User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OH DAMN IT'S CLOCK, the signature is working
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Nah, there's only Portuguese people on the TS, league of legend nerds, and crying noobs wanting people banned on the servers. I think a new season would be complete shit, and a giant period

go ask ur mom permission to play gtfo

As long as the players are totally commited and take it serious it could work, what does it have to do with who's on ts these days?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Nah, there's only Portuguese people on the TS, league of legend nerds, and crying noobs wanting people banned on the servers. I think a new season would be complete shit, and a giant period
    omigawdzacsomature

plis no more

I'm suddenly pinging 160 instead of 180 to Cham's US server.
    If this routing stays it might become a huge change for SA players.
    Alternatively, there's a yet to be setup one in Germany, might be great for teams with a majority of players in EU or Asia.

Due to the mapvote being used in the servers there's a chance you get kicked the first time you join, just rejoin once or twice and it'll work.
    Some other servers haven't worked with it at all so I consider myself lucky (?)

US Server (unreal://108.174.60.23:7777) - Win32, v451b
    Ger Server (not ready) - Linux, v436

Common settings:
    - XC_GameEngine
    - NexGen111 (should use 112N?)
    - LCWeapons_0015
    - SiegeIV_0018
    - CacusMapVote backend + MVLA14UUb13 frontend
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    go ask ur mom permission to play gtfo

As long as the players are totally commited and take it serious it could work, what does it have to do with who's on ts these days?
    the amount of active and dedicated people, I wouldn't want to play with people that play LoL all day instead of UT and not knowing the other half of the people on the TS, the mexicanos and Portuguese people that dont even play UT at all? i come on to TS seeing Cella, dangerboy, fucking Blaze playing LoL, no ones committed for such ' banter'.

Moskva's signature proves a point, where the hell did those people go? certainly not to play LoL with this ' UT ' community.

i think a season with just public noobs that don't speak english, use internet explorer and never been in a league before or even know the admins would be interesting, but you know, we dont want this again, dealing with GU/Owned Well instagibbers intervening with the omfgMLSG2015supersiegeplayers that know how to do shit.

Last edited by 'Zac; 04-13-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: ut > LoL

maybe bc nobody wants to play with u lmfao, i see blaze and dangerboy playing ut sometimes too, also since when has the siege server been only for players who speak english? Same with teamspeak? such racist comments, im nothing of you to be called a mexican when there's a 0 quantity of actually mexicans in the teamspeak (maybe hector?lol)

Having people with negative attitude and only saying bad things instead of help aint gonna help us get anything going.

Also why do people leave? Not everybody leaves just because, they move on with life, some with studies, others have families, others did stop because of how lame the public has become, which is something that couldve been solved time ago but those who can do something about it do nothing lol
    Last edited by Krikor; 04-13-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    maybe bc nobody wants to play with u lmfao, i see blaze and dangerboy playing ut sometimes too, also since when has the siege server been only for players who speak english? Same with teamspeak? such racist comments, im nothing of you to be called a mexican when there's a 0 quantity of actually mexicans in the teamspeak (maybe hector?lol)

Having people with negative attitude and only saying bad things instead of help aint gonna help us get anything going.

Also why do people leave? Not everybody leaves just because, they move on with life, some with studies, others have families, others did stop because of how lame the public has become, which is something that couldve been solved time ago but those who can do something about it do nothing lol
    the summary of what im trying to say is this " this community is dying and has been for a long time " ownedwell is taking over the competitive scene with a highly active and moving community, shit they went to Epic Games HQ! the next siege league won't be that big.

People have been giving Zac shit since his first day on ts. He has stuck around and contributed maps you have all played on the server at some point, can you blame him for giving some shit back to the community that does nothing but give him shit? Most of you are more obnoxious than he is and only give him shit because he sounds like a kid on ts. Real mature.

That being said, I know we're not GU/OwnedWell, but let's not shoot down the hype for another MLSG. Regardless of anyone's opinion, MLSG has always been a service put together by people that love the game. I finished MLSG dead last 2 times and barely ever got to play with my starting lineup and I still want to see another one happen. Save the tears and trash talk for when the season actually starts, instead worry about getting out of my way when I come to put all of you back in the dumpster this MLSG.

u kidding right? its not like i havent done anything for uk servers all these years

the point i gave is that he just came here throwing shit to something that could help have some competitive siege games

Thread Information