killerspeed camping/laming.... not first time.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

killerspeed camping/laming.... not first time.

well this guy known well for camping mid spawns and that kind of shitty playstyle. im posting this since he already got banned for this and he havent change or progress the way he plays , keep doing the same , camping with the items (shield , boots , speed , w.e , everything ) , taking every midspawn (not sharing them at all) , and being such a lame ass , running even from CHIMP. I dunno but its kinda awful when you go to their base and a guy just melt you with all the midspawns every weapon... i've got some ss and demo to probe that he's stil doing this things and so. I think everyone probably have and ss of him with that high eff due to his acts. (nothing personal against him, just trying to clean the server from this apes.)
    Now i can tell he'll come here and cry saying that nobody likes the way he plays and blah blah trying to act like a victim. Also lets keep all the rp topic away to keep the thread clean please...
    here some evidence. (you can colaborate too , don't be shy)

-Demo: http://puu.sh/g20hc/83be896100.dem
    -SS: just a little pack http://puu.sh/g20kU/5e6087f560.rar

@Chamberly

-Another thread about him. Could not find a thread to confirm he already got banned. But its true , some admin please confirm it on your database http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/sho...-get-ban-5534/
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 02-18-2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: you mention things that some don t have to know
    Never Lucky.

solo dire que ayer estaba jugando a lo que se pide, pero en fin shiro quizo decirme algunas cosas y lo respeto
    Ya ni tomo las cosas, de hecho mis compañeros de equipo me los dan
    Tomare fotos como si fuera una evidencia
    Algunos son balu, wyldplay, Giorgio, Ha ha ha, o algun otro. Pero ya me tienen catalogado xd

just say that yesterday I was playing what is asked, but in order shiro wanted to tell me some things and I respect
    I do not even take things actually my teammates give me
    I'll take photos like evidence
    Some are balu, wyldplay, Giorgio, Ha ha ha, or some other

I pretty much agree, killerspeed playstyle doesn't suite siege. I've told him several times, play siege, don't run away like a scaredy cat just because someone after him or nuking him because he strongly focus on not getting killed because he care so much about his 100% eff (IT'S SIEGE, IT'S UT99, YOU SUPPOSED TO BE KILLED APE! NOT BT! OR DM!) and camping the midspawn from any direction by continuously checking on it at any time but often.

No one else even go far to play as KillerRunAway, but he clearly being mostly useless to teams or othertime making the other team upset because he won't let them cross the mid. I'm going to vouch this guy to be banned for non-siege gaming on a siege server. That's all I can say.

Other post about him and his playstyle-
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/hi-my-question-5585/
    Last edited by Chamberly; 02-18-2015 at 01:56 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

ok just want to know something. The ru is free to use? Is that because they bother using items such as boots and speed, and tell me that it is forbidden to use it, I do not understand. It is also not ape, monkey is supposed but I find it a meaning. Well in my mind I like to help the team first and then think of me. And if I spend my ru then attack and that's why I do not let me kill. For whatever use is too much of ru. To let them kill me because I can not find logic. It's like using a jet pack and coal not to spend it again

--- Updated ---

ok solo quiero saber algo. El ru es libre de usar? Es que se molestan porque uso los items como botas y velocidad, y me dicen que esta prohibido usarlo, eso no entiendo. También no se que es ape, se supone es mono pero no le encuentro un significado. Bueno en mi forma de pensar me gusta ayudar al equipo primero y después pensar en mi. Y si gasto ru en mi para después atacar y es por eso que no me dejo matar. Porque todo lo que uso es mucha cantidad de ru. Como para dejar que me maten pues no le encuentro lógica. Es como si usara el jet pack y hullera para no gastar de nuevo en ello
    Entonces me tengo que suicidar o como?
    Y ya en serio que es mono?

Camping mid spawn is done by many people.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

You guys being too antifun, if he wants to fly a jetpack and whack ppl with guided rockets so be it, it's one of my favourite hobbies on maps like icepost.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

HO wo0w this pretty stupid... kill him in the middle if u can =) you are the lame kid here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    well this guy known well for camping mid spawns and that kind of shitty playstyle. im posting this since he already got banned for this and he havent change or progress the way he plays , keep doing the same , camping with the items (shield , boots , speed , w.e , everything ) , taking every midspawn (not sharing them at all) , and being such a lame ass , running even from CHIMP. I dunno but its kinda awful when you go to their base and a guy just melt you with all the midspawns every weapon... i've got some ss and demo to probe that he's stil doing this things and so. I think everyone probably have and ss of him with that high eff due to his acts. (nothing personal against him, just trying to clean the server from this apes.)
    Now i can tell he'll come here and cry saying that nobody likes the way he plays and blah blah trying to act like a victim. Also lets keep all the rp topic away to keep the thread clean please...
    here some evidence. (you can colaborate too , don't be shy)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Belmont View Post
    ok just want to know something. The ru is free to use? Is that because they bother using items such as boots and speed, and tell me that it is forbidden to use it, I do not understand.
    its free to use , but you cannot be a lame ass just camping and running away from everything , its not an excuse

Well in my mind I like to help the team first and then think of me.
    that's such a lie...

if I spend my ru then attack and that's why I do not let me kill.
    i've never see you attacking without all the midspawns in your inventory...

It's like using a jet pack and coal not to spend it again
    if you gonna use a bad translator at least type the spanish well... i understand what you said , and its not the same , you can survive and yeah get back to your base with the jetpack , but that's not an excuse to camp , mid spawn camp and dont help your team at all, running from everything , you know every head costs 50 RU , you are not a bad player and you can get the ru again...

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    HO wo0w this pretty stupid... kill him in the middle if u can =) you are the lame kid here.
    i wont even bother to answer you something serious...
    Never Lucky.

Por qué se molestan en contestarle? rlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

ok Wolf y demás,
    Como hablando se entiende la gente. Lo que tendré que hacer es jugar como hace 2 años , que ni siquiera sabia de la existencia de los items del mapa
    Y que era muy raro que los agarrara. Y eso es lo que haré

Thread Information