request call attention - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Guys should ban them for 6 months or more to be honest. They know the rules & both are pretty skilled players that should be on different teams. They also do this a lot when they play together always trying to own noobs 2vs2 or stack teams.

Trade dewsick for wom_are_idi

BTW, I have more sshots if you want them.

I have Edited double post after update Jst2b
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-02-2015 at 12:32 PM.

PERM ban IMO they wont stop if we ban them for a few months theyll comeback again

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    You probably know That they don t care about our insta public server, a ban period short or longer probably doens t affect them . What do You think we have to do ? I am not really familiar with them or\and other insta players but i ve already heard about their skills and gameplay . Shame for such good players . Shot or Timtim, You are probably the best ones to decide and apply the penalty .
    Jst2bubble~

Edit : Just finished watching demo : it seems that first minuts was only a troll game, not even trying to play CTF and it was like a "look who is fraggin more...."Also notice that we have to warn Alojz again and again ...

his demo is for the second map played, the first was worst.

Quote Originally Posted by USC-Pyr0 View Post
    Guys should ban them for 6 months or more to be honest. They know the rules & both are pretty skilled players that should be on different teams. They also do this a lot when they play together always trying to own noobs 2vs2 or stack teams.
    totally true, but I think that a period of ban six months is very abusive, were only 2 maps and seen this situation, perhaps with a call for serious attention by managers that they know and respect would be enough, good to see players pug in public since players can learn a lot from them, so this would encourage more players to visit those servers would be good thing.

totalmente cierto, sin embargo creo que un periodo de ban 6 meses es muy abusivo, fueron solo 2 mapas que e visto esta situacion, quizas con un llamado de atencion serio por medio de administradores que ellos conoscan y respeten seria suficiente, es bueno ver jugadores de pug en los publicos ya que los jugadores pueden aprender mucho de ellos,de esta manera se incentivaria a mas jugadores visiten los servidores cosa que seria bueno.

to which you refer?

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Trade dewsick for wom_are_idi

BTW, I have more sshots if you want them.
    Thanks SJA, as you did it? SS may get the first map that played?

gracias SJA, como lo has conseguido? es posible que consigas SS del primer mapa que han jugado ?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    PERM ban IMO they wont stop if we ban them for a few months theyll comeback again
    Ok, i will add perm on server tonight if you haven t done it before and if all mods/admins agree with this penalty .
    Jst2blunt~
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Ok, i will add perm on server tonight if you haven t done it before and if all mods/admins agree with this penalty .
    Jst2blunt~
    blonde do not seem excessive six months? I just pretended a strong call attention

rubia no te parece excesivo 6 meses ? yo solo pretendia un fuerte llamado de atencion
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 03-02-2015 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    blonde do not seem excessive six months? I just pretended a strong call attention

rubia no te parece excesivo 6 meses ? yo solo pretendia un fuerte llamado de atencion
    Too late dude, some around think it s just a shame considering they are skilled players so they know what to do and what they don t have to be ...so, they are now permaban .
    PERMABAN both insta server, both players those kind of players have to be a model, penalty also
    Blond's copyrighted

Now that I think you're absolutely right.
    thx blonde

Thread Information