Siege 0017 suggestions - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You're a huge geek and I really appreciate all this new cool stuff, thank you. Someone may have asked this already but have you fixed ape cannon ammo being refilled by supplier?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    8 mines per player would be good...

Personally do not like the duck/walk bind to use jetpack its always been preferred to be binded to jump key.

Lastly ducking issue its still bullshit amsorry

I don't wanna be a chicken I don't wanna be a duck so I shake my butt! Na na na na! :P

Oh yeah... b4 I even forget, HALP! Ppl raping servers with so many platform bridges! I can't join without having to turn off demo! (Usually a bit more after 600 channels cause demo crash.) & other who have high ping can't join the server. :P

Like this: http://i60.tinypic.com/pm2ok.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2d8eux0.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/r2klm1.jpg

Lag rape.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 03-07-2015 at 11:47 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post

Personally do not like the duck/walk bind to use jetpack its always been preferred to be binded to jump key.

When u r coming to Basel, I will punch your face.

FIne.
    I thought that at first but once you get used to it it's not bad.

The headshot thing? I agree.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Well, global mine limit could go from 20 to 15.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The mine limit isn't going to happen.

@Higor

I have a few ideas to share.

For the EMP, make it so its effects last for 5 seconds before anything can be repaired. The old EMP was borderline effective at times because players could instantly repair a mine. The new EMP would not prevent new builds (mines) from being made after the blast initially goes off. EMP with these parameters and same blast radius as old solves the core access issues in Hillforts & McSwartzly, making those otherwise very enjoyable maps quite playable in siege with coordinated attacking.

The bio bomb is too cheap. I understand making it cheaper encourages its use but now the game can basically be ended in 3 minutes on one life to start or if nobody is baby-sitting the core and a protector happens to not be in place or gets killed, massive core damage can be done for very cheap. Upping the price to 200 or 250 makes this a riskier play. 150 bio bomb makes large RU return too easy.

I don't see any notes about the damage amp strength being changed. I remember Rays making a point not too long ago about how the buildable damage amp used to be much stronger than the mid spawning amp. When you pay 2500 RU to build a damage amp, it is supposed to be very strong. If I am not mistaken, if you double nuke a super container with the amp then it should die. It is very op which is why it costs 2500. A quantification of damage with the mid spawning amp as well as buildable amp would be appreciated.

Nice job with the other stuff. Door jammer should be interesting and hovering is a nice option with jetpack. Can't wait to see Octavian hovering over my base spamming rockets lol. Luckily I have a mean minigun to fend off those types of attacks.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Limit mines to 5 per team please.
    @jay2

Not sure if you were aware of these past threads, but want to give you an idea of what you are up against.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/next-evolution-3884/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/mine-limit-3885/

People love their mines here.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    @Higor

I have a few ideas to share.

For the EMP, make it so its effects last for 5 seconds before anything can be repaired. The old EMP was borderline effective at times because players could instantly repair a mine. The new EMP would not prevent new builds (mines) from being made after the blast initially goes off. EMP with these parameters and same blast radius as old solves the core access issues in Hillforts & McSwartzly, making those otherwise very enjoyable maps quite playable in siege with coordinated attacking.

The bio bomb is too cheap. I understand making it cheaper encourages its use but now the game can basically be ended in 3 minutes on one life to start or if nobody is baby-sitting the core and a protector happens to not be in place or gets killed, massive core damage can be done for very cheap. Upping the price to 200 or 250 makes this a riskier play. 150 bio bomb makes large RU return too easy.

I don't see any notes about the damage amp strength being changed. I remember Rays making a point not too long ago about how the buildable damage amp used to be much stronger than the mid spawning amp. When you pay 2500 RU to build a damage amp, it is supposed to be very strong. If I am not mistaken, if you double nuke a super container with the amp then it should die. It is very op which is why it costs 2500. A quantification of damage with the mid spawning amp as well as buildable amp would be appreciated.

Nice job with the other stuff. Door jammer should be interesting and hovering is a nice option with jetpack. Can't wait to see Octavian hovering over my base spamming rockets lol. Luckily I have a mean minigun to fend off those types of attacks.

--- Updated ---

@jay2

Not sure if you were aware of these past threads, but want to give you an idea of what you are up against.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/next-evolution-3884/
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/mine-limit-3885/

People love their mines here.

exactly, there was a poll and people didn't want mine limit. Stick with it.

the emp idea sounds stupid.
    why are you trying to make nuking easier?
    you are probably like one of the apes who keep dieing on mines.

--- Updated ---

btw on another note on bathroomsultimate if someone open the toilet and you piston up and when it closes you can jump out (with jump boots) is that allowed?

convict thought it wasn't allowed.

Thread Information