User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    sonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3
    Country:
    Man i havent seen tireman is so long too and hes boy freak, I think melted ice had more kids with rain so hes probably pretty busy lol or busy getting busy Yeah ill have to add you guys on FB! nice to hear from you again!

  2. #12
    sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Tinker aka sonova aka Kingwing and super Flea are best friends, 'special friends" as i used to say . Some months ago, Tinker told me he was in [A] clan before (a kind of fun clan) and also Sov . Tinker(sonova-kingwing) and Super Flea are almost neighbour so, yes they have "affiliation "
    Tireman is probably one of the oldest player around ( kermitt Grenouille is younger only by some years )
    @[A]Corpse, Fluke is sometimes around also and Sweet-Boo play in combogib server time to time . Also see smurfette and imyourmomma on their MH server . Hof were nice people .
    Come play with us sometimes on our server ...
    I confused Super_Flea with somebody else who had mentioned playing for a specific clan on the other forum. Super_Flea never mentioned any specifics on clans. My bad ^_^
    I've been playing on Combo gib and occasionally US/UK insta servers since last fall. Super_Flea reinstalled UT I believe several weeks ago and he's been frequenting Combogib as well.
    I'll send him a message and tell him to come on the forum.

  3. #13
    Rampage ZodiaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    260
    Country:
    Hi, would be nice to see a return of an older clan.

  4. #14
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    I'll send him a message and tell him to come on the forum.
    He told me yesterday he has to register here, asking me some problme about " mismatch issue with country flag..." .But yes, tell him to come, some can help him
    Blond's copyrighted

  5. #15
    sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    He told me yesterday he has to register here, asking me some problme about " mismatch issue with country flag..." .But yes, tell him to come, some can help him
    When he mentioned the flag mismatch issue the other day I told him to register here to ask about it. Last night I sent him the link to this thread. He was busy fragging

  6. #16
    SuperFlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Tinker aka sonova aka Kingwing and super Flea are best friends, 'special friends" as i used to say . Some months ago, Tinker told me he was in [A] clan before (a kind of fun clan) and also Sov . Tinker(sonova-kingwing) and Super Flea are almost neighbour so, yes they have "affiliation "
    Tireman is probably one of the oldest player around ( kermitt Grenouille is younger only by some years )
    @[A]Corpse, Fluke is sometimes around also and Sweet-Boo play in combogib server time to time . Also see smurfette and imyourmomma on their MH server . Hof were nice people .
    Come play with us sometimes on our server ...
    Thanks for the help yesterday! I have made my appearance here now :O

    Btw, nice bunnies

    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    I confused Super_Flea with somebody else who had mentioned playing for a specific clan on the other forum. Super_Flea never mentioned any specifics on clans. My bad ^_^
    I've been playing on Combo gib and occasionally US/UK insta servers since last fall. Super_Flea reinstalled UT I believe several weeks ago and he's been frequenting Combogib as well.
    I'll send him a message and tell him to come on the forum.
    Thanks for the heads up man, and roping me back into UT....I think. Haha!

  7. #17
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,607
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlea View Post
    Thanks for the help yesterday! I have made my appearance here now :O

    Btw, nice bunnies

    --- Updated ---



    Thanks for the heads up man, and roping me back into UT....I think. Haha!
    Mine is the one with UT box and between two of your presidents . I am bunny powered
    Btw, i haven t really help You yesterday but You Can ask for some help on tech pb part . You Can ask @medor he got lot of stuff related to UT and @TimTim or @Higor , they are more than 'aware' about UT and cool Guys .
    Nice to ses some new dudes around and at least ones who don t complaint about admins
    Blond's copyrighted

  8. #18
    SuperFlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Mine is the one with UT box and between two of your presidents . I am bunny powered
    Btw, i haven t really help You yesterday but You Can ask for some help on tech pb part . You Can ask @medor he got lot of stuff related to UT and @TimTim or @Higor , they are more than 'aware' about UT and cool Guys .
    Nice to ses some new dudes around and at least ones who don t complaint about admins
    You tried to help though, and that is good enough for me! I think I know what I have to do to fix the problem, I will try when I get home. Anyways, it was not my intention to derail this thread. Hey Corpsie!

    Long live Zidane!

  9. #19
    sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    38
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Nice to ses some new dudes around and at least ones who don t complaint about admins
    You mean like AS~Chinpo, I think given his expertise and qualifications he should be taken more seriously.


    The day I play on the Combogib server without him complaining about something is probably the day the world ends. The comments here on the forum are just silly. It's 2015 and we're playing a 16 year old PC game. I say shut up and have a little fun while it lasts. Who are we to complain about how you guys run the servers? (Which by the way, I think is fine. 99% of the people said to be cheating are just better than the asshats doing the complaining. )

  10. #20
    [A]Corpse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Country:
    Well, well, well! Superflea AND Kingwing. I'm still having a hard time processing how many of you guys are still around, this is pretty amazing. Like you said, Sparky, it's 2015 and you guys are playing a 16 year old game. That alone should be a testament to what it really is... If I loaded up and couldn't find anyone I recognized, I probably wouldn't have had the hope to start looking.

    M[A]CSTER, one of the originals before I joined got ahold of me about the other founder of [A], OpticalViper. After that, I had only one [A] on my facebook and I wasn't even sure he was a clanny... In just a few days we've gotten ahold of nearly 15 members, who are all still interested in the team. I really thought it was just me who held a candle for this damn game.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •