User Tag List

Thread: Ban

Ban

Dear administrators,

For a while now ive been playing on the instagib UK server. During two games (duku & control) with the same teams and players everybody was backshooting. So who am I to do it not. However an admin was spectating and banned me for 999 matches. Although everybody during that game had to be banned I wasnt in the mood to start a discussion. I accepted the ban simply because I was backshooting and annoying. The last two/three days I can play again on the server but now im banned agian for 566 matches? Can somebody please tell me why im banned again for so long and what I did wrong -.-

Greetings,

Amaz1ng

should give warning to the players that you backsoothing three strikes would put me to hunt only those who do

Quote Originally Posted by Amaz1ng View Post
    However an admin was spectating and banned me for 999 matches
    I banned you at least a couple of weeks ago for camping the ramp on Control plus backshooting like 99% of the time. I'm also 99% sure I warned you and you ignored it. Your ban was originally for only like 200 matches, but you kept trying to enter the server immediately after and you were even able to run around and continue shooting before NexGen kicked you, which prevented other players from joining who were trying to join, so I increased it to 500. And then you joined yet again, so I increased it to 999. Your ban should have definitely been lifted by now though. I bet what happened was when I restored the server config from last week's backup, it restored the bans from that time as well. So I'll go through the ban list now and check. You should be able to play afterwards.

In the future though, when multiple people start calling you "Lamaz1ng", you might want to reconsider your playstyle. And the "everyone else was doing it" excuse is just a recipe for disaster. You seem like a pretty good player overall so try to set a good example instead.

Sad for an ex RNGay, aren t you PremiumTMS ?
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    premiumtms is his brother he is "master or amazing" both from rng

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    premiumtms is his brother he is "master or amazing" both from rng
    Still a RNGay
    Blond's copyrighted

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Sad for an ex RNGay, aren t you PremiumTMS ?
    What's sad about it? I was so annoyed of the fact that they kept doing it so I started aswell. I do apologize for the annoying behaviour afterwards TimTim, also I can't remember you warning me but that's on me. The ban was deservedly.
    |uK|B|aZe// is right, I am Master and played with/for RNG and KWR in the old days

btw: There is only one player who keeps calling me "Lamaz1ng" and that's a Canadian player called Snapshot, he has something against me from the beginning :P

Maybe he just saw your play style right from the beginning

guy it lame as fuck

Thread Information