User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Just like public server, some ppl like to have their own build and it works. I've seen some antifun successful and fail games but it doesn't change a whole lot of the gameplay because siege isn't just DM and less builds as always. ^^

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    Attachment 2267Attachment 2268Attachment 2269Attachment 2270Attachment 2271Attachment 2272Attachment 2273

I join to play today and see this... Really a Mod abuse of another players, u kill the server, people start leave when see its impossible come back, and the worst is I see how they nuke and the sp don't die. Ridiculous. (When this game finish a lot of people leave the server. gg Antifun!... (This tactic need stoped in siege or gonna make people start play camp station and not siege.. )

NOTE.... Ismolandia AKA HIGOR. USING ALIASING NICK

The propose of game is destroyed core or construction of the opposite team, not build a camp area to humiliation the enemy staked.

https://mega.co.nz/#!pN9iiI7Z!GwFoDM...sS87RgLZ9tsn0U

Map ShitVember. Again Camp station. but this time we can kill sp with one nuke, but tele its so hard killing, (Probably with more and some shields how its usually would be a unstoppable base.)

Go Away....

Not a camp station! lol. These are actual legit build. Refer to the questionable build topic.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

At first didn't know what to think of it, thought it really isn't illegal but it's kinda gay for the opposing team.

That said, for the campstation to happen (aleria or shitvember or any map basically), the other team has to allow it, if you defend properly it shouldn't succeed and it also takes time to get the RU for it, so defense has ways to avoid it.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Dude I have been playing UT since the day it came out back in Nov '99. I used to have more hours on my old nick than ANT and Scourge.
    wow, and you're like a little CHIMP jumping around , you are the one that should learn something, i mean 16 years man... c'mon lol.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    wow, and you're like a little CHIMP jumping around , you are the one that should learn something, i mean 16 years man... c'mon lol.
    Ok, just in case you didn't get it till now. I'll say it slowly so you can fully grasp how things are. I don't give a fuck what you think or what you say because it has zero substance and means nothing.

BTW: I rather have CHIMP on my team than you. Meanwhile earlier today..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 040415.jpg  
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 04-05-2015 at 04:25 AM.

( Click to show/hide )
    Oh ma god it's a pub server screenshot with awesome quality too

Beware Blaze, someone's coming for the $1000 spot
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

lol ironmaiden its a pub game and being on top of it with high score doesn't mean shit tbh
    all i did was nuking your core i didin't do anything for the team
    siege is about team work you'll learn that in pugs you have to defend your own core you have to attack the enemie core upgrade your team mates so you have ss and shp asap
    make conts or sc to defend your core (get mountain asap like in this case).

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    lol ironmaiden its a pub game and being on top of it with high score doesn't mean shit tbh
    all i did was nuking your core i didin't do anything for the team
    siege is about team work you'll learn that in pugs you have to defend your own core you have to attack the enemie core upgrade your team mates so you have ss and shp asap
    make conts or sc to defend your core (get mountain asap like in this case).
    And guess who made the initial and 2 more mtn teles? Me. And I didn't finish the core with nukes, I put 4k RU in rockets around it. You don't know shit either. Just fuck off.

If you make a invincible warhead behind the wall and after make a tele behind the warhead (the sps shooting the invincible warhead) and you can nuke fast their room and own Higors(ANTIFUN) leech, but if you have a dumb team(very unbalanced) and they just only leeching that shit and making useless leech in our base and nothing help whatever what you do:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0075.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	2276
    Last edited by Stormy; 04-05-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Thread Information