User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm going to say one thing.

All these enemies that America is creating, they are going to join forces some day soon and shit is really going to hit the fan.

SAM, there was a documentary about what you said with the inside job.
    Was quite fasinating how it turned out the be 50% true.

Im sorry Sam. I see it too. My mom tells me all Muslims are bad and want to kill americans, none of them are good. But I know that's not true. She tells me not to date african americans or darker people, we've got into this arguement many times before. Just know if you were in some camp because of what you believed in, id come and kill all the enemies and set you free :l promise.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Im sorry Sam. I see it too. My mom tells me all Muslims are bad and want to kill americans, none of them are good. But I know that's not true. She tells me not to date african americans or darker people, we've got into this arguement many times before. Just know if you were in some camp because of what you believed in, id come and kill all the enemies and set you free :l promise.
    Lies lol

I just saw some of this hurrah on the news. What I think of it is:

Where is his body? Why would they float it out into the ocean? Someone who has "caused" all this certainly they would parade with the dead body like they did with Saddam's?

That helicopter crash? I have never seen something so pathetic. It looks like cardboard box.

This is not him just look at pictures of him from the "past"

It is funny, people is happy now that he is dead..

Poor them.

Yes, he may have killed people because of his ideals, but ask your government how many innocent lives they have taken, now guess who should be dead now.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Yes, he may have killed people because of his ideals, but ask your government how many innocent lives they have taken, now guess who should be dead now.
    Exactly. If this is how the world works then the bush and obama administration shoud both be wiped out. Everyone would be happy right? What about the soldiers, they should die too? I mean people would rejoice wouldn't they? After all, they killed people too?

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Lies lol

I just saw some of this hurrah on the news. What I think of it is:

Where is his body? Why would they float it out into the ocean? Someone who has "caused" all this certainly they would parade with the dead body like they did with Saddam's?

That helicopter crash? I have never seen something so pathetic. It looks like cardboard box.

This is not him just look at pictures of him from the "past"

Mhm. Just stay alive if it ever happens. Id go ask Foysol where they have you, and then id go on an airplane and fly there. Id buy a shovel and start digging beneath the gate. If it wouldn't work out like that ill just say im some soldiers daughter. John? Yea. And ill ask everybody if they know a Sam. And id bring some grilled cheese and water and food. Im relieved because bin laden killed so many people. Terrorist. Attacked usa france. He needed to go. He was a bad guy who jacks planes and organizes the killings. By killing him we saved alot more lives and avenged others. 1 life vs million. Especially if that 1 is causing it.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Excellent post scar and yeah I definitely believe 9-11 was a false flag operation as do MANY other people I know including those who have served in the military.

That would almost be like flashing back to 1942 and saying ALL Germans were bad and wanted to kill Americans (when in fact most of them were living in fear). While I was raised up mostly on Christian values I was given enough freedom to ACTUALLY THINK FOR MYSELF AND SEE THINGS FOR MYSELF and put together my own view of how the world operates. I honestly don't give a damn as to what anybody's view is, their racial background, religion, sexual preference, etc. and understand that whether we like it or not, we're all stuck in this world together. Personally I'd rather share this world than focus so much effort into fighting over it. With that said, the only time I really have a problem with someone is when they go out of their way to harm or otherwise cause problems for others. Such as when the security team discriminated against Scar on his trip over here.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 05-02-2011 at 09:37 PM.

By killing him we saved alot more lives and avenged others. 1 life vs million.
    i have a rule for myself, well, i have some rules, but this one is like my gold rule: I never do vengeance, but always try to do justice. vengeance an justice are not the same, this was (in my opinion) vengeance, not justice, and what is coming now seems like is going to be vengeance too.

I'm not Muslim basher as you should be able to tell I.E. Blaze and Grimreaper, I think of them as good friends and really do care about them, but I think your faith is wrong to the teeth.

And I'm not up to arguing with anyone either so that's why I'm not gonna write the long post that I could to. lol

I'm just gonna say 3 things:

1: Saku you're mother has some problems, never not talk somebody because they are different, I say embrace them, unless is a perverted different ofc, I don't say disrespect your mother in anyway but I agree that all people are human we are NOT separated because of what we look like.
    That's just stupid.

2: 9/11 has some funny stuff going on I agree I didn't really see the second plane that well but I know that the first one hit and that demon killed my people and when I say my I mean Americans, my country men I was very small when it happened but as I look and read about it I have so much pain.
    Bin-Ladin was evil, not a sick in the head perverter he was evil I'm not taking that back.

3: Bin-Ladin did what he saw was right in his eyes from his holy book weather he read it right or not isn't the issue in and of itself, though I believe that the book says what he did.
    Remember I said the BOOK not the people, no normal person would do what he did, only someone who either thinks he is god or someone who believes god would do all he did.

I have so much I could say but I'm not, and as far as I read I agree with Lee.

In a way it saddens me, Bin ladin is now in eternal fire in hell. =\

" I have a rule for myself, well, i have some rules, but this one is like my gold rule: I never do vengeance, but always try to do justice. vengeance an justice are not the same, this was (in my opinion) vengeance, not justice, and what is coming now seems like is going to be vengeance too. "

Wow Lercs, you have gained a huge respect from me.
    I agree never do vengeance always do justice.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Thread Information