Instagib servers, NOT FUN lot of AIMBOTERS

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Instagib servers, NOT FUN lot of AIMBOTERS

To Admins UK Instagib Server, UENZ^ from germany, Zwarm form Holland, this guys are anoying using his bots, dont tellme they dont, fuck the game with multiples monsters kills, and fancy shots form his ass. i request ban for this players. please guys add with me in this request if you has been in this games with this players.

If this is part of benefits of admins (using bot) in this servers, we remind you, we donate to this servers works and the fun its for all players and members of UK.

Obvusly when we decide vote to kick they quits!!, ans return with another name, and skin, i dont know with the same sign, so, thanks for attend this soon as posible.

Kind Regards.

Uenz is not a botter... he is a pain with is nice Aim but he is not a botter... I dont know who you are or if you are a noob or not (nothing wrong against noobs), but most of the time these "Pro" players get a lot of kills not only because they have nice Aim but because they can read the game really and I mean really well. They anticipate where you are going and position themselves accordingly even if they didn't saw you before. Its called game experience

Stop crying because people are better than you.

If you played a mod like siege for ages you would have never seen players as good as this.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    Uenz is not a botter... he is a pain with is nice Aim but he is not a botter... I dont know who you are or if you are a noob or not (nothing wrong against noobs), but most of the time these "Pro" players get a lot of kills not only because they have nice Aim but because they can read the game really and I mean really well. They anticipate where you are going and position themselves accordingly even if they didn't saw you before. Its called game experience
    Its you opinnion i respect that. this post its no for fans of uenz^, maybe hes not uenz^, i request check the security holes or do something to be really sure, maybe its a fake player, i have many years since 97, im not pro, im old and rusty. enough old to notice bot players.

Respectfull Regards

Im not a Fan of anyone... and I only spoke on what I see.. if you think Uenz is botting then please dont enter the server when players like Serenity, Apokalips, etc are there or you will have a nervous breakdown...

uenz^ is uenz^ just hide when he is coming and he doesnt neeed to read the whole game he have the game experience in one finger, also shots from his ass are because difference of ping lol
    White Dragons \\'

s u p e r s h o c k r i f l e

uenz is one of fairest players i've ever seen!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11143217_10206518710195987_3064186401274566279_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	2345

Fuckin uenz fuck that guy him and his 50acc triggerbotting. GOD.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-20-2015 at 01:12 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by ramlinux View Post
    i have many years since 97
    UT was released in 1999. Even if you played Unreal 1 (the one before UT), that one was released in 1998.. so yeah.

yeah fuck this guy

Thread Information