PUBLIC SERVERS BANNED FOREVER - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Some ppl just don't understand that a newly spawned player is capable of fucking up your team's entire attack because you backshot him and allowed him to respawn where you're headed to.
    There would be more ppl actually playing legit defense (and it wouldn't be a problem for moderators) if there weren't that many retards backshooting in the middle of the map.

Go 2 by 2, take the goddamn flag and then spawnkill/backshoot to your heart's content in order to prevent them to catch up with your FC.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I already pinch my skin to check if I'm awake or if it is just a bad dream!!!

uenz maybe there are many reasons to ban someone forever, but I'm sure BACKSHOOT is not a reason.

And still, you admin's should check correctly if you banned a correct person, because like I posted above, the reason of two bans doesn´t make any sence. First of all I don't use to play on US server until UK server doesn't let me in for prt laming.

So, the reason of my ban in both servers right know, doesn't make any sence (harrassment).

IP Address: 95.94.253.201
    Host Name: a95-94-253-201.cpe.netcabo.pt
    Host Location: , Portugal [more]
    Platform: Win7 (32-bit) Chrome 0.0

PLEASE SOME ADMIN Check if I'm really banned, and I'M NOT A MADTETA, AND if I'm banned please let me know since when I got ban, and easly I will proove that guy wasn't me.

Come back to a funny discussion about BS:

uenz, I assume you smarter, and I had some consideration about your person.
    DM = BS?
    No, it doesn't.
    DM means Death match, that is a mod of game that someone stay or not in the same place do whatever he wants, because the goal is just kill and don't die.
    Backshoot just means kill someone in the back. Could be or not the same of DM, but in my case it's not. Because I go straight to my goal (grab and cap) just trying to kill who I see. keep myself focus on enemy flag..
    That is not allowed on public servers? If it does not, I disagree with that rule.
    That is a reason for ban someone forever? I'm sure even so, the guy who has the smallest brain inside that community will say NOT.
    Last edited by r3v0lt3; 04-18-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Some ppl just don't understand that a newly spawned player is capable of fucking up your team's entire attack because you backshot him and allowed him to respawn where you're headed to.
    There would be more ppl actually playing legit defense (and it wouldn't be a problem for moderators) if there weren't that many retards backshooting in the middle of the map.

Go 2 by 2, take the goddamn flag and then spawnkill/backshoot to your heart's content in order to prevent them to catch up with your FC.
    Higor can I give you Two advices?

Don't kill anyone even if he's shooting on front or beside of you. Follow your theory, if you kill him, he will spawn on his base and kill all your teammates.
    I'm sorry for that, but it's just ridiculous, your theory is dead before born.

Second advice:

Go to a chinese store and ask for some screws to repair your brain.
    Last edited by r3v0lt3; 04-18-2015 at 01:21 AM.

It looks like you were banned from both servers on different occasions, and probably by different admins/mods, which is why the reasons don't match.

Repeated backshooting is not allowed on uK servers. The only time it is allowed is when you're covering your flag carrier or returning your flag.

No Tim Tim,

right now I got same message from UK and US server. (reason: harrassment)

but before (like a few months ago) I got ban forever for reason: typical prt laming ONLY on uk server. since I got ban on UK server (and probably wasn't me...) I start to play on US server only. And I format my pc, ask Nate to his ini, and know I can't play both servers, and reason is only Harrassment.

my question is: If i didn't play on UK server and US server (BECAUSE I FORMAT MY PC), How can I got ban forever for ass run on both servers?

Something is fishy....

Harassment and backshooting are two completely different things.

Breaking the rules? Or getting caught up in your own ban again? I seen your ID match to the server ban. (and trying to bypass a ban isn't going to help, or harrassing admin/mods isn't gonna help either.)

@SAM would you take care of him please. (Or blaze, can't tag you)

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I really dont care about the difference between both.

I'm just saying, I CAN'T PLAY ON UK SERVER AND US SERVER because I got ban for harrassment, even I was not playing!! HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE??????

And let me use the MaDTeTa words on his post ((Thread: Server ban - MaDTeTa)):

If you just feel i am not playing correctly feel free to warn me or send a pm here maybe? Or IRC for example.

But, Never ban anyone forever when I'm not in the server...

Afaik r3v0lt3 and madteta are different persons (they dont sound the same on ts, have different playstyles etc). Ban forever seems a bit harsh if he was backshooting/dming etc...

Yeah I get that, Nordog told me more about it.

But however, revolt was banned on his own trouble for breaking the rules, now banned for trouble which these have nothing to do with medeta as they are a separate ban...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information