Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot

Ok tons of people just saw this guy botting. I'll post the stats link shortly. If you don't ban him this time, well you are stupid.

Well apparently either stats are ffed up, or just taking longer than normal to appear. The match was at the time of this post on the combo gib server CTF-w00tabulous_Fixed around 9:10 pm EST. I'm about fed up. I only get to play so many games in the time I have. To have to go to spec because some botter is on your server. Running flags while getting dominating and if we were on 2k3 or newer Holy shits all over the map. With a server full of darn good players playing. Seriously it is getting old. Put the KICK feature back on. Set it to a higher number of people required to vote to kick at least. I've said that guy was a bot for months now, witnessed him turning the bot fully on like 5 times now, and all I get is called a noob or taunted by Jst2blond. Do something.

--- Updated ---

AND I see he was using another botter trick. Name switcher that doesn't pull up in stats. Old trick. Absolute botter. Here he is.

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Would say it's -=Rp*cESAR... I don't wanna judge but I wouldn't be surprised.

On another note it's really fucking annoying to look up for some stupid motherfucker using Player as his name, is there any way to get rid of this bull?
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Would say it's -=Rp*cESAR... I don't wanna judge but I wouldn't be surprised.

On another note it's really fucking annoying to look up for some stupid motherfucker using Player as his name, is there any way to get rid of this bull?
    This guy has admitted botting to me before. This wasn't even a questionable occurrence. Half the people just stopped playing or went to spec. I speced him half the match. Monster kills every 4 seconds while capping flags and running. We used to have the "actual" Fatality come on our server back in the day. I know what the top end of human abilities are for Ut lol. This was beyond that. The admins can easily get the guys IP. He was showing up as player 12, and .

I agree on the forced name pick. Most servers used to force it or they got kicked. We had to make a no aliasing rule on our servers. We had it as a clan rule as well. If caught playing without their tag and messing around and they'd be out of the clan.

--- Updated ---

He had 282 frags.... 17 monster kills.... 71% acc 79% eff.. 3 dominatings...

Since it's anon it's hard to tell who he is.

I wouldn't rely on combo server acc tho, it is fucked up.

If played full time, you can make this many frags (or close). Top players can make 300+.

Recommendation: rec demo and post it here if you are suspicious. You can't do much with just looking at stats (specially Combo stats)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Maybe you missed the point. The thing is, we do not ban without proof.

We'll need demo of said cheater to review. Post it, if you have any.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

It is combogib, if you start spamming shock balls into the spawn points than it is easy to get monster kills. Especially if it is w00t
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Maybe you missed the point. The thing is, we do not ban without proof.

We'll need demo of said cheater to review. Post it, if you have any.
    It seems That chinpo is a pro developper, tests master @ utpure, Nostradamus powered to find botters but noob to press F9 or rec\post a .dem . A simple post with screenshot + demo would be more efficient than your again and again botttter on server....snif snif
    How the fuck You aren t That familiar with This ? Aren t You the pro ?

#i am also fed up with anon players, we should do something, recently having 2 or 3 per match : Boring
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-14-2015 at 04:08 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

It appears to be fnx. No idea about his history or affiliations. @AS~Chinpo Please record a demo any time you think someone is cheating. I've hit 280+ frags before myself and the only thing I've ever cheated on in my life was a Spanish vocabulary test sophomore year of high school, so frag count alone isn't enough to go by. That said, next time I see fnx, I'll ask him to record demos from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    #i am also fed up with anon players, we should do something, recently having 2 or 3 per match : Boring
    Agreed. There's some mutator for this right? Or it might even be an option in NexGen, but I don't feel like hunting it down right now.

I don't think anon names shouldn't be annoying enough. Just leave it be. Don't be too restrictive. :P or all the players gonna run off.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information