User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HIGH[+]*Madara*

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    6.) If I'm so noob, how come I was team leader and you spent most of the time on place 5 or 6?
    HAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ok. Leader , attackers get more points than deff bae , thats why teddy has like 140 cookies and he sux
    Never Lucky.

1.) I asked several times idiot, I'll put the demo

2.) My language is to simply just as you

3.) all maps have tactics, but as you are a noob bitch do not know and do not play here and now everyone knows I never had problems here.

4.) I was doing to help the team, unlike you who are made nukes and died in mines

5.) I ask you sucker, because it would reinforce the defense, and nobody ever made sc in that part because you know it's a stupid bitch and you was the first idiot to do there

6.) idiots like you the server is full, you are only making nukes and not help the team build anything

ps:you must be one of those young full of spine in the face and still a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]DEX View Post
    1.) I asked several times idiot, I'll put the demo

2.) My language is to simply just as you

3.) all maps have tactics, but as you are a noob bitch do not know and do not play here and now everyone knows I never had problems here.

4.) I was doing to help the team, unlike you who are made nukes and died in mines

5.) I ask you sucker, because it would reinforce the defense, and nobody ever made sc in that part because you know it's a stupid bitch and you was the first idiot to do there

6.) idiots like you the server is full, you are only making nukes and not help the team build anything

ps:you must be one of those young full of spine in the face and still a virgin

And what is your reasoning for removing the other SC from YPS? He had his SC where they are placed 90% of the time next to sup in corner. Let me guess, he's also noob and that gives you the right to break the rules again.

I wasn't the only one complaining. You got at least 3 kick votes for your arrogant behavior. But let me guess, those voices are also noob and you stand above them.

Because of idiots like me the server is full? Well this idiot at least donates money for the server sometimes. Did you contribute anything useful besides cussing?

PS: I'm not young. I'm 42. And I highly doubt you are anywhere close to where I am. Neither educationally, economically nor socially.

You are a waste of time.

@HIGH[+]DEX
    No need to overreact, for future games, don't even build the Super Supplier, save 1600 right away and the first SC will always be yours, works for me.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @HIGH[+]DEX
    No need to overreact, for future games, don't even build the Super Supplier, save 1600 right away and the first SC will always be yours, works for me.
    Works for me too, since I'm usually the first one to build a SC. Heck yesterday I build both SC, FF, PG, nuke room and a couple SP in a 6+ vs 6+ match. I'll always get my SC if I decide to.

PS: I'm not young. I'm 42.
    42 rofl for his age then you should be a more mature person, rather than come here to intrigue.

PS: I'm not young. I'm 42.
    42 rofl for his age then you should be a more mature person, rather than come here to intrigue.
    Don't remove my shit (or anybody else's). Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @HIGH[+]DEX

I will have to do this higor, because playing with guys like this one, for sure defeat.

I will have to do this higor, because playing with guys like this one, for sure defeat.
    Wrong. Playing with a guy like you sucks and defeats the purpose of TEAM PLAY. Pull it up if you don't know the term. By the way: your removing of 2 SC also removed team RU. Good job Mr team player.

I have more respect for a noob who doesn't know the game play well than somebody like you who thinks he's the shit while stockpiling his shortcomings and trying to argue his dickhead moves away like a 5 year'ol.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Wrong. Playing with a guy like you sucks and defeats the purpose of TEAM PLAY. Pull it up if you don't know the term. By the way: your removing of 2 SC also removed team RU. Good job Mr team player.

I have more respect for a noob who doesn't know the game play well than somebody like you who thinks he's the shit while stockpiling his shortcomings and trying to argue his dickhead moves away like a 5 year'ol.
    you are an idiot and asshole I do not have any respect for you rertadado player shit still doing their shit there that you are a player of shit, ignorant and retarded when I'm playing I always think in the first team for later attacks, you is a piece of shit that only makes nukes asshole

Thread Information