Hello from [A]ssassins

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello from [A]ssassins

Like the title says, Hello from [A]ssassins... We were a CTF-based UT99 clan and along with our own server, we frequented a lot of other pubs and team servers. House of Fools [HoF], Viper Squadron [VIPER], {WINGS}, and Former Osha Clan Reunited {FOCR} were some of our pals. I'm not sure how long we stayed alive since I fell off the map somewhere around the early 2000's, but we were still kicking when I went away.

If anyone from [A] is reading this - I'm sending out a homing beacon in hopes of reaching you. I've lost all of my contact information, and google searches for our team only show dead posts long since abandoned. Life happens, people move on to other things, but we were all friends outside of the game. So, I'm doing my part to get the roll call started, surely someone is still around.

Same goes for friends of [A] - If you remember me or any of us from back then, I'd love to see who's still around.

I'll be posting this message to all the forums that still exist. If all that's left of our clan is outdated posts, hopefully this can be a light in the darkness for anyone looking to find us.

- [A]Corpse

We have an ex Assassins member here....melted_ice not sure if he is active much though.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

@sonova , your old clan ?
    Are you Super Flea ?
    Welcome btw
    Blond's copyrighted

HAHA corpse omg! its kingwing!! i didnt think i would see you again. Inquisitor still plays goes by the name lucky shot but thats the only one i know of but ill try to get a hold of synapse i had his email somewhere. I usually play on combogib server in the morning but i work nights so you wont see me on at night

Quote Originally Posted by [A]Corpse View Post
    Like the title says, Hello from [A]ssassins... We were a CTF-based UT99 clan and along with our own server, we frequented a lot of other pubs and team servers. House of Fools [HoF], Viper Squadron [VIPER], {WINGS}, and Former Osha Clan Reunited {FOCR} were some of our pals. I'm not sure how long we stayed alive since I fell off the map somewhere around the early 2000's, but we were still kicking when I went away.

If anyone from [A] is reading this - I'm sending out a homing beacon in hopes of reaching you. I've lost all of my contact information, and google searches for our team only show dead posts long since abandoned. Life happens, people move on to other things, but we were all friends outside of the game. So, I'm doing my part to get the roll call started, surely someone is still around.

Same goes for friends of [A] - If you remember me or any of us from back then, I'd love to see who's still around.

I'll be posting this message to all the forums that still exist. If all that's left of our clan is outdated posts, hopefully this can be a light in the darkness for anyone looking to find us.

- [A]Corpse
    I played on their servers

Melted_Ice! Ofcourse I remember him, he was a big part of the clan at the end of my run. I'll see if I can get ahold of him...

Kingwingpingbling, that's a name I haven't typed out in a very long time! Great to see you still alive and kicking. We've got a facebook group starting, Tireman and Inquisitor are on board. Working on getting Markayia involved as well. If you get ahold of Synapse, pass the word along. I don't play anymore, but House of Fools has a server running, they were old friends of ours if you remember them.

Thanks for the kind welcome, you guys. And thank you for the updates, it seems the more I check on these threads the more hope there is of finding all the old [A]'s.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Akatosh View Post
    I played on their servers
    Your name seems really familiar, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    @sonova , your old clan ?
    Are you Super Flea ?
    Welcome btw
    Super Flea is a buddy of mine from another forum. Not sure he has any affiliation 0_O.

Any reason I should point him over here or are you just trying to figure out who the guy is?

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Super Flea is a buddy of mine from another forum. Not sure he has any affiliation 0_O.

Any reason I should point him over here or are you just trying to figure out who the guy is?
    Tinker aka sonova aka Kingwing and super Flea are best friends, 'special friends" as i used to say . Some months ago, Tinker told me he was in [A] clan before (a kind of fun clan) and also Sov . Tinker(sonova-kingwing) and Super Flea are almost neighbour so, yes they have "affiliation "
    Tireman is probably one of the oldest player around ( kermitt Grenouille is younger only by some years )
    @[A]Corpse, Fluke is sometimes around also and Sweet-Boo play in combogib server time to time . Also see smurfette and imyourmomma on their MH server . Hof were nice people .
    Come play with us sometimes on our server ...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-26-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Hi and yeah what happened to Melted_Ice? I guess his children took over the house.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information