User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is DMing really that much of an issue ?

Hi there,
    inaktive` is the name, I am new to the cummunity, glad to be here. I stubmled upon the server accidentaly, meaning the iCTF one, which i founded really great and fluent in regard the people that were in as its overall performance. Problem aroused in the very moment in which I have recievied somewhat a notification saying, that I just got banned. Reason behind it was, as the admin claims, "dming at sprawnrooms" while playing iCTF on w00t. Frankly speaking, are any spawnrooms in w00t? if I wasnt dming, would it be considered spawnkilling afterwards? if I see a guy with twice as frags as I have, is that considered cheating or not playing fair? is there a way not to really play the way, that few get to go for the flag and remaining get to either boost 'em and defend the base while backing one another? Not really sure and understanding the reasoning behind it, BUT I would like to get to know the rules (apart from the obvious, like cheating or namecalling, or camping or using glitches on certain maps) and play on common ground with others.

I am not trying to explaing myself or to justify my deeds or whatsoever - I am trying to learn about how this particular community works around. And hey, love to see the active admins doing some work, which is never an easy one, yet nobodys perfect, we are ought to make mistakes. @Nordog, cause I think You would be the one "to judge" here, please elighten me and explain for I am willing to comprehend and understand the value of mutual gaming experience. I have seen some of the posts on Twitter about banning certain players - yes, Alojz is totaly a douchebag and deserves to get banned for I have seen him play on DM server camping at random spots so I do understand the lazyness and immaturity of his gameplay, which is below zero - so any other campers or namecallers simply deserve the call. Yet, I am kindly asking for some feedback towards "dming" on w00t specifically - which was not really a thing, cause I got to capture one flag for the team. Moreover, x4.unreal, he had twice as I was doing back there, even more, I played 1v1 with this guy the other night on w00t (cause nobody was left around) and I got raped by this guy - yet I am not complaining, because this is how this map is simply played, has been and will be, in my humble opinion.

I am taking the temporary ban (for 35 games was it?) with no discussion, cause I simply was not aware, that this kind of gameplay (even a partialy) can cause people to complain and couse the problem. With all due respect to any admin work, I am writing to express on how I see things, and awaiting feedback as well. BTW, cause I might have missed that - was there any warning before I earned it? Cause what I can say regarding it, I heard some dinging sound in the background during gameplay, and I also think there was something semitransparent in the middle of the screen, but I did not simply noticed that due to chain of deaths from x4.unreal (and I have nothing against this guy - hes skilled, and I can only try to get as good as he is, or better) so I could not really tell or read anything - was simply sinking in gameplay or what was taking place during the match.

Please, give me some feedback so I can adjust and keep making this community a better place.

Best regards,
    inaktive`

You got caught in someone elses ban, thats the reason behind it. If you read the post about henkien, you got caught in his ban. Other admins knows how this happened. So if it was wrong, we are very sorry.

Erm... what server?

I only see you on the IP you posted on this forum and no one else was. So I didn't find much of a common ID or anything, wonder if it's your client ID for borrowing a .ini that included ban? lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

that took some time to type..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    it is an issue when its you bio specially seeing as your meant to be banned?

bye.

--- Updated ---

same person as http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban...76/index2.html

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    it is an issue when its you bio specially seeing as your meant to be banned?

bye.

--- Updated ---

same person as http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban...76/index2.html
    sorry my sweety im here and I dont know who is he BAN HIM !!!
    and you can check hes IP with my ban also PC, realy I dont know.

// kolego nie wiem kim jestes, ale musisz sie nauczyc jak grac na tych serwerach, musisz grac czysto i nie patrzec, ze inni graja dm, assruning, backshooting (bo za to jest ban) jesli tak graja to zglaszasz to adminowi albo tu na forum, nie wiem do konca za co masz tego bana, teraz adminem jest @Nordog a on wie co robi, wiec albo dostales bana za cos, za co powinienes dostac, albo wpadles w czyjegos bana, nie wiem.
    Zapraszam na polskie podworko mamy serwer, mamy troche ludzi i gramy wieczorami, sa tez pugi, jak cos to pisz na prv, pozdrawiam
    Last edited by kr0m; 04-16-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post
    I dont know who is he
    It's you. Not easy to hide.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    It's you. Not easy to hide.
    check it one more time and one more time again, and again one more time, and again one more time and alll the time
    And if you check it for 100% then we can talk
    White Dragons \\'

Hey there, well first of, thank you for your feedback guys, appreciated.

If I have recieved the ban for somebody elses "doings", its not really a biggy since I am still getting accustomed with all of the things. But is there a kind of a list or link to rules that are to be obeyed while playing the game? If so, I would also like to get to know those as well - would be much appreciated for getting reffered to those, thanks.

As @kr0m is saying, "...assruning, backshooting ..." tends to be an issue in other peoples point of view, then it is somewhat sad, I mean, you cannot expect from people to not shot you while carrying a flag and standing back to one another even if not being aware of enemy position - I have been playing this one for years, and hardly even seen anyone complaining about getting shot or taking down from far way back - its more about those, who actually have decent aim and know the game somewhat by heart. Just saying - an interesting standpoint of what people may complain about while participating in certain matches - for me personally, not that much of a problem to get banned for, in my humble opinion. Moreover, I think its more about players maturity, or even, not being as good as other players are - just sprouting exposition here you know. Like I said, I wasn't really complaining about getting nailed countless times by others who either defended the base or tried to give some support to their teammates by rushing the base or simply trying to roam around the battle areas.

// @kr0m - fajnie, odezwe sie do Ciebie na dniach, dzieki.

did you check it right ?
    bcoz its so funnny for me better unban him, he had bad luck that my IP was assigned to him <----
    so if someone here was 100% sure that inactive its me: then from me is: MUAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHUAUHAUHAUHUAHUAUHAUHAUHUAUHAUHAUH UAHUAUHAUHAUHUAHUAUHAUHUAHUAUHAUHAUHUAUHAUHAUHAUHA U

/edit
    somebody write here a bullshit, hes IP wasnt assigned to mine, he was banned by someone other admin and that wasnt a @Nordog
    Now its not funny, so why did you think that he can be me ? lol
    Last edited by kr0m; 04-16-2015 at 04:33 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

Thread Information