Hodor

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hodor

Hodor

I understand he put a lot of work into this new siege version with some nice features. One of the drawbacks of public is sometimes the teams get unbalanced when players like Adrian join a team but you either deal with it or leave. Instead, Hodor chose to use admin powers to balance the teams to put Adrian on his team when the balance started swinging against his team.

I pressed him on it after the fact and his ultimatum was to either play or leave. Several of us left at that point.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hodor.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	2388

I am sure Adrian and Ironmaiden will have plenty to add to this.

well
    I dont see any problem if a moderator/admin wanna balance teams. But he must do this at beggining of matches. Is ridiculous get switched after build the base, destroy a lot of enemy defenses, or make nice teles (i had a tele on enemy base in this match)

He could ask me, if i could join his team for balance the game, and probably i would agree (i didnt had any nuke yet). But he just forced me ¬¬
    Of course i gonne to spec, and... I GOT A BAN MESSAGE!!! LOL
    I think he removed the ban shortly thereafter, when i came back, he said something like, the reason was because i rage spec

Everyone can spec any time you want, i just could not join on previous team back...
    wtf? @Higor? if you are stressed and not thinking rationally, please, do not open Nexgen

are you serious.. can i have the demo

Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 06-13-2015 at 08:03 PM.

I'd rather lose 10 games in a row than stand your shit one single game.
    I move Adrian because teams are horribly stacked (CHIMP as my second scorer in the team), I admit I should have done so around 8 minutes earlier after he joined, then he goes spec and types !t so I kick him to get his attention.
    I want to enjoy a Mazon game after months, not gonna let it end in a stacked stomp.

Secondly I don't have to stand you questioning everything I do (Novak).
    I said it: STFU or leave, gave you the choice and you kindly left, thank you for letting me have a good time I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Higor; 06-13-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: clarifying who i'm talking to in second person (Novak)

Do you think i did !t for switch back to red? im not retarded for do this, and you said

"Play a balanced game OR LEAVE"
    nice job, I left

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+
    AdRiaN;92857]Do you think i did !t for switch back to red?
    I thought you did, sorry if it was an unconcious reaction to type !t after !s, I guess it happens < sarcasm.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I thought you did, sorry if it was an unconcious reaction to type !t after !s, I guess it happens < sarcasm.
    Yeah that sounds like a lot of crap to me too. Higor you play the team that is dealt you. There are a lot of times I would like to ban my team mates for being completely unaware of the situation and doing stupid shit but I persevere hoping for a better match up next map.
    -For instance, Scourge shoots a nuke at the FF....we all know another one or more is coming but no one builds a mine to keep those subsequent nukes out and we lose.
    -Or Scourge gets his invis on and has a X-Loc because no one put shields in the doors to keep him out and certainly no mines, so we lose.
    -Or Scourge makes a tele in the water and no one on my team is checking all the entrances often to be sure there is no build up and we lose.
    I could go on and on but when I lose it is almost always because I have a clueless team that runs around like chickens with no heads.

LOL
    That is my story and I am sticking to it. So Higor, stop stacking the teams.
    1S1K

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I'd rather lose 10 games in a row than stand your shit one single game.
    I move Adrian because teams are horribly stacked (CHIMP as my second scorer in the team), I admit I should have done so around 8 minutes earlier after he joined, then he goes spec and types !t so I kick him to get his attention.
    I want to enjoy a Mazon game after months, not gonna let it end in a stacked stomp.

Secondly I don't have to stand you questioning everything I do (Novak).
    I said it: STFU or leave, gave you the choice and you kindly left, thank you for letting me have a good time I really appreciate it.
    Chimp is an excellent player....a very good player...a pretty good player...he has his moments...well he sucks but he tries very hard. LOL
    Hey Mr. Higor, the questions will continue and you will answer them...what do you think you are, a democrat or something?
    Grand Jury is convening and we will see if there should be a trial.
    Stop stacking the teams...that is the computers job!

1S1K

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    So Higor, stop stacking the teams.

I think I'll just start !s'ing out of games instead of balancing teams.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Yeah that sounds like a lot of crap to me too. Higor you play the team that is dealt you. There are a lot of times I would like to ban my team mates for being completely unaware of the situation and doing stupid shit but I persevere hoping for a better match up next map.
    -For instance, Scourge shoots a nuke at the FF....we all know another one or more is coming but no one builds a mine to keep those subsequent nukes out and we lose.
    -Or Scourge gets his invis on and has a X-Loc because no one put shields in the doors to keep him out and certainly no mines, so we lose.
    -Or Scourge makes a tele in the water and no one on my team is checking all the entrances often to be sure there is no build up and we lose.
    I could go on and on but when I lose it is almost always because I have a clueless team that runs around like chickens with no heads.

LOL
    That is my story and I am sticking to it. So Higor, stop stacking the teams.
    1S1K

--- Updated ---

Chimp is an excellent player....a very good player...a pretty good player...he has his moments...well he sucks but he tries very hard. LOL
    Hey Mr. Higor, the questions will continue and you will answer them...what do you think you are, a democrat or something?
    Grand Jury is convening and we will see if there should be a trial.
    Stop stacking the teams...that is the computers job!

1S1K
    lmao

Thread Information