User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Banned for no reason, Clearly Admin Abuse

New to the server, yet I did read and do follow the server rules. Vandora came into a match and during the match while trying to retrieve our flag while our flag runner was in our base with their flag, I received a small window just as I was shooting at their flag runner in their base, this window blocked my view and would not go away until i checked the box that I acknowledged that Bouncing was not allowed. No clue what bouncing means but I am sure it is not at the rules. I had heard there was a lot of admin abuse on these servers did not believe it until after the 3rd day of coming here I receive a 4 match ban with no reason given. I believe the problem here with the admin abuse and silly rules that try to alter players game styles is that there is not enough server competition. I ran 7 servers back in the day and I guess it's time to remedy the server competition problem, considering I don't expect an explanation for the ban or the admin abuse after observing the many complaints and no satisfactory replies.

Hello. I was the one that warned you.

If you don't know what bouncing mean, look here.
    Aka bunny hopping. It's only available in SAM BT house if you want to play here for bouncing.
    Bouncing is a glitch method that let you gain unusual speed in unreasonably short amount of time and not everyone can do that.
    So if you bounced, you have to suicide. But you went on. & Not everyone tend to know the reason why because they don't know the rules.

There is no admin abuse because we enforce players to play by the rules or they get banned. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-06-2015 at 04:58 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

There is no admin abuse because we enforce players to play by the rules or they get banned. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but yes it was admin abuse for one I was not bunny hopping for two regular hop in between a dodge is a players style to avoid getting shot, it is ridiculous that you would ban a player for jumping one time there are many times u need to jump or dodge, there is no rule when pulling up !rules that state "bouncing" or hopping is illegal. I was not glitching anything and you damn well know it. It was straight up admin abuse and uncalled for. You put up the message during a fight so that it blocked my view, then when I called you out that it was not in the rules only then did you ban me...simply because I called you out for it

There is a difference between regular dodges/jumps than this. Your team mate boosted you, and you had a bounce. You didn't suicide after that either. So I warned you.

Not all rules are shown on the server, but you have to look on the forum for that too.

I was in the same game. To be honest I didn't see any player bouncing. Maybe it was a boost?

Quote Originally Posted by voidee View Post
    I was in the same game. To be honest I didn't see any player bouncing. Maybe it was a boost?
    as voidee said it was a boost, which i find ridiculous that you require us to suicide everytime someone boost us, I dodged and someone randomly boosted me, not my fault, I hate boost most of the time they get me killed , as in boosted into a random shot. I honestly was not even aware of that boost did not notice it and when you popped the window up and used the term bouncing, which i am only familiar with bunny hopping or jumping, which imo is a bit overly anal retentive to restrict a players game style some of the newer players will jump or hop, and of course all of us get boosted in the heat of fights, to expect people to suicide because of it is ludicrous. There comes a point when you can just suck the fun right out of a game and silly rules like that will do just that. How can you expect people to play on the server and enjoy their time if they are walking on egg shells wondering if they jumped or if someone boosted them, my god i can't even believe this conversation has to exist, its so beyond comprehension and brings our intelligence down a notch or two, maybe to school yard bullying and grade school mentality. Another thing explain the reasoning in banning the person that gets boosted who had no part in it having to suicide. If you are going to be so anal about it then why shouldn't the one shooting the teammate be banned and not the one who was an innocent victim of a boost?

What I, found ridiculous as You Say, it Is players crying for admin abuse and only warned\banned 4 match....ssssuch a waste of time....please, can You understand That point ?
    If it was me, bouncing ~150 match
    Blond's copyrighted

Look in the video again. Your team mate boosted you first. Then you did a bounce. Because normally a dodge or a run jump don't even go far as the bounce does.

Since you are going to act like a dirty victim, I should give you 50 match ban instead.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-06-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Look in the video again. Your team mate boosted you first. Then you did a bounce. Because normally a dodge or a run jump don't even go far as the bounce does.

Since you are going to act like a dirty victim, I should give you 500 match ban instead.
    Don't take their shit personal, its how they act in every fucking ban we normally make but you warned him with 4 matches, if shit happens again, then you can ban him more but adding 500 is just stupid

I don't take drama. That's all.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-06-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Thread Information