User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Grimreaper's noobness

So long story short, I was pawning grimreapers team with relentless supplier and ripper'n their Super Protector attacks to disrupt them and keep them in their base so my team can continue the nuking pawnage. Grim started getting really angry and pissy (which I encouraged with my usual talking trash in-game style). Then green dies.

So he goes spec and starts spec'n me. My complaint is that he announced while in spec to everyone in the game that I was carrying a nuke and that I was going to gold side. (which I was). Thing was, couple of people almost killed me suddenly but I managed to get it off.

I take great offense that he thought I was JD. JD and myself have completely different styles. JD's more of a slick sniper, shock combo player who prefers defending from long distance to limit enemy movement. I am more explosive attacking with any weapon and very strategic (knowing what to do given any situation I face).

So obviously this noob was mad, but who wouldn't knowing I'm the better player (at least in siege). Then after I killed golds core with a tele, he !play into red and started trying to piston jump to get into my base and kill where my nukes where. I know for certain he knew where they were because he was spec'n me, and he confirmed it with one of those gay :=) shits or whatever it was.

I do not appreciate anyone who is spec'n the game to reveal to everyone I have nukes on me. I always put time and risk making them and that's a complete disadvantage and unfairness to this. Note he was UMAD and pissed of his anal rape, but that's no excuse for being unfair. As for him knowing where my nukes are trying to find them, I don't have proof apart from a demo recording of him trying to once (if you really need it).

Again I don't know the punishment for this, but that's something that would piss me (or anyone) off if some noob typed I had nukes and which BASE I'm entering.

If you are MAD, type gg and leave, not try to ruin it unfairly for others.

I do have to say the actions you did Grim is very stupid and would be better if you had witness's to confirm this but you have too think , Even when I go to specc , I spec BOTH sides of the basses to get a good view on were to go and kill what ever is needed. That's just using Spec to it's advantages to certain limites .

So...mattie = miniwick?
    Either way, you should try not to spam the sup THAT much, or maybe try attacking other bases. Green was getting raped by the entire blue team (i did a headcount), half of red and a few golds. And not incrementally, all at once, which I think is fucking bullshit. I mean, I'm not bitching because we were losing, but we weren't even given a chance, while all the other bases were able to build freely. I realize this is probably because Grim was shit-talking and getting so mad, but would it really hurt THAT MUCH to let us actually ENTER our supplier?
    Not Defending Grim, I think what he did was wrong, but IMO you both fucked up.
    When I'm playing 4-way, I try to keep all the other teams at par. If one team gets an advantage, I attack them. It makes it more fun that way, if not more challenging.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

just gonna say this
    your a noob trying to kill the sup and ruin the game for the opposite team
    its your way of winning the game but where's the fun of that for the fellow players?
    i saw you so many times hiding under the toilet for spamming the sup and leeching of conts in base but mainly you was just spamming sup.
    and ye i told gold that like u can see but big deal for 1 nuke ?
    cry more maybe and try to get skill and play normal
    i also can be good like u if i lame and play retarted and ruin the games for others
    i thought you had more pride you saw our base was attacked by every 3 bases and yet u still spam our sup and nuke our sup
    not to mention our core was at 1.0 you still keeping spamming our sup, dont give me the bs about not seeing it you can see our core rightside of the screen above the other basecores..

so you can just shove your rifle up your ass and have fun with it retard..

miniwick - It's using elements outside of the actual game that I'm complaining about. Spectating is not part of the game, it's just watching it.

Pius - If the ss/sh combo + players ru didn't give out ru, I wouldn't have spammed it. If it was Siege3 where the supplier doesn't give out ru I wouldn't have 6 pocket rocket it. I do whatever I can to gain the ru the fastest time. There was no point hitting ur core because it was too high and a few seconds of minigun wouldn't give me any ru. Plus it would've alerted ur team to my presence so I would die faster. When I 6pack ur supplier I gain multiple advantages.

1. I gain shitload of RU. That's the biggest one. IT's more ru then 6 packing a Container or and sp.
    2. I Disrupt the flow of your team. By you people choosing to run back to the ss/sh, it slows you down and makes u primary targets. People don't realize you shouldn't just run blindly in when your being attacked. try killing with enforcers.
    3. I am killing the arsenal of your base. If I do that, your team will fall.

Also I ordered blue to attack green because you were closer and that I wanted to piss off Grim even more which I successfully accomplished. In all honestly, nothing I did broke the rules. I made this thread because rules were broken.

And yea, it happens. I myself get mad when I am the only one with 100 points and other teammates are in low 20's, but it happens, move on.

Grim - I can run a freight train through your argument.

Am I not ruining the game for your team by killing them?
    How I win is my choice, depending on the scenario. I'm 100% sure people would rather have myself on their team then you. Now all you need to do is figure out why is that?

And Big deal for one nuke? You don't get it. Hopefully uK will inform you why it's lame and against the rules.

Only reason why I attacked your team was because you were on it. I thought it would be funny to see how pissed you would get when your getting smashed. And I achieved that accomplishment.

As for your core at 1.0 I apologize; I didn't notice. I was focused on killing ur ss/sh when it was at 5hp. However I DID kill the core right after.

And yes, I did have fun making you mad. Was fucking halarious. Now lets see what uK has to say.

Dude, you talk like it's a fucking PUG game or a scrim. You were being a dick on the public server.
    "Only reason why I attacked your team was because you were on it. I thought it would be funny to see how pissed you would get when your getting smashed. And I achieved that accomplishment."
    Really? Ever hear of a FOR FUN game on a PUBLIC server? Honestly, if you're that hardcore, open your ut irc under server type in irc.quakenet.org and under channel type #siege, then once you're connected type .join. You don't have to spam the supplier THAT hard in a public game. The core was at 1 health, and it's right there in BIG green writing on the right of your screen and with visuals that crisp you can't tell me you couldn't see it. I'm not defending Grim here, what he did was childish to say the least.
    "Also I ordered blue to attack green because you were closer and that I wanted to piss off Grim even more which I successfully accomplished. In all honestly, nothing I did broke the rules."
    At least you admit to laming on a public server and camping the supplier, which i think IS against the rules and I've seen people banned for less.
    Like I said you both fucked up.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Wow, now now boys no need to fight. :P

One thing for the uK people to consider, when people are in TS and in spec everyone (uK member or not) listens to them when they say where stuff is, so before you conciser banning Grim or what ever remember that people in spec SPEAK which it worse than typing where it's normally ignored.

Lol MattieC, don't get mad because he was mad because you made him mad on purpose, what did you expect? lol
    But Grim that was a silly thing to do,now he gets to talk bad about you and have sth to hang over your head.
    Before you let rage take over think what will happen later, it counts everywhere even in UT. =P

Seriously mattie, it's just a game (for fun), what the fuck is wrong with you.

Grim, on the other hand, his total lack of sportsmanship doesn't allow you to do the things you're accused of even if it's totally understandable.

If anyone needs to tell me anything not related to the topic of this thread then pm me or make another thread, and I'll talk there.

Chiseller - Grim likes talking smack so that was my response in kind. And yes it's just a game and it is fun.

I know when to flick the switch and play with complete sportsmanship. But yea I get what your saying.

I am not reading all that....... just dont be a-holes

Thread Information