User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    You can see my original placement (far right pic) and then BDM removing it (center pic) and replacing it 5 ft to the left....He removed it again after I rebuilt it. The distance was close enough so both SCs supported each other. Mine blocked the stairs, his did not. I would have continued to block stairs with platforms or containers and then added a FF if allowed. We were nuked three times from the stairs so I was rushing to block it off when BDM started his crap.

Attachment 2400Attachment 2401Attachment 2402
    They leeched the shit out of yours just like they were leeching of his build

1shot's SC is leechable from the stairs, BDM's SC is leechable from the lower level.
    To be honest no SC is good in there in 10v10, you have to put your defenses directly on the lower level, but that takes some time to setup.

I already applied a 125 game ban (he was rebuilding, otherwise it would have been higher).
    Hopefully he'll get the message.

PS: "My location"
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    They leeched the shit out of yours just like they were leeching of his build
    Lol, u completely missed the point.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    1shot's SC is leechable from the stairs, BDM's SC is leechable from the lower level.
    To be honest no SC is good in there in 10v10, you have to put your defenses directly on the lower level, but that takes some time to setup.

I already applied a 125 game ban (he was rebuilding, otherwise it would have been higher).
    Hopefully he'll get the message.

PS: "My location"
    My objective was to block the opening from nukes after having gotten hit by 3 prior. The leech issue is no issue once it is all built and mines are laid.

Good to see the ban. Sometimes in pub you have to give a small leech to make stronger defense of multiple entries against waves of nukers. The main point is Billion didn't ask to remove anyway. Maybe he will start an account here to defend himself.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Shitter builds all of them. Watch and learn how to build good on bluevember from the true master

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Shitter builds all of them. Watch and learn how to build good on bluevember from the true master
    listen guys this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ has never made a mine in the history of siege.
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 06-20-2015 at 08:58 AM.

In the game your point was that his was "more leechable". Mines are crap, teams always get to and leech off them regardless.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Good to see the ban. Sometimes in pub you have to give a small leech to make stronger defense of multiple entries against waves of nukers. The main point is Billion didn't ask to remove anyway. Maybe he will start an account here to defend himself.
    If I remember correctly he did ask him to move it several times, asking and telling him to move it to the left, 1shot didnt say a thing until he removed it. Thats what I remember anways

--- Updated ---

When is the true master going to show us? He's almost never on the server!

Watch and learn how to build good on bluevember from the true master
    Blaze trying to be Kanye West

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Na man kanye west aint got shit on me.

Anyway idk when or if I will be as active as I once was but I can promise asskickings for all every other odd day when im not out enjoying the new superbike I just bought or playing football

And kenneth I do make mines I just dont do it often as other mine spammers simply because killing the enemy is more effective before they even reach your base

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    In the game your point was that his was "more leechable". Mines are crap, teams always get to and leech off them regardless.

--- Updated ---

If I remember correctly he did ask him to move it several times, asking and telling him to move it to the left, 1shot didnt say a thing until he removed it. Thats what I remember anways

--- Updated ---

When is the true master going to show us? He's almost never on the server!
    -No, I never mentioned leech except in response to BDM's stupid comment that my SC was leech....as if his wasn't. He was making excuses.
    -No, he did not ask, he "commanded" twice that I remove it! Not sure who died and made him King of siege. I tend to ignore people who want to be boss of me. -- -My build was sound and rules state you do not remove other's builds unless they are obviously stupid builds and leech. Mine was neither.
    -BTW, I was in the game longer than BDM who decided to "take over" and get pushy.
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 06-20-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Thread Information