Banned for no reason, Clearly Admin Abuse - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Owning 6servers, crying for admin abuse, expert about trolling and extra ultra boring text about 'yes i am right, You all wrong, because because because....'
    Chinpo s gitlfriend ? Family ? BTW, Too many Chinpomania nowadays ..
    Blond's copyrighted

No they were not completely honest they said they "should ban 500 matches" when actually they did ban me with 500 matches because of my post i am assuming in the forums. I was warned 1 time for something I was not guilty of and then in the match I said that is admin abuse to post fake rules, because b4 i came to the server i looked at all the rules and never could and still cant find this rule. But whatever we see who the drama creator here is, I simply was playing a match and because someone boosted me during mid dodge it caused me to move further so I get a warning then immediately when i question it in that match I was banned....i didn't commit anything to start with and the warning was pointless considering they banned me 4 matches for it then because i disagree and explain I did nothing on purpose they ban me 500 matches ...go figure. It is obvious to me there needs to be other servers for the U.S. instagib community. One that doesn't have silly rules about boosting or bouncing. Especially considering if you disagree or complain about a ban then their answer is to ban you 500 matches....

No bouncing is a known rule . Are You That kind of Player, do we have to write all You have to know before starting to play ? You have been warned then banned ( 4 lil match) so... Now You know that rule...
    There are so many things Never write anywhere but You know You don t have to do such as, Never try to put your hand into a Rottweiler s mouth, Never stay behind an elephant when it s farting , so, so many many things....do we really have to write them all ?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-06-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Never stay behind an éléphant when it s farting
    What?! Are you telling me I've been doing that wrong this entire time?!?

it's a known rule to you, not to me as I said i am new to server and haven't played UT since 2004 and that was on the TMM servers we had no such rule. I clearly still don't see what I did wrong or how i could ever avoid it in the future but since I am banned 500 matches for 1 time offense, I don't see how i could possibly ever figure that one out

Vandora you changed my ban from 500 matches to 50, just one question why was I banned 500 or 50 to start with? Because I complained? Because I thought the 4 match ban was because I "bounced" I am still bewildered as to why the original 500 match ban.

Chamberly if you going to take things personal and can't handle someone bitching about a ban maybe you should go on a mod holiday.

I do disagree that chamberly changed it from 4 to 500 to 50, thats so stupid and immature.

Well this bouncing stuff wasn't around when we was playing back in the day. The only thing that she could think of was bunny hopping so indeed she was confused. TBH education would have been better than any ban considering the circumstances. She really did not have a clue of what you were speaking of or what she did wrong in the first place. I just started playing on the server and then told her about it so probably been back playing a week? How would you react to a ban that you had no clue what it was for or what it was about? Just my 2 cents. She just want's to come to the server and revive a old game that was fun to her no real harm in that.

ps. i didn't do anything but i play 5 feet from her and i am suffering the same ban

I still remember the day I coded the antibounce to place them on the IG servers...I SHIFT+DELETE'd the file 10 minutes later and years later am so damn glad I did, I almost release a monster I'd never be able to control.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I still remember the day I coded the antibounce to place them on the IG servers...I SHIFT+DELETE'd the file 10 minutes later and years later am so damn glad I did, I almost release a monster I'd never be able to control.
    Yeah... Bouncing happens by accident and just by simple routine(hi coret) way too often

I dont see why u'd ban someone when he's clearly not getting any advantage out of it + probably only did it once in the entire map.

Other story would be if he had the flag and lined up to get boosted.

Thread Information