Jst2Blond the n00b police bastard moderator from hell.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jst2Blond the n00b police bastard moderator from hell.

once again, you come into a match that is evolving in a perfectly fine way, you see someone playing a way that you do not like and decide that you need to become the n00b police.

I would like to say that as a player, I respect you and your skill ...but let me be perfectly honest here. As a moderator, as someone who's duty is presumably to weed out cheaters and trolls, the server would be better served with someone else in that role.

how many egregious kicks and bans have you issued to people who are otherwise playing proper CTF? How many people have you warned for doing what appears to be anything that you don't like?

Here's a list of things that you don't seem to like.

• Assing
    • DMing
    • Chasing
    • Botting
    • Winning
    • Defending
    • Blocking
    • Effectively Controlling the midfield
    • Protecting the carrier
    • Pissing you off

Here's a list of things that you do seem to like and therefore expect everyone else to do the same:

• Run for the opposing team flag
    • Kick anyone who isn't doing only that.

Sure, It may appear that I'm simply exaggerating a bit... but am I really?

please leave me be. allow me to play as I prefer and leave me alone.

Thanks.

I think right now i have to talk with you as you talk with me, so proud be a ghetto boy behind screen then shit on your pants when facing dudes IRL . Continue insulting please...
    Quote Originally Posted by neuralfraud View Post
    how many egregious kicks and bans have you issued to people who are otherwise playing proper CTF?
    Show your ban message or GTFO
    Were you banned ? No
    I have warn you ( very rare nowadays), told you to stop assing, dming but it seems you really don t know how to play proper CTf . You were just staying ramp, spawnkilling (or trying to spawnkill)

Quote Originally Posted by neuralfraud View Post
    Here's a list of things that you don't seem to like.

Assing
    DMing
    Chasing
    Botting
    Winning
    Defending
    Blocking
    Effectively Controlling the midfield
    Protecting the carrier
    Pissing you off
    You are completly right so , why don t you follow what you were saying !!!!!!
    Always shit when you play Control map . I agree playing middle field ONLY if it is for covering Flagcarrier CAN YOU READ? ONLY!!!!!
    So as you told on server, you know what to do, having a better idea : just leave if you don t want to follow your own words !!!
    Witness : Screenshot, Demos and another admin playing same time @|uK|kenneth and a youtube video for fun

Demo : http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-contr...03-14-21-46-58

Screenshot

Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-14-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

I think right now i have to talk with you as you talk with me, so proud be a ghetto boy behind screen then shit on your pants when facing dudes IRL . Continue insulting please...
    What on earth are you even talking about?

Are you telling me that somehow, I was playing 100% a different game from every body else? That while everybody else was enjoying a nice, solid game of CTF, I was somehow laming around, being disruptive, trolling and generally not contributing? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

That is rubbish. There isn't a single player who hasn't camped the ramps, gone above and fired combos down below, or hasn't stood infront of the base and fired combos inside - hoping to kill whatever lies in the wake of the blast. I find it ridiculous that I even have to explain this, or myself to you.

I have asked for you to leave me alone. Instead, you respond with a demo that shows me doing nothing other than playing a game of CTF. At least, I believe that's what it shows because for some reason, I haven't actually been able to play and of the demos you've so kindly provided.

Furthermore, you respond to me like a child - 3, 5 and 6 exclamation marks!!!!!!!!111one1, which tells me the caliber person I am attempting to have a discussion with.

I don't need to play on this server. I play on it because I enjoy it. However, there are many other things I can do to occupy my time.

As far as I'm concerned, when you're on, you're only trolling for people to kick and that is quite unfortunate.

Don't shove rules in my face - I know what the rules are. I'm not doing anything that anybody else doesn't do. So, for the last time, I ask that you kindly stop harassing me; leave me alone.

i ll leave you alone...i don t care about you and player as you . You were crying again for nothing, i haven t ban you or kick you, just a warn and you came crying here . You must be really disturbed imo so play freely as you want or as you think you have to play . I won t warn you in the future because warn, kick or ban i will receive same drama .
    You must be very frustrated for raging like that....it probably miss something, somewhere with you ....
    Continue wasting time here if you want, insult as you want, anyway, idc ...
    Blond's copyrighted

lol so the random letters belgium dude was kenneth.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    lol so the random letters belgium dude was kenneth.
    "hello darren"?

tbh im not sure about this all i can say is i've been defending for almost the whole game cause my team was way to stupid to do it. but to get back on the story i seen him alot in our base
    didn't really see what he's been doing wrong or anything.
    i don't really care either
    i backshoot 2, can't really tell if he was chasing someone cuz i was in my own base for most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    "hello darren"?
    well damn son if idk who's talking I don't even bother replying. That's how I like to fight aliasing. Ignoring :')
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

honestly,as an experienced ctf player(darren can confirm) i do really think jst2b does some serius stupid bans, i mean it aint even annoying when someone does a little dm a little chasing, because if they do that kind of dumb shit,you can still won and have fun and thats the point of a game, im i right?. Stop the excesive ban man, please.By the way, if you want to play some experienced ctf with non of this bullshit you dont like, go play pugs(althoug even there this kind of shit happens).
    Last edited by snakeware; 03-15-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Someone need to post a bit o regular rule list for the instagib/combo server. All kinds of peeps just say it doesn't exist, they played for years etc. and it don't make sense there is a time to waste to go through the ban section on the forum to find what is bannable. Just a tip.

Btw, make it "Rules for dummies to play on the server!" lol. Those books are fun.

So anyway, neutralfraud, there are rules on the server. Follow them or just get banned.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    honestly,as an experienced ctf player(darren can confirm) i do really think jst2b does some serius stupid bans, i mean it aint even annoying when someone does a little dm a little chasing, because if they do that kind of dumb shit,you can still won and have fun and thats the point of a game, im i right?. Stop the excesive ban man, please.By the way, if you want to play some experienced ctf with non of this bullshit you dont like, go play pugs(althoug even there this kind of shit happens).
    Little bit of this and that, still not allowed

Thread Information