SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 39

User Tag List

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I wouldn't mind. While I love getting some RU at mid sometimes, several of the other gadgets cause issues:

1.) Ape causes most to camp in base, run to SHP or beg for rep and spam the shit out of any offense.

2.) Insta killed to many double nukes mid air by guys camping on bathroom cabinets etc.

3.) Flame gets passed on many times and if a noob picks it up and tries his luck he'll drop it to somebody who sets the entire base 10 times on fire.

The rubber, metal, shrinker, spy suits are fun tho and need skill to be used properly.

Actually I'd love to play an older versions of Siege again... just for fun and for a short time.
    I think most mid spawns are great in games, but it has become a disaster with mid camping and it times way too much.

@SAM we should really change midspawn timing to random, spawning every minute is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Wait 5 minutes for item, EMP spawns, Kate_Bush picks it up and dies.
    No, not changing timers.
    240/60 = 4 ≠ 5 Min. Kate could pick up EMP and get killed even more frequently if we keep it at 1 Min. Somehow that didn’t make sense or I'm missing your point.

If up to 4 min is an issue, make it between 60 and 120 seconds or even 45 to 75, which would be in average still every minute.

Timing mid is really annoying. What you guys do? Use a timer App on your phone? Are we playing chess?

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    240/60 = 4 ≠ 5 Min. Kate could pick up EMP and get killed even more frequently if we keep it at 1 Min. Somehow that didn’t make sense or I'm missing your point.

If up to 4 min is an issue, make it between 60 and 120 seconds or even 45 to 75, which would be in average still every minute.

Timing mid is really annoying. What you guys do? Use a timer App on your phone? Are we playing chess?
    First mid spawn is always 75.43 and then it spawns 1 minute later (´seconds are different)
    People timing it

I don't time the mid spawn at all. I just happen to be lucky to get there or seen it spawn. Now what about the crazy one.... instead of spawning at the mid, spawn anywhere in the map in extreme randomness? LOL.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

What needs to happen (like for 2 months already) is we all get to see the pub profile's INI file and properly correct it. @MiniSam, you can do it too... it's either pub.ini or SiegePub.ini
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Building: Item snatcher
    Cost: 1500 RU
    Description: When built, rather than the player picking up the item getting it, the item is captured, transported back to base, and available for pickup from the building. Pickups are stored sequentially, with upgrades carrying more items.
    Purpose: Trolling; preventing Kate*Bush from stealing your items

EDIT:

Building: Holomine
    Cost: 500, upgrades 100
    Description: The holomine looks like a midspawn item (when built on mid or midspawn areas) or dropped weapon (everywhere else). However, it functions like a mine and deals analogous damage. The difference is only visible with a flicker of the item once every few seconds, with flickers less frequent at high levels.
    Last edited by Scourge; 09-17-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Red - Happens when someone spawn kills. Locks out passive RU gained from the core.
    Green - what you've gained since your last time actively gaining RU.
    Cyan - Happens when a teammate surpasses their RU limit; half of the extra becomes faster-earned passive RU for the team.
    (H edit) Cyan - All the cyan RU is passed to the remaining players via passive RU. Building removal excedent, ownerless mine rewards, leaving player's RU, part of kill bounties go here for redistribution.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I understand its purpose now, but I don't understand why it was necessary to implement when there have been much more game related issues that needed addressing, like the minigun nerf. I am not the only one who does not see the point of over the top additions like this.

PUG is dead and public is dwindling.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 09-18-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post

I understand its purpose now, but I don't understand why it was necessary to implement when there have been much more game related issues that needed addressing, like the minigun nerf. I am not the only one who does not see the point of over the top additions like this.

We have new pug server now, just waiting for a pug bot to happen and im sure some of us will still go on pugging

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post

@Higor Is anything in the cards for the minigun, or is it that you just like it the way it is? I don't care either way but I am wondering why something that's been hounded about for years never seems to get a reply.

Keep Minigun but put rockets back to where they used to be

Thread Information