Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I don't think anon names shouldn't be annoying enough. Just leave it be. Don't be too restrictive. :P or all the players gonna run off.
    I agree with this too. The vast majority of players should be able to use any name they want, but there are a select few (suspected/convicted cheaters, known lamers, etc.) who shouldn't be allowed to alias.

Jesus.. just ask ANY of the other people that were playing. I haven't recorded a demo in game for like 8 years and I couldn't think how to do it before he was gone. There wasn't a single person that said he wasn't botting. I don't get a lot of time to play, and when bots ruin half the maps I'm playing, I really start to lose the urge to bother to fire the game up. But JST2blond has PLENTY of time to write paragraphs about my ACTUAL history, that he/she questions. Really fulfilling a lot of stereotypes of the country he is from.

Look at all the stats from the match. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

He got 210 MORE frags than anyone else. Are you people being purposely obtuse? Look at the teams and how they are stacked. How many people were on red and left? 13 people played on RED, 5 played on blue. Because all the people on red were leaving or going to spec... Learn to read the stats for petes sake. More obvious than a handlebar moustache on a Victoria Secrets model.

Force the PLAYER names to pick a name. It was a normal thing on most all servers just for this reason. Go back to the server stats, get his ffin IP and identify him. Then ban him. Continue to ban him every time he comes back with a new IP. Seriously people...

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I don't think anon names shouldn't be annoying enough. Just leave it be. Don't be too restrictive. :P or all the players gonna run off.
    Trust me, really boring. I use to rename them, they don t appreciate but idc. Last day, it was 3 mexicans with anon names, some were really PITA...and have to waste time looking which Player number was the lamest one...
    @TimTim, i know it was Fnx( also known as player..., :} and few more random shit ) some months ago was average player, then disappear and came back few weeks ago with That aim, downloaded or not ...btw, most of the time (maybe due to my présence..), he plays CTF but he also use to bunny hoping, jumping all match long fragging @60eff and more ....

Update
    As all of your poste and comments, don t understand That @combo server, stars are useless . Of course i have some time to waste but no more fir a troll as You are .
    I agree investigate for Nice people but can t stand wasting time for whiner and bs kidos .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-14-2015 at 08:46 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    It seems That chinpo is a pro developper, tests master @ utpure, Nostradamus powered to find botters but noob to press F9 or rec\post a .dem . A simple post with screenshot + demo would be more efficient than your again and again botttter on server....snif snif
    How the fuck You aren t That familiar with This ? Aren t You the pro ?

#i am also fed up with anon players, we should do something, recently having 2 or 3 per match : Boring
    I picture you with a Snidely Whiplash mustache and a snide look on your face most of the day.

People get banned all the time for "dming" and playing "middle of map" whatever the F that means.. The only time I have an issue with that is if they don't return a flag laying next to them. If I'm running flags I appreciate someone in the middle of the map killing the people trying to kill me. Not everyone is a runner, not everyone is a defender. The people standing in one spot and shooting could use a time out. I'm strongest at defending the flag and I make it my job to keep the flag in our base, or hunt the flag down and get it returned. I also cap a lot. I play the position needed based on the other players. If there are 2 or 3 strong defenders I run flags. This guy has had plenty of people now say he is hacking. It isn't questionable at all. Just ban him.

It IS questionable because 282 frags is possible, its combo and its woot.
    idk about that fnx, I think i've played with him some times.
    Just fucking record demo, and stop giving orders to ban him without conclusive proof.
    Besides, dude was playing CTF perfectly well.

No wonder why all the shit you say you admin died, if you were admin, everyone with 150+ ping and 50+ eff would've got banned. Just looking at the other ''witnesses'' you can know almost all of them are crybabies (Like all the yanks playing combo, including you). Provide proof and I'm sure some mod or admin will look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Actually we didn't play ZP and had a limit of 150 ping set for auto kick. I don't really care if people aren't bright enough to spot an obvious bot. His ping isn't even that high, at less than 150 usually. Has nothing to do with ping in this case. AGAIN he got 210 MORE frags than anyone on the server. MORE frags... No one else could even move to play he was hitting that hard. Seriously, being intentionally obtuse doesn't make anyone look smart..

--- Updated ---

I get north of 50% eff fairly often. A really good player is 55% to 65% playing against fairly evenly matched players. My eff is often lower when I'm running flags cause I don't run and gun as much. I tend to cap a lot more when I break up predictable patterns. I often hide with the flag in the other teams base to confuse them, rather than try to shoot my way back to base.

Really fulfilling a lot of stereotypes of the country he is from
    @AS~Chinpo, what does it means ? Can i considere it as a racist comment ?
    Can t You understand That i am able to kick\ban people ingame (providing demos screenshots and so on) but unable and at least totally unfair ban them because You come here crying without any proof . Are You also Really fulfilling a lot of stereotypes of the country he is from : Shot then ask ?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-14-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

I'm part French actually. So good luck with that, and have bi racial kids. Stereotypes of a country is not a racist thing. Germans drink beer, Irish get drunk, Americans are fat. ( I'm actually 5'9 150lbs and ride bike close to 40 miles every day at 42 years old) I believe in the other thread someone called me a fat american, or something similar. If proof isn't stats showing everyone in game, how many frags, eff% acc%, etc... Well I'm sure you have people to ban because you don't like it when they play the same way you do... dming in the middle of the map like you do in woot and abreze.

Go get his IP and look back on his game stats... Go look at chat logs. Go ask anyone else that was playing. If you can pull up chat logs you'll see others all agreed.

210 more frags than those players. jaja
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information