Time for the true and to apologize

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Time for the true and to apologize

Hi unreal people: players, admins, moderators

Some time already passed since when I stayed banned on all servers: UK, US, COMBO.
    I don't want to come back to what was or else it doesn't make sense and nothing will change.
    Only in \ "small\" abbreviation I will write as it more or less looked out of my perspective.
    Then I was here new, I went the server up as always and I played, also it what always, that is not always purely.
    I had the first adventure with Blaze, I remember even map it was ctf-broken,I ran and I shot to all sides/directions
    (like in the old days played, tammy, old times, there were then no rules, hard rules for publics).
    And suddenly for me a window came up with the title warning: "stop dming or defending, go to atack", I closed the window.
    I wrote \ "lol\" and I played farther, most probably by the way more than once I offended/insulted Blaze from noobs, dickheads and other insult words.
    All over what so that I don't want to get kick or ban, I attacked, dying in the enemy base, I had respawn in the base,
    where Blaze just took a flag, I shot him and I got baned. This way it began ...
    I could not be reconciled with it, earlier I never got ban nowhere (if maybe only once for 1 day of 11 years ago).
    Also I don't understand for what, when I am getting baned it isn't possible to go the server, to the spec to talk, but never mind.
    Exactly this way, I wanted to do, when I got ban I wanted go to the server and to ask why I got ban, for what, what was the reason?
    After all, I attacked so ..., I knew nothing about the forum exist and about it, that how if I would bypass the ban I will get permban.
    Of course I was bad, angry, hacked off and fucked off, I wanted to irritate somebody, to take revenge, I placed for myself bind to open uk-ip and I clicked on it through 10 minutes: D or more.
    I remembered that I have variables ip, I went to the server and automatically I got ban forever for passing ban.
    It not did any good apart from that to ban forever.
    After a longer break I went to the UK server and it wasn't ban (what surprised me), so I played on faknick, but probably you can know this me
    with the way of insulting other players with dickheads, noobs etc.
    The other grasp was on the map ctf-control where in opposite team perhaps PrT-vitrae played, I play/did exactly the same thing as a that guy,
    just that I got banned because I wrote 'fo' when admin was wrote to me to stop dming and he/prt played farther. Then probably ban for me was from Unrealshots, but I am not sure.
    I gave up UK server on the some time during this time on the forum I started two topics and wrote like an angry idiot instead
    on the calmly write about what I mean, and why so and not otherwise.
    Time passed, during this time played on the US.
    Unfortunately, over the first and second, then permbana from the UK, I became prey for hunting,
    This time Unrealshots hunted me on the US server: D
    So he hunted me bastard I did goodlike on the ctf-thorns and I got banned: Reason: Meow Kitty perm banned | shots forever.
    This time I did not offend anybody or anything, sooner or later I knew that it happens by my first infractions.

Time was passing, I stoped playing publics, I took care more about organization sparrings for my team.
    It passed with about two years maybe more and I want to play on the publics again, ye but how, after all I have banned everywhere
    By the way I earned also ban for Speedhack, also it was really simple to do, I wanted to see if it works in practice and it work.
    Dont ever try write smthing about me and cheats, just nothing or if someone have some proofs, I play realy long in that game
    and im no to stupid to destroy all in one place.
    Obviously you can see speedhack, it at a glance, once it has verified I wrote to TimTim that his newnet is full of holes.
    I started to look how bypass the ban, asked around a few people and it turned out really simple.
    Things had calmed down and I played over a year or more on the publics. Up to the last two weeks.
    Some time ago I was banned by Nordog but I explained to him why I did what I was doing and he unbaned me in the next day.
    A week later Fleeccceey sweety banned me, but for what still I do not know, never mind, I talked with her and on next day she unbaned me.
    Until today where I sent to one Pole ip what was advertising and of course is baneble on the server and Scream gave me
    ban for the 500 matches (not so big?). As he was as Scream case quickly came to Blaze and I'm here
    Without any problems I could once again bypass the ban, but not this time, I stated that I'll take everything on the chest
    And as someone even laugh at it, let it be a laughing For me the true is more important.

Code:
    Me:  hi maybe we can talk normaly? what you about that ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  sure
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  whats up
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  i hear youve been advertising on our servers?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  not allowed..
    Me:  you know everythink :)
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  not really i just get info from mods
    Me:  omg, realy ? that was only for one pl player and that is in pl lang ?
    Me:  ye porbably from scream
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  if you wanna advertise you can use the forums for that but not on servers please
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  dude its easy
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  if you wanna give to one person
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  pm them?
    Me:  ok my bad ...
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  on the server
    Me:  you know how is hard these times to do praccy we neeed pll
    Me:  just all
    Me:  buw why he banned me for 500 matches ? :/
    Me:  500 ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  your supposed to be permed
    Me:  ye I know :) but now im good boy and I dont want to fight again realy
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  yes i understand that but we also have our own interest to look after
    Me:  you can do what you want, but I dont want start again ... realy, I was thinikng to write on UK forum my apologise about all my shits and about fakeing all ...
    Me:  but if now you ban about that I want to have ppl for praccy will be reaallly bad :(
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  i dont have a problem with you giving people the ip as long as its through pm and doesnt affect our traffic much
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  when it starts to thats when we have a problem
    Me:  I will remove my binds with spam ip, and I will pm them on prv and only there ! but tell me why moderators just ban ppl at 1st ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  because youre supposed to be perma banned
    Me:  why they dont warning? next kick and at last ban ... what happen you are all here so badly
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  we dont do that for repeat offenders (specially with your recent behaviour with us) that said youre being quite mature right now
    Me:  so I neeed to make a topic with all ? to play there ? or ...  we can do it here with your rules ?
    Me:  silently
    Me:  your choice
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  you can make a thread on forums
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  and pms are fine
    Me:  OK I will make (soon) topic on forum with all my shits and apalogise, but ban will be still for 500 matches ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  you will have to talk to scream about that
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  but your ban is supposed to be perm
    Me:  I see no 500 matches again forever, realy ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  we can work on it...
    Me:  ok so what you neeed or what you want from me? you know for sure I dont deserve for perma ... and I can explain almost all
    Me:  you are here an admin so its only your choice, but if I will be banned to long, I can again change to badboy :( but I dont want that ... why we cant do it humanly ?
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  i just told you, we can work it out
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  do your thing
    Me:  ow so just write you need from to make a topic on forum ... lol
    Me:  from me*
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  whatever you think will help
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  its not just me you have to appease
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  i have to go
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  did you want anything else?
    Me:  if that will not help
    Me:  and its only for that to do fun for you about me
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  its a start
    Me:  willl be bad ...
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  im being serious
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  i dont know and cant speak for others on the forum
    |uK|B|aZe//.:  but im sure other mods will take you seriously if its sincere
    Me:  im writing only with you now :)
    Me:  ok realy I dont neeed that to do
    Me:  I can again bypassed, but I want to fix my shiits, im only a human :)
    Remeember that: all my behavior here with lies, fakes, bypaassingbans was started about 1st sytuation with blaze, where my ban wasnt fair for 100%, I went to atack after warning I had respawn in base and one kill makes ban for me? I am bullish and not easily forgive a situation like this and please do not write anything about real life and lies, cheating smthink like, in real life I am humble as little sheep
    kr0m wasnt never my fakenick, that was awlays my second nick, fakenick here was smile.
    It was hard for me at the beginning to understand principles prevailing on the server and since enough quickly I got ban,
    terribly for me it fit into my ambition and I not wanted to forgive/take it out, since still I think that not entirely it was just 100% fair.
    Therefore I think so that the mere fact that I'm writing all this, it is a harder punishment than any permban for me, which I then intentionally bypassed. My first bypassing the ban it was a simple change ip to/for ask for what was the first ban. Next domino effect already pulled the whole situation until now.
    Anything not quite explain me or my behavior. Of course I knew that in soon you will know the kr0m=smile=b1o
    maybe im boorish/arogant but not that stupid, I just wanted to "play vs you" in it here and see how far it go. YES IM DUMB a little
    Now I know and shit, I feel stupid because of this, but here good option are your hard rules +. (also you will not understand to the end how someone is feeling with unfair ban)
    Unfortunately, yes I have in the game ... quite often that I insult people, if someone knows me, this is intended to give a shit about that,
    worse than who do not know me, and take this seriously. Each of my insults someone is like you are shit = you are goood and take it only in that way. Interesting is that never, none of the players on the server, no one reported and I have never been kicked from the server by the players, only by admins I do not know also the "real reasons" for which I was been banned on US and combo, for sure Blaze know that stuff.
    Well yes I have that inulting shitty not always, unfortunately and I want everybody to apologize for it all, for lying, insutling, fakenicks and everybody which I wrote something unpleasant.
    The most I want to apologize in order: Blaze, Unrealshots, Scream and all admins here, mods and the people whom I insulted
    in the game and outside the game, I just treat the game to throw my anger. I'm just a man, and also make mistakes, forgive me, thats all.
    You are all here and doing great job for comunity.
    Salut !
    Last edited by kr0m; 05-12-2015 at 12:25 PM. Reason: update // more info
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post
    (like in the old days played, tammy, old times, there were then no rules, hard rules for publics)
    Not true actually. When I was moderator there the rules were basically the same as here today. You even got banned if you stayed in the opponent's base dming when their flag was gone. So pretty much even stricter than today if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    Not true actually. When I was moderator there the rules were basically the same as here today. You even got banned if you stayed in the opponent's base dming when their flag was gone. So pretty much even stricter than today if you will.
    Here at the begining I understand that D is not alowed on pub any more but others were doing that, still.
    Dont agree with that or I just then played just clearly ctf, were good times with tammys servers.
    Dude ... so I never had problems on any server/servers so also on tammy I know how to play, but if someone will BS\assruning me I will do the same for (only) him.

btw. we played together more than once more, more that against you even in NC I was realy so annoying in game and in words(here probably yes :/)?
    Last edited by kr0m; 05-12-2015 at 12:26 PM.
    White Dragons \\'

Im too tired to read whole post, but I banned you for assing/backsshooting people in duku.

I feel you should know rules and I shouldn't have to warn players that play all the time. They should know the rules..
    Last edited by |uK|fleecey; 05-06-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Im too tired to read whole post, but I banned you for assing/backsshooting people in duku.

I feel you should know rules and I shouldn't have to warn players that play all the time. They should know the rules..
    "people" ?
    Fleeeecey sweeety we talked about that in next day and my position here is exactly what I re-answered to uenz^, I was playing normaly, but after some time some pt dude and some other one, they started bshooting\asruning me, mostly bshooting, was 1st, 2nd and maybe 2 more times, then I write on the server: "OK I will do the same bs\ass". I saw that you are on the server and waited what you will do. So I started to shoot in their asses(only these guys), none of them wrote nothing only [SiN]somenick (hes reason was: at start he kill me maybe 15 or more times shoot by shoot, but little later sytuation changed a little), but I dont think I shooted him even once in ass, he just write im dming on mid, then you banned me after hes words. Even with bs I still tried to play ctf. I can be wrong if you have demo share with it, for me it loooks like you was on the server some pt guy was bs me and you did not do anything (ye I know maybe you didnt see that and I should to report this), at last you banned me where I only retaliated to him the same thing what he was doing to me and the other one. It isnt about knowledge of rules I knew them, but what? they can shoot at my ass and I cant? Its that stuff I dont like reporting others :/ thats my bad also.
    White Dragons \\'

Quote Originally Posted by kr0m View Post
    ban for the 500 matches (not so big?).
    No, i got 1000 for same reason.
    you got 500

and other player ban has been removed

This all is facts

How difficult it must be for experienced players to apologize, and be humble in recognizing been wrong.
    in my experience seen and experienced managers to be sure of what they say and then realize that they have been wrong not to recognize wrong, much less apologize for accusing a rookie. but not why I'm angry with those decisions made by experienced but give them another chance to conoscan and I know them.
    nobody is perfect, if we were wrong and we apologize repent, we deserve one more chance, which is not wrong in life, cast the first stone

que dificil debe ser para los jugadores experimentados pedir disculpas ,y ser humildes en reconocer haberse equivocado.
    en mi experiencia e visto administradores experimentados estar seguros de lo que dicen para luego darse cuenta que se han equivocado sin reconocer haberse equivocado y mucho menos PEDIR DISCULPAS POR ACUSAR A UN NOVATO. pero no por eso voy a enojarme con esas decisiones que toman los experimentados sino que les doy otra oportunidad de que me conoscan y de conocerlos a ellos.
    nadie es perfecto, si nos equivocamos y arrepentimos pedimos disculpas, nos merecemos una oportunidad mas, el que no se equivoca en la vida, que tire la primera piedra
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 05-18-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    No, i got 1000 for same reason.
    you got 500

and other player ban has been removed

This all is facts
    lol Now ban is again forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    How difficult it must be for experienced players to apologize, and be humble in recognizing been wrong.
    in my experience seen and experienced managers to be sure of what they say and then realize that they have been wrong not to recognize wrong, much less apologize for accusing a rookie. but not why I'm angry with those decisions made by experienced but give them another chance to conoscan and I know them.
    nobody is perfect, if we were wrong and we apologize repent, we deserve one more chance, which is not wrong in life, cast the first stone

que dificil debe ser para los jugadores experimentados pedir disculpas ,y ser humildes en reconocer haberse equivocado.
    en mi experiencia e visto administradores experimentados estar seguros de lo que dicen para luego darse cuenta que se han equivocado sin reconocer haberse equivocado y mucho menos PEDIR DISCULPAS POR ACUSAR A UN NOVATO. pero no por eso voy a enojarme con esas decisiones que toman los experimentados sino que les doy otra oportunidad de que me conoscan y de conocerlos a ellos.
    nadie es perfecto, si nos equivocamos y arrepentimos pedimos disculpas, nos merecemos una oportunidad mas, el que no se equivoca en la vida, que tire la primera piedra
    Thanks man, realy thanks for that HakunaMatata
    That's what I think everyone deserves for a second chance ...
    It seems to me that they think that they caught me or that I 'felt in' by my self last time, but that was my purposeful move to end it all here on the forum.
    This is their backyard, so what I can do. Nothing?
    Im just still waiting for decision, but unfortunately I know this decision and I have only a small hope that I am wrong.
    White Dragons \\'

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    any admins or mods have anything to say regarding this?

Dude, next time a smaller thread PLEASE. I read the first 3 lines.

Thread Information