User Tag List

Thread: egg baby

egg baby

This just happened on Black River2a. Not sure who this player is, although probably a new player. The type who makes random builds or builds that need to be removed for obvious reasons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	egg baby.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	2194

The ss shows what was probably a rage remove by egg baby because Mr. had just removed egg baby's container and might have removed others earlier in the map.

It was the type of game where the other team was clearly stronger and advancing on us and that removal dropped our RU limit from 1600 to 1200 when we were trying to get a super supplier. Basically it happened to be a teamkilling move, so now is the time to educate this player with an explanation / warning before banning next time it happens.

Confirmed. His gameplay was not noob, it was lamming on purpose. Period. When he got kicked he changed name to Jumping Jack and tried to come back even in next map.

Probably a new player, he seem to be new and he doesn't have a history of being on the server.

Need to find him and warn him...

There is nothing found on him using the matching name of Jumping Jack... and Jumping_Jack is from NL, not USA as this egg_baby. Different person.

Nvm Camilo banned him.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 02-07-2015 at 01:11 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

he's a new guy.... Now i've tried to talk to him but he seems that doesnt know how to type and stuff. I usually never remove his stuff except when he builds like in the middle of the map bcos he eventually gonna do that , rage remove everything. People should teach new players instead of instareport them or remove his stuff, everyone passed througth that moment that does not what to do or build. Since i haven't see any admin or mod online , when he's playing , there's no way to send him a windowed warn , so he can obligatory read it. Egg_baby Free! T_T
    Never Lucky.

Looks like a rage remove to me.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

He only removed like 4 builds, newbie thing.

Base core defender he is on it... so I guess he had a little bit of info somewhere.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Base core defender he is on it... so I guess he had a little bit of info somewhere.
    deep in his brain ,
    Last edited by Shiro; 02-07-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Looks like a rage remove to me.
    Exactly, which is why it is time to educate if possible and, if not, start banning since sometimes it wouldn't matter but this time it screwed up the game. Those were level 5 conts removed when we needed a super supplier. Just a player new to siege I think, hopefully will learn how to type in the game since they can apparently repair the core or do other defensive actions.

What I think would be better instead of banning newbies is that have a level based system. Once a new player joins a server ( who has never played siege before ) he will have level 0 and a level 0 player cannot remove stuff no matter what. As he plays his level increases and after a certain level say 5 or 4 he is allowed to remove conts etc etc.

Just my 2 cents

Thread Information