User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HEADPopper 35 being an ass....and then some...

So I get into Atmospheric and the subject team mate decides to close off the leech area so only he can use the leech. As I and others try to leech he jumps in front of us trying to get us to kill ourselves. After a while he removes the leech. Then he makes a tele in the SS and places the other tele in open space. Then as you stand in the SS he shoots you into the tele where you get killed in space.
    Can this fool get banned? Or maybe 1000 lashes?

1S1K

Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/np0df2y9n6...29-54.dem?dl=0
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 04-23-2015 at 12:26 PM.

HEADPopper is an emotional player, and for a strange reason I always get him on the other team, so beating him to a turd constantly maximizes my enjoyment.
    Will check the demo.

EDIT:
    Wrong demo lol
    Last edited by Higor; 04-22-2015 at 10:18 PM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Hmmm, not sure how that happened...Alzheimers? Here is the correct link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/np0df2y9n6...29-54.dem?dl=0

50 will do for a first offense (?)
    BANNED

Up to you. I don't like getting into the politics and only post for what I feel are flagrant (obvious) offenses. 50 games, is that like half a day? lol

You can contribute to extending his ban by playing the ANTIFUN mode and voting maps like Niven, Coret, McSwartzly and HillForts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Up to you. I don't like getting into the politics and only post for what I feel are flagrant (obvious) offenses. 50 games, is that like half a day? lol
    It's a leech game so it's not important.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    You can contribute to extending his ban by playing the ANTIFUN mode and voting maps like Niven, Coret, McSwartzly and HillForts.
    lol Variety is indeed the spice of life. Or I could do like so many and just always vote Bathrooms. I seldom vote Niven.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    It's a leech game so it's not important.
    Well, when I first entered the game already in progress we had no leech. I did not even know it was a leech game and killed a Blue player trying to build the leech in our base area thinking he was building a tele. I got banned by some admin abusing his powers (big surprise) and then re-logged and asked why we were trying to make a game with 8 to 10 players a leech game? Anyway the leech did not last long nor did the game.

I sealed off the leech because you idiots kept killing Camilo every time he tried to come over and make the leech, you kept killing him when he tried again and again so he rage quit the leech game he started. I shot you into space maybe 3-4 times, it was a leech game I was just having fun...anyway I'll serve the ban, worth watching you cry

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    always get him on the other team, so beating him to a turd constantly
    That's probably just your reflection off your monitor bro

Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    I sealed off the leech because you idiots kept killing Camilo every time he tried to come over and make the leech, you kept killing him when he tried again and again so he rage quit the leech game he started. I shot you into space maybe 3-4 times, it was a leech game I was just having fun...anyway I'll serve the ban, worth watching you cry

That's probably just your reflection off your monitor bro
    As I said, I killed him once thinking he was trying to make a tele and cont. Why would anyone want to make a leech well into the game with that many players? And you forgot to mention you made your hissy fit tele inside the Sup. And when I did not fall for it you would push me in...real mature.
    And just because it was a leech game does not mean you can sabotage your team mates, hog the leech, and kill them. Some players actually want to try to win.

Thread Information