User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

osama bin ladan is dead

Bout time eh? That bastard finally died

HEADSHOT!

I actually find this quite alarming. While he more than deserved what he got (actually, he got off easy), I'm worried that he may have been more of a distraction than anything else and that his high-ranking will provoke a retaliation. I do like to think that by killing him we removed a threat from the world and potentially saved some lives, but I'm worried that maybe our efforts should have been focused elsewhere on much more serious threats, seriously how threatening do you think he could've been when he was on the run and not able to sit still? Do you think that maybe other, bigger threats may have existed besides him? Also, because he was such a high-ranking leader, do you maybe think that his network is going to retaliate? Think about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this fucker has gone down, I'm just a bit worried that we put too much effort towards him when other threats exist.

OK WE GET IT! Let's move on with our lives. I'm seeing these statuses all over my Fb.-.-

@ Lee_Stricklin: But the UN was focusing so much time and effort on Osama keeping him 'on the run' and now they've free'd up those resources to focus on other threats. Think of what this does for the morale of the troops on both sides. This is a huge turning point in this war and I think that we may have won based on morale alone. It's not gonna be a turkeyshoot from here on, but our goals are in sight and we are making progress.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

@Pius a situation like this could rise the morale or create a fake(maybe) feeling of safeness.

And also, I see in the TV you USAns are really happy about his death, like if jesus was born again, that happy... deaths are supposed to bed sad, its sad that this situation ended this way, because a situation like this is not supposed to happen I think

Lercs, I agree with you completely that it may provoke a false sense of hope and security, but with the morale of our troops up I think we'll be able to make some more headroom. It does suck that it had to end this way, but the guy was bound to die in one way or another, are you forgetting how many INNOCENT lives were lost due to him? I just wish we could have drilled him for some info or anything he could give us. I'm sure that he knew lots about how the AL-queida operate.

happy Asama bin laden is dead day.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

This is a really sensitive subject for me. I'm going to post how I feel and think about all this. By expressing my views I am not trying to offend anyone so apologies in advance if I do.

Starting from the begining, I feel that 9/11 was an inside job Osama Bin Laden was just a scapegoat. What do you think Osama Bin Laden and co were? They were rebels towards a regime that the west did not agree with just like events in Libya, the "rebels" are being armed by the west. The west did the same with Osama, equipped "his rebels" to fight against regime the west opposed because they wanted to "liberate" the country. What liberation is there when so much blood is shed? What liberation is there when the underlying factor is oil? Why did America, Britain etc go to war to begin with? To begin with WMD, then reasons changed - Afghanistan because Osama was supposedly hiding there, Iraq because they wanted to kill Saddam because he was killing his people. Big fuckin woop who made America police of the world!

What do you think America will get out of all these wars? What do you think they will ask for? What can these countries offer them? Is it a coincedence that they only seem to "help" oil rich countries? Look at events in Egypt, Sudan etc do you see anyone helping them? Those countries are on brink of civil war in fact, they are in civil war. No help because no oil. I feel that once America has "finished the job" the only thing that will be a sufficient pay out is oil. What else do these countries have to offer them?

Death is a sad thing however America rejoices when they kill extremeists but when their comrades die, it's the saddest thing ever. If America was "so right" double standards would not be applied on basic shit like this.

Anyway, moving on. Right now with how world events are going, as a Muslim I feel discriminated against. Take events in France for instance. What right is it of the governments to DICTATE what a woman can and can't wear. This is democracy, does any government or any Muslim ever dictact that girls dressing like total whores should cover up? Why should someone be inclined to "dress a certain way"? This is corruption at it's best. What dignity is there in going out showing yourself for every man to literally peel you naked with his very eyes? What dignity is there in wearing so little that you are virtually naked.

I've experienced first hand what it is like to be a "Muslim". The first time I went to America, September 9th 2007 (Yes I chose the date as an experiement). I'd gotten to immigration, I was asked questions, where are you from, what are you doing here, where will you stay, who are you visiting, how much money do you have. I answered all these and the guy just kept repeatedly asking as if I had done something that he had to cross interrogate me. After a while, I lost my rag with him and asked why are you asking me all these questions, is it because I am Muslim? Because I just saw you let through at least 6 people before me without asking more than 4 questions and it lasting 2 minutes each person. Why have you held me here for 15 minutes? Don't you think people already think I am a terrorist or that something is wrong? After my statement, he told to stand on "the yellow line" for secondary inspection. So, I stood on this line, seperated from everyone it was in front of a really thick long yellow line, with SECONDARY INSPECTION written over it so clearly. It is the first thing you see as you walk towards imigration desks. So, there was me, a brown guy that everyone was assuming is Muslim (not incorrect) but assuming for all the wrong reasons. The immigration officers went and got my baggage and they checked through my whole luggage. They checked through all my personal belongings. Everything. After about 20 minutes, a lady came to see me. She wasn't American, I knew straight away. So after establishing a rapport with her within a quick five minutes I asked where she was from, she told me Iraq. That's when I just let loose and I told her what has been happening and she let me through because she knew this was going on.

Anyway, the point I am making is. This is how holocausts start. This is when someone who is actually "extreme" becomes just that and it is ok for them to because everyone thinks a religion is terrorists. No one accused the IRA (The Irish in Britain) who kept on bombing London Christian Terrorists or Christian Extremists because I am sure they were Christian.

I am going a bit off point here. I only wanted to post about Osama. Anyway, I will post something here for you all to watch. I hope you all watch it with an open mind. The truth is out there somewhere but it will never be discovered. I questioned some of the points bought up this video before it was even release, the fact that it questioned them and brought other things to the table made me believe 9/11 was an inside job.

I was gonna quote you there scar, but i don't feel like sifting through that to pick out all the things to quote you on. I feel that 9/11 was an inside job as well. the americans need wars to fight, it's a known fact. Osama's family (the bin ladens) are very wealthy jewellers and there are many pictures circulating of them with george W bush. I watched farenheit 9/11 and I truly believe that it was a well formulated plan to get america a free pass into the middle east to basically take what they want. and what they want is oil. if a person were to take oil off of the market (hydrogen-fueled car) this whole thing would not have happened. The americans have been out of control lately with the wars in the middle east, H.A.A.R.P., even on the home front, shit's really hitting the fan. I'm not saying that americans are bad people, just people following bad leadership. What do you think the reprocussions of Osama's death are going to be? I can guarantee you there's a family out there missing a brother, an uncle and a cousin. I can also guarantee you there's a cell of terrorists plotting revenge right now. It's kind of like siege in a way really, if I were to take out your super booster, guaranteed you'd have a nuke ready for mine. I really hope all this violence can come to an end soon before a world war breaks out. This is not a time for celebration, but a time to rethink our priorities and accept one another for personality and not due to color, ethnicity, background, etc.

Thread Information