User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: h4x newnet

h4x newnet

Sorry for creating a topic, I can't send PMs I dont know why o.O

Hi @TimTim , I was waiting for you in unrealadmin but you didn't reply in a long time.. h4x rifle + newnet is working like 90% but there are 2 small bugs left.
    Can you please check the forum? Love you.

I told this guy I'll be rebuilding a new rifle, yet he can't hold the wait. -.- but go on do whatever.

& for PM u have to make couple of post (I don't know what the limit now but participate actively on the forum will open it up..)
    Last edited by Chamberly; 06-09-2015 at 12:43 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Back when I made the rifle for you, I said I would need you around for quick testing/feedback/iteration, but you disappeared. I'm not going to work around your schedule. If you wanted it working 100%, you should have worked around mine. It's obvious the h4x rifle isn't important. If it was, you would have contacted me much more frequently rather than once every few months, and you would have been around when I was actually working on it, like I asked. So please stop bugging me about it. It's not worth the effort for either of us.

My friend, every time you posted a new version of h4x in unrealadmin, I replied in less than a day. I was every day checking if you uploaded a new version just to test and report new bugs. I did it always. I asked you if u wanted to test it in my server, I wanted to be in a Chat with you to make it easier for you. Im asking you to please do this since 2 years ago??.
    You always told me that you were busy, and I know and I respect that and I dont wanted to be annoying for you. I just can't believe you're saying this isn't important for me, I've been telling you this for a long time. Last version was 0_9_15, as always, I reported the few bugs left (chamberly did a few minutes before me so I didn't reply in unrealadmin) and then I waited for days and weeks and you didn't reply anymore. I really need this, I just can't believe you're telling me this

Shortly before I started working on it for you, I told you I would need you around while I worked on it so that we could test and iterate quickly. This way it could be completed within one day, two maximum. I even told you ahead of time when I would be working on it so that you'd be around. I'm not going to waste my time working on something so trivial over a span of a week or more because of having to post on forums and wait 12-24 hours for your reply between each iteration. Sorry but I just don't have time for it. The source is available and I've helped Chamberly properly compile everything so hopefully she can figure out something. If not, like you said, it's 90% complete and from what I can tell, the remaining 10% are just nitpicks. People can get over it.

I swear I was available anytime for you. Ending this in one or two days was THE dream. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you, as I said, I really wanted to be in Chat with you and end this quickly, but I never imagined that you too, I thought you didn't have time for that and that's why I only checked forums. Please dont leave me at the end of this way, I really tried to do my best.. but I swear man, I misunderstood something you said back then.

EDIT: It's just the duck headshot and the bullet spread that needs to be fixed, can you set any hour and I'll be there . I'm sure this takes only a few minutes.
    Last edited by ZeLf; 06-09-2015 at 02:56 PM.

I'll be able to work on it sometime throughout the rest of this week. I'm off Tomorrow and Thursday (from work) to upload some stuff to my server but coding on the new rifle as well.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Nooo dont leave me @TimTim ;,(

Last edited by Jst2blond; 06-13-2015 at 05:43 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information