OwnedWell presents: saCTF with power ups!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OwnedWell presents: saCTF with power ups!

Hi uK friends!

It’s my pleasure to announce the inaugural season of OW.saCTF + Powerups! We are very excited to introduce this brand new league to our community. As always, if there's any of you interested in joining a competitive league, we'd love to have you on board! You don't have to be good to play - all levels are welcome!

HOW MANY TEAMS/SIGNUPS ARE WE AIMING FOR?

Due to the success of the last saCTF season that was played on GlobalUnreal, we are looking to attract between 120-140 players. Ideally we would like to run a 4-5 week regular season with a 2-3 playoff schedule to wrap up the league in 8 weeks at most.

WILL POWERUPS BE USED?

Absolutely, due to the overwhelming positive response we received in a recent survey and in previous posts we have decided to include powerups. All maps have been edited with powerup placement (and some other exciting changes) I would like to thank Windigo for working with me and making some great edits (check out the new Duku & Command!) and power-up placements. We have a total of 19 pug-able maps, which we will later choose 9-11 to play in the league. Get your pugs on and give us your feedback on your favorite maps to play!

Powerups you will find (a full powerups guide will be posted separately):
    - Damage Amp (30 Seconds)
    - Shield Belt (150 Armor)
    - Armor (100 Armor)
    - Thigh Pads (50 Armor)
    - Health Packs (**CHANGE: Heals you to 100 HP, no longer just +30 HP)
    - Vials (+5 HP)

I’VE NEVER PLAYED ONE OF THESE.. HOW DO THEY WORK?

Basically players signup for the league and join a free agent pool. They are then ranked and assigned a salary. Team captains will then draft teams based on salary restrictions and finish with a roster of 10 players.

Want more info on competitive play? Read more in this guide!

Tip: If you would like to play in the season, get active in #iPug and strut your stuff. If you are new or unknown, captains might be weary about picking someone who they haven't seen play or are unsure about their activity/reliability.

WHAT TIME WILL MATCHES ME PLAYED?

Dev Matches: 2:30/3:30PM EST - 7:30/8:30PM BST - 8:30:9:30PM CET
    Reg Matches: 5:00/6:00PM EST - 10:00/11:00PM BST - 11:00PM/12:00AM CET

WHEN IS THE DRAFT DATE AND WHEN DOES THE LEAGUE START?

May 24 - iCTF Factions (this is a separate 1 day iCTF tournament, more info on that here: http://www.ownedwell.com/forums/view...php?f=48&t=709!) + Final Maplist Announced
    May 27 - Signups Close
    May 28 - Rankings Released
    May 31 - Draft Night #OwnedWell / Schedule Posted / Rules Posted
    June 7 - Matches Begin

AVAILABILITY?:
    Players who sign up with Full Availability will be expected to make at least 60-75% of matches (depending on amount of match weeks). If a player cannot commit to the majority of the matches, they can sign up with partial availability which will make them mercenary and not eligible to participate in the playoffs.

MAP SELECTION:
    Group stages will be best of 3, playoffs will be best of 5. The first two maps are chosen by the teams, the remaining map is done via elimination. All maps that will potentially be played will be revealed 96 hours before the match start time - usually Wednesday at 4 or 5pm EST. Captains will have to enter their map picks on the website by this time. There is a potential 4 maps that will be available. The tiebreakers will be listed in the event of team 1 or team 2 having more points at the conclusion of two maps.

The official map list for the league has not been decided and will be determined based on pug response. Please give us as much feedback on maps as possible!

MAP PACK:
    Please download the full saCTF map pack here: http://www.ownedwell.com/files/saCTF-mappack.zip
    ** Please ensure these maps are placed in your UT/Maps folder before pugs (our redirect is currently down)

If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Hope to be playing with you soon!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gQa3ZOW.jpg  
    Last edited by HULKSMASH; 04-30-2015 at 01:25 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    might think about signing up idk yet

Newnet or other ZP ?

Quote Originally Posted by medor View Post
    Newnet or other ZP ?
    newnet

quiero participar! pero necesito aliados, alguien se anota conmigo?

No necesitas compañeros, te inscribes individualmente y el torneo tiene capitanes asignados, esos capitanes eligen a los jugadores a través del "draft", los admins asignan los valores de cada jugador, así que no tienes que hacer nada más que rellenar el formulario de inscripción y claro, jugar pugs de sniper en #ipug para mostrarte.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Para comenzar se trocean en forma de taquitos pequeños la cebolla, el pimiento rojo y el pimiento verde. Calienta una sartén con un chorrito de aceite de oliva y rehoga las verduras con un poco de sal fina. Ve removiendo a fuego lento hasta que las verduras estén bien sofritas.

STFU Chis!!

Thanks for replying Moskva!

omg si es asi este evento va a ser una bomba! aplaudo la iniciativa!

Thread Information