User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Hodor

  1. #11
    Dominating Novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    412
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I'd rather lose 10 games in a row than stand your shit one single game.
    I move Adrian because teams are horribly stacked (CHIMP as my second scorer in the team), I admit I should have done so around 8 minutes earlier after he joined, then he goes spec and types !t so I kick him to get his attention.
    I want to enjoy a Mazon game after months, not gonna let it end in a stacked stomp.

    Secondly I don't have to stand you questioning everything I do (Novak).
    I said it: STFU or leave, gave you the choice and you kindly left, thank you for letting me have a good time I really appreciate it.
    That is fine. I mainly wanted to put out there that this occurred and such behavior is a turnoff for myself and other players who patiently understand the limitations of the balancer and that people have their own interpretation of how to do things. If you are OK for myself and others to move on from playing this mod at the expense of you enjoying it, so be it. The lack of accountability in that situation is why I made this post. But, as you say, you don't have to stand for me questioning you on it.

    How the community feels is something I will monitor but such behavior will likely see me moving on from siege in the near future. Thanks for the honest reply.

  2. #12
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,488
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Stop stacking the teams...that is the computers job!
    You don't want the computer to do the job because the team balancer sucks more than letting you play with the same team for the next 15 match and loose → everytime.
    The balancer sucks, not the player. The player can be equalized to play an even game, you can learn much more about this playing pugs (very different than how we play fraggednation if you notice or not, fraggednation let the team stack and let them win, compare HPS vs LAGG as they do it 2x or more in a row... there is the exploit advantage on stacking a team to win on FN and it was never brought up before. I haven't played with my team lately cuz the stack is just very discouraging anyway lol but also my work taking my time so that is the main reason.) so check out the pug on #Siege and u'll see it's a big game changer.

    My view on adrian on any team is just bleak. He can blow up any core even from a weak team. Since I don't see any F1 to see the players, I have nothing to say so I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 06-14-2015 at 02:14 AM.


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

  3. #13
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,525
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    There are a lot of times I would like to ban my team mates for being completely unaware of the situation and doing stupid shit but I persevere hoping for a better match up next map.
    -For instance, Scourge shoots a nuke at the FF....we all know another one or more is coming but no one builds a mine to keep those subsequent nukes out and we lose.
    -Or Scourge gets his invis on and has a X-Loc because no one put shields in the doors to keep him out and certainly no mines, so we lose.
    -Or Scourge makes a tele in the water and no one on my team is checking all the entrances often to be sure there is no build up and we lose.
    I could go on and on but when I lose it is almost always because I have a clueless team that runs around like chickens with no heads.
    Lol It's public. You have to do shit yourself , make mines yourself , get attacking teles in enemy's base and nuke them yourself unless you have a really good coordinating team (teamspeak).



  4. #14
    Rampage Cella_V2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    275
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    I want to enjoy a Mazon game after months, not gonna let it end in a stacked stomp.
    Thats how I feel about every simplex game ur in. I either have to deal with 50 sps on top of simplex or getting dnuked countless amount of times, or both ofcourse. But in my opinion siege has been turning in a way thats just less enjoyable for offensive players in general. Mainly cause no one has the balls to actually play primarily offense. Result of this is 3000 mines on a map that turns into overtime nevertheless.

  5. #15
    Rampage SogeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    was expecting to see 40 replies with the word Hodor, this thread is a disappointment to world of expectations the word Hodor has set for me.
    You Sir get a very strong Dislike from me...good day.


  6. #16
    Moderator TimTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,804
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SogeKing View Post
    Hodor
    Hodor.

  7. #17
    Whicked Sick |uK|Rays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Hodor?

  8. #18
    Godlike Shiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    in your heart ❤
    Posts
    867
    Country:
    #HODOR.
    Never Lucky.

  9. #19
    Killing Spree Stormy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    241
    Country:
    Hogor. 1S1K

  10. #20
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,616
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Hodor.
    HODOR.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •