GTA5 on pc - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA5 on pc

I can't get over how good it looks, the sound is much better than the 360 version as well, I've got it on high settings at 1920x1080, only textures are on normal, everything else is on high or very high. 1.5gb v ram used

The only thing I can say I'm kinda jealous of the pc version is the Self Radio station feature.
    I've seen some vids of people playing it 60 fps with everything set on high and it looks really nice.

Sja, what do you think about the controls? Are they confortable? That's one big doubt I've been having since they announced GTA V for pc. GTA has lots of controls, and even if some controls are multifunctionals I'd like to know the opinion of someone who can play it firsthand
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The controls are pretty good tbh, the default set up is very well done.

You don't need the disc to play it btw.
    It uses about 6gb of ram while playing, 1.5gb of vram(2.2-2.4gb on high texture mode), and about 20-30%cpu, it's so much smoother than the console version.

@|uK|B|aZe//. I 100% recommend this game, I haven't had so much fun playing a game for years. Online was a bit empty the first few days, but there are quite a few players online now, enough for dm.

What's your social account name?

Have everything maxed out. MSAA 2X and all the other fancy options are off. It would actually kill my 970 or even a 980 for that matter

Ooper94

Have most stuff on high, I turned reflection and another setting to ultra and it has made it look even better when it's night time or raining. I get about 50fps in the city and about 45fps where there is lots of foliage. I did try foliage on ultra, and my fps dropped to about 35-38fps, I didn't really like it on ultra even though it was more than playable.

I didn't like the feeling of the mouse movement at first, but I changed to directinput and lowered the sensitivity and it feels much smoother.

I made my character look as retarded as possible at first, then I tried to make it look normal but, it wouldn't let me take off the face effects and make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Ooper94

Have most stuff on high, I turned reflection and another setting to ultra and it has made it look even better when it's night time or raining. I get about 50fps in the city and about 45fps where there is lots of foliage. I did try foliage on ultra, and my fps dropped to about 35-38fps, I didn't really like it on ultra even though it was more than playable.

I didn't like the feeling of the mouse movement at first, but I changed to directinput and lowered the sensitivity and it feels much smoother.

I made my character look as retarded as possible at first, then I tried to make it look normal but, it wouldn't let me take off the face effects and make-up.
    Foliage lags in certain spots for me. The game isn't fully tweaked to perform the way it was meant to. I have to leave vsync on or else the game starts to stutter when it goes above 60fps.

Overall it's a fantastic game. Still a lot of things that need to be fixed like the heist glitch, custom radio that stutters the game, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Try looking at the Interaction Menu. If not go to Haircuts and where it says Make-Up select no make up
    (I have console version and in spanish so idk if options are the same).

AHve you made any heist yet? ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Try looking at the Interaction Menu. If not go to Haircuts and where it says Make-Up select no make up
    (I have console version and in spanish so idk if options are the same).

AHve you made any heist yet? ;D
    Yeah I figured it out when I was playing, went to barber shop and got rid of it all.

Haven't played any heists yet, just been playing dm, and races.

Thread Information