Good server, but 18y old admins.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good server, but 18y old admins.

Long ago I was lazy to register here because those useless KB's about my "lolly-lol" and voice spams, etc. I just let time pass by and don't get angry.

(Anyway, ppl that plays for having fun doesn't care about that, but some ppl think that a text-line over the chat can lag the server, etc. etc. because they still don't know how to deactivate the chat area).

Well, today I have been banned for the following reason (I think it's really funny):

The admin is that coward that doesn't show her nick, could be ra0ul, zoom,... Well, I don't care.

Anyway, where is the point on banning a player that has been covering FC all the time (most covers of the game), still having 0 grabs? I will tell you, none.

After all this time, and after playing UT for more than 15 years (yeah, kids still have to teach me how to play CTF...), I could conclude that nowadays, most of the servers are managed by 18y old moron admins. So because they have "the privilege", they think they can do whatever they want (banning ppl with less arguments that a nazi).

However, I can remember that the best UT days, when most of the servers were managed by cool admins, and more ppl having fun, less morons complaining about almost everything, were about 10y ago.

During these years, I have donated in most of the servers I have played frequently.

But |uk| won't be one of those, because those stupid policies of banning people without a reason, don't deserve my money, and my waste of time, ofc.

I'm not the one that have been banned without a reason and believe that I know some others that got fed up, and they haven't played there anymore.

Anyway, as I have said, good UT years died long ago, now we have to mess with stupid admins, that they don't let us play UT in peace and have fun.

BTW, you can put voice-taunt settings (limit) back to default, since you won't need that anymore.

Enjoy your children server.

Bye.

2 matches...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Do you know why everyone thinks the best time for ut publics was 10 years ago? Because the servers were filled with noobs. And it wasn't newnet.
    People actually hit now. If everyone was still playing like 10 years ago it would be a shitfest in mid on each map. People used to camp the high spawn on eternal cave and what not.
    I don't know what happened on that map you played and can't tell if the ban was justified or not. Just wanted to show you how blurred our view of the old times of UT is.

U dont have to mess with anyone..noone force u to play here..lol about money thing! 2 matches for such a lamer? that mast be gentlest admin ever and in return u give them insults..i guess playng style and personality are pretty same for most players!

This was me and for 2 straight maps this asscave did not have a single fucking grab just DMED or "attempted to cover the flag"

STATS

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats Thorns... I was r40L...he kept coming to my base spawnkilling but never really advancing but I gave him the benefit of the doubt multiple times even tho teams were stacked to dogshit and amongst himself and others chased and dm'ed repeatedly
    Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats DUKU.... I kept telling him to PLAY CTF and stop dming or "attempting to cover the flag" and grab the flag SOMETHING...... failed miserably to comply. I understand that covering is needed but this is not what it was it was more coincidence he got alot of the covers he got....

also... I see I fucked up the ban IT SHOULD BE WAY LONGER now the decision to fix that issue or let another admin decide.

Last edited by UNrealshots; 03-20-2015 at 05:30 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

2 match : ROFL . It seems he is complaining because you gave him only 2 . Crisis everywhere...better stfu for 2 match and wont register/waste time for that imo . I claim more for a real complain .
    Blond's copyrighted

Bye

What a mature decision.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Hey @Unai while you're here, kindly fuck off with your O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O every two seconds. Thanks! I don't mind it every now and then but Jesus man, there's no need to hit it after every little thing that happens. I even have the chat beeps disabled and it still annoys me to see O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O in the corner of my screen at almost any given time. I can't imagine how annoying it must be for people with beeps on (which is most people).

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    Do you know why everyone thinks the best time for ut publics was 10 years ago? Because the servers were filled with noobs. And it wasn't newnet.
    People actually hit now. If everyone was still playing like 10 years ago it would be a shitfest in mid on each map. People used to camp the high spawn on eternal cave and what not.
    I don't know what happened on that map you played and can't tell if the ban was justified or not. Just wanted to show you how blurred our view of the old times of UT is.
    +1

Also, unrelated: I give you (uenz) a lot of shit in the servers sometimes because I know you can take it lol. But I actually think highly of you.

Free Unai, this injustice sets an unacceptable precedent that the UT community must not tolerate.

Thread Information