User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Its CAMP-STATION ALLOWED?

Hi talk long time ago with admins here, and say me camp-station is not allowed, and i remember that its a rule, today and usually i see Higor join the servers inside some special maps, and make containers behind walls in special spots like niven, kangar, and anothers map where its imposible hit the containers and its imposible kill the sp, today i hit with a lot warheads the sp and they not die, he excuse saying its leech but its now when all enemies are camp behind the sp.

And i try take the spot of containers but was so imposible because have a lot of sp, now he are using Nick: anti Fun. so i want ask is allowed Camp station? because if that is siege would be lost the obvetive when u only need make sp and camp close them. Make sp on exit enemy base there u cant destroyed them, that not its a strategy its a abuse.
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 04-03-2015 at 12:40 AM.

Go Away....

well i dont justify the thing that all of them camp behind 20 spros with 500 conts inside the base , but thats basically siege right now , who build more leech and super pros near mid , will win cos of the map pressure , that kills all the fragpower of the other team so , yeah. Thats is what siege has become. fun. remind me of that niven stacked games where the other team even built a ss/shp outside your base lel.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    remind me of that niven stacked games where the other team even built a ss/shp outside your base lel.
    That has happend in a pug aswell lel.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    well i dont justify the thing that all of them camp behind 20 spros with 500 conts inside the base , but thats basically siege right now , who build more leech and super pros near mid , will win cos of the map pressure , that kills all the fragpower of the other team so , yeah. Thats is what siege has become. fun. remind me of that niven stacked games where the other team even built a ss/shp outside your base lel.
    No that its not siege, exist some aspect important to mention here.

1. This is not a act of offense or defense, is the control of one area using camping. (Camping its not allowed)
    2. The containers are impossible to destroyed (they are behind walls), they recovery a super protect if u hit him with all u team cant kill but give leech (leech its not allowed?)

Don't need be smart to see 2 rules are broken in camp station.

3. Super protector cant be destroyed with 3 nukes (Cost 3600). If super protector die. cost not will increase that cost.
    4. The only form of this would come its when they control the map (staked game) / with this Camp station the possibilities to COMEBACK are 0. the game transform in abuse game where the opposite team its spaming with minigun or another weapons protecting the unstoppable super protectors. people stop atak the base enemy or the core (objective of game) this case its similar like simplex when u make a super protector its too hard to destroyed, u use a lot of nukes to kill a super protector its easy to rebuild again.

And I see the maximal abuse when how are saying sk8 people make ss and sh to spawn the exit of base enemy camping close sp. that its not a game.
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 04-03-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Go Away....

higor doesnt give a single one anyway hehe
    Never Lucky.

Camping by builds? Wtf are you saying? lol... it's tactical strat. Not camp. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

On this game... http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/cra...ail-ever-5869/
    Had @jay2 had a EMP launcher, the entire leech cluster would have been gone in seconds and GG.

But well, no EMP, no FUN.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    On this game... http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/cra...ail-ever-5869/
    Had @jay2 had a EMP launcher, the entire leech cluster would have been gone in seconds and GG.

But well, no EMP, no FUN.
    to then it does to justify the EPM ?. So there would Epm impossible to be regain. I dont like u do this when are in my team, i will take this like leech and remove u containers, because leech its not allowed and camp too. i come to play siege no to camp and abuse anothers players when teams are staked. If this its allowed i can imagine people with better skills camping all day.
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 04-03-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Go Away....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I dont know whats worse. All i can say is the anti fun approach to siege because certain items are not in the inventory anymore is just plain stupid. Person of your intelligence (I assume this only) and position should really know better in how to handle things when playing a GAME. No one here discredits you nor do they not appreciate your work that you have put into siege, but if this continues and you cant play without the anti fun approach - you should be playing with impartiality as an admin/mod and as a developer of said mod - things will start to change around here. I never saw and still dont see badger having any problems with doing this when he plays nor do I see wildcard ever having one either. SK was the only exception to that and I really dont think you're anything like him. Lets leave it at that?

Maybe I'm doing it because it's IMBA as fuck and something needs to be done about it?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information