User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kicking off the server

Hello.

I play on Instagib UK server. I never had any problems with this server. Today when i was playing i was randomly kicked.Wasnt checking even console just went reconnect again. But after some time playing i got kicked again , and i was getting kicked everytime after playing 2-3 min. My console says that:
    "Your weapon is firing faster than supposed to. Ace performance mode is now toggled OFF/ON <----(it changes, sometimes its off sometimes on)
    Please fix your connection and/or gamespeed.These settings will take effect after reconnecting. Ace performance is now toggled ON/OFF.These settings will take effect after reconnecting." Thats all , it says 2 times same thing i dont know why. Does anybody knows how to fix it ? Im playing on netspeed 20000. I didnt have any problems before.Sorry for my english and thanks for help. Bye

This means you have a significant unfair advantage over other players. You're 1 of 4 players on the UK server who has been kicked because of this.

Server log:
    Search "SpaRkY! fired weapon 26 too fast," (232 hits in 1 file)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:06.00 UTPureCheat: [UT]RHOWRHOW had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:34.51 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:36.12 UTPureCheat: [UT]RHOWRHOW had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:45.32 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:52.01 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:57.02 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 10:57.39 UTPureCheat: [UT]RHOWRHOW had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 11:15.34 UTPureCheat: Pigsie_Lott had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 11:47.47 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 12:05.18 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 12:49.19 UTPureCheat: VRN|C-18'shaman had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 13:11.17 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 13:15.22 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 13:28.36 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    UTPure: 2015-02-23 14:24.59 UTPureCheat: SpaRkY! had an impurity (RF - Firing too fast!)
    Logs also indicate your ping is pretty steady and you have no packet loss, so the most likely explanation is that your game is running too fast. There are quite a few threads around here that should help you fix your gamespeed, but I don't have time to hunt them down or guide you through the fix at the moment.

I could of course change NewNet so that your shots don't register when fired too fast, but it's better for you and everyone else if you just fix your gamespeed.

Ok thanks , i will search for the fix.
    And sorry i didint mean to get advantage or cheat.

--- Updated ---

Cant find any threads , if someone would help me step by step i would appreciate it

I found in game gamespeed in Options > Preferences> Game it might be it ? i set it to 75% had 100% before

It didint help
    Last edited by SpaRkY!; 02-23-2015 at 01:06 PM.

I fail to understand how is that so many players are getting timing discrepancies, i think NN's being too restrictive.
    Remember that a slight lag spike or server stutter will massively accumulate these time discrepancies, and servers with more than 4 players are a mess when it comes to packet order and processing.

The only reliable time reading that tells the server where he is, is that of the player's ServerMove (at least in default netcode).
    Add a timestamp to these shots and see how this case starts to occur a lot:
    - 2 Shots arrive at the same time.
    - They have non-matching timestamp, meaning they were legit on the client machine.
    Then simply apply the position checks on the timestamp and not the server's current time, also, you may optionally deny any shot with a timestamp older than 0.5 real seconds just to be sure.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

My english is bad . Was this supossed to help me ?

Google ut99 dual core fix or when in game, open task manager and set affinity to one proccesor for UT

No need. We have the download here.

Dual_Core_Fix - Downloads - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan & Server Discussion

I usually get these HPT kick as well, regardless how well my set up as there wasn't much lag. :/ Something wrong lol.
    My set up to get no lag: Dual core patch, XC_GameEngine, using D3D9, Launch.exe, and whatever I forgot lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Ok i copied and pasted that exe file from dual core patch , have no idea what D3D9 , Gameengine and Launch.exe is and what to do now

Quote Originally Posted by SpaRkY! View Post
    D3D9
    It's the game graphic render, same for OpenGL.
    You can download it from here: An enhanced OpenGL renderer for Unreal Tournament get the latest files.

XC_GameEngine and lunch are different as well. Make sure you get this^ and see how it goes then move on to get the other files.
    Meanwhile if other render settings may be different or work better for you, you can find them and give it a try. http://sja94.net76.net/ut/inis/

Link to XC_GameEngine: https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5624 (latest file is v9)
    Link to Launch: Launchers for Unreal Engine 1 Games
    Last edited by Chamberly; 02-23-2015 at 03:17 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information