User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

|uK| Servers Unstable

Curious why servers keep crashing for a huge amount of time.

Really appreciate the work and effort, but it really sux when servers are down more than they are up.

Scar made a shity script...

FIX IT SCAR!!!!

The servers aren't offline more than they are on check gametracker!

The script is not shitty it is just sensitive and by the looks of it has some false positives. The important thing is, it seems to be helping mitigate the botmet DDoS attacks.

I will look into it for you guys, I thought I loosened it up the other day.

The lag is terrible at times, indeed. Though, still better than being completely offline, no?

And could you switch 2g and extreme in the vote mutator?
    People keep voting 2g because it's the first on the list and then complain why 2g is being played. Yes, that's how smart some are.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    The lag is terrible at times, indeed. Though, still better than being completely offline, no?

And could you switch 2g and extreme in the vote mutator?
    People keep voting 2g because it's the first on the list and then complain why 2g is being played. Yes, that's how smart some are.
    lol....the "lag" is only there because of connection tracking. I have turned it off. Next time the server is offline because of DDoS you can blame SilverWing for not coming up with a better script.

On a side note though, I seriously never feel lag or I just don't pay attention to it. Either way, I don't really know what everyone complains about because the server is always smooth as clockwork for me....
    Last edited by SAM; 05-08-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Lucky you. I can't remember the last time I didn't lag on pub.
    Thank God for the pug server though, there's rarely any lag either because of fewer players, no/different mutators or a combination of both.

If there is no lag for you on pug then the only reason you are lagging is because of the number of players. Even then, the tickrate is high enough to keep up. You should try increasing your netspeed to either 10k or 20k see if that helps.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    its lagmania hitboxes are messed up and the fact people still have 56k inet doesnt help matters tickrate of 55 doesnt work with jetpacks ive tested 25 and the jetpack works in the heaviest of games yet 55 doesnt?

The higher the tickrate the more often does the server update, thus it needs to process more data. That might be the reason of the lag lately.

Scar, netspeed is not the problem, basically everyone experiences the lag except you obviously.

Ever since i came back ive been having some pretty bad lag every game, still playable but i get few second timeout couple times a game and standard lag throughout the game, sometimes get kicked by ace cause of "timeout during checks". Though the problem was on my end but i changed wireless settings and speedtest showing 26mb and pingtest giving me grade A not sure how it might be:confused:

Thread Information