha said Iw as using ''warping cheat'' as it was some legit cheat gg).

I know it is annoying to play vs warping players, I have done so, too, but warping players also see EVERYONE warping, so let's not talk as if this was done on purpose, please.
    The weapon sync and warp detection algorithms are pretty lenient to allow people like yourself with only the occasional lag to play. You don't lag much at all from what I've seen. The lag that this thread is referring to is the kind that causes a player to warp significantly at least once per second, which is definitely unfair to everyone else in the server.

I played against someone on the combo server the other day, and the player was in 10 different places at once, and he didn't get kicked all game.

Little off topic, I have gotten stuck in warm up mode a couple of times recently, lasted 10 to 20 seconds each time.

Thread Information