User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: -=Rp*Raptor//

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    You would be lucky if I actually joined your clan of ex-cheaters. How about it, we play a match.... everyone who thinks rp is full of cheaters vs rp..... of course this will be played on the uK pug server. If rp lose, you will admit you all cheat and you will never deny it.....

You obviously have no idea who I am. Please someone unban me from siege and combo ............ these rp nubs need to be put back in their place...
    I was waiting for you last nigth and you never show up, it is easy to challenge mr big balls lest see if you really show up this time.
    We are open for a match at super ctf or instamania servers (many RP players banned at UK servers) BUT what if u loose? what about u makin a donation for UK servers like 20 bucks its ok? i can play just for shut ur mouth but u are the big mouth guy.
    I am like floyd ima just wait for the match, thats my last word about you.

0 grabs in woot...shut up already trying to defend your lame clan members, there's no point when we can see the SS

Also, why challenge to a game when you're the only one who's gonna show up and waste people's time? You know...

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I'll just leave this here.
    Do you have a 64 MB Dedicated video card or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    LODBias 100 makes ut look like shit but will lower fps a lot (b^_^)b
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    128mb Intel shared graphics.

Lodbias 5.

And what is the reason they are all banned on uk servers? Please explain. You do realize I don't play with cheaters, so that means you wont be challenging anyone. The fact that majority of your clan members have been logged with a cheat and you still deny it is sad. MAC and Hardware ID's all match and every time you continue to deny it.

I have seen you play on siege public and you're garbage, I barely play this game, but id still rekt you any day son. Let me know when you want to play on a server that does not let cheaters play (Y). I am not uK so I don't get why you don't want to play on a uK server.

You have no idea who I am, but many of your clan members do know me. You should ask them who you are challenging before I toss you in the garbage. When you are as bad as you are, you are not allowed to talk trash.
    1v1

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    And what is the reason they are all banned on uk servers? Please explain. You do realize I don't play with cheaters, so that means you wont be challenging anyone. The fact that majority of your clan members have been logged with a cheat and you still deny it is sad. MAC and Hardware ID's all match and every time you continue to deny it.

I have seen you play on siege public and you're garbage, I barely play this game, but id still rekt you any day son. Let me know when you want to play on a server that does not let cheaters play (Y). I am not uK so I don't get why you don't want to play on a uK server.

You have no idea who I am, but many of your clan members do know me. You should ask them who you are challenging before I toss you in the garbage. When you are as bad as you are, you are not allowed to talk trash.
    I dont need to know who u are and i dont care just accept the bet dont be pussy =) u are the one talkin shit here not me.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    128mb Intel shared graphics.

Lodbias 5.
    Intel integrated pre-865G chipsets were shit, just like nForce420.
    My 8mb trident blade AGP would run UT in DX7 mode at ~50 fps in 640x480, you know... back in 2000.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Is this JD vs rp thing going to have a video afterwards? Like UKvsSXC, that is gold
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I'm waiting for a few people to step up and play these rp nubs with me.... I will set aside some time just been very busy as of late.
    1v1

Thread Information