User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    Just saying that i support camping mid-spawn, it adds extra strategy to the game.
    If you time it, there's no need to camp it, so stand by when its respawn time is closer...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    Just saying that i support camping mid-spawn, it adds extra strategy to the game.

Plus, it's counter-intuitive not to.
    convict do all the time and no one ever banned him... fuck it, all the stupid admins that we know keep killin the game good job.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    If you lose the bet promise us you would pack your bags and go away to a different planet along with your clan
    Ure such a stupid kid go attend ur own business rat.
    Last edited by L0nEwolF; 03-17-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    convict do all the time and no one ever banned him... fuck it, all the stupid admins that we know.
    Convict camps mid, your base, his base, builds the super supplier, builds the nukes, nukes, defends, ends your core with RC's all in the same game lol.

It's a productivity thing, camp mid if you want, but you'd better get shit done with what you get and not trans/fly around like a retard.
    In my many Clarion games, I always tell my team to not-shoot/ignore Killer_Speed because it takes up time and attention to snipe someone being a liability to the other team due to absorving all powerups and not doing anything with them, so instead we carry on winning the game, as I always do.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Convict camps mid, your base, his base, builds the super supplier, builds the nukes, nukes, defends, ends your core with RC's all in the same game lol.
    you more than any mod here know that we really play fine, just forget about it its such a waste of time posting here.

I still think that the standard maximum of 500 (or blaze's trademark 999) should have been applied, even though your boy sent some 'interesting' replies to Cham's warnings.
    Attitude is also another factor at the time of deciding how many games, and there wasn't a good one at the moment.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

convict do all the time and no one ever banned him... fuck it, all the stupid admins that we know keep killin the game good job.

--- Updated ---

Ure such a stupid kid go attend ur own business rat.

It's funny how you think other players don't get banned, only cuz it's not on the forum doesn't mean its there.

Convict had been banned before, but other reasons, mods, uk members been banned for other reasons, break the rules and shit happens. Tell your rp members to behave instead

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It's funny how you think other players don't get banned, only cuz it's not on the forum doesn't mean its there.
    idd.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Tell your rp members to behave instead
    this.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what i find stupid is why your the one making the appeal thread when it should be killer speed as hes the one whos banned not you?

one last thing if he doesnt post to see why he was banned and appeal how will he ever learn how not to camp mid and play as you so naively put it

you more than any mod here know that we really play fine, just forget about it its such a waste of time posting here.
    when really most of your members really dont which is why we keep getting a visit from you which frequents with drama at least once a month where you bad mouth us. If we are so bad please take your members and go play on your own pretty little heaven filled servers

otherwise as fleecey said just tell them to behave and stop playing like complete fucktards and there will not be any problems

OT : l0newolf reminds me of those thug life videos on facebook

Thread Information