THE SERVER CHANGE MI NAME

User Tag List

THE SERVER CHANGE MI NAME

I have the following issue that is not the first time that happens to me. I have been a spectator in the server then nw few minutes I have moved the server comgo ut me to cast a mistake as always usually happens (not e come to take a picture but the error was related to UTMENU after this error cerre the UT and e reopened to get me as a viewer on the server combo, the result is that the server directly me change my name from player to player I disconnect from the server 8 am writing to change my name in the game and figure my name Hakunamatata always, for some reason the server renames me, is not the first time that happens, someone would know how to fix this problem bearings.

tengo el siguiente problema, no es la primera ves que me ocurre. he estado como espectador en el server nw luego de unos minutos me he mudado al server comgo, el ut me a arrojado un error como siempre suele ocurrir ( no e llegado a capturar una imagen pero el error estaba relacionado con UTMENU luego de este error cerre el UT y lo e vuelto a abrir para meterme como espectador en el server combo, el resultado es que el servidor directamente me cambia mi nombre de jugador a jugador 8 me desconecto del servidor me dirijo a cambiar mi nombre dentro del juego y figura mi nombre de siempre HakunaMatata, por alguna razon el servidor me cambia el nombre, no es la primera ves que ocurre, alguien sabria orientarme como reparar este problema

Here an error that takes me straight game when I try to move my serverClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	2250
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 03-20-2015 at 05:15 PM.

It happens on ceratin maps, you have to disconnect before map switching . I use to crash, almost 5 or 6 times per day...
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information