SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 41

User Tag List

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    All we ever asked was to put the stock minigun back because thats how pugs and pubs were played before but no If we like it and majority doesn't then it definitely means it will stay. smh.

At these heights, compare:
    - LC Minigun firing at TIW rates.
    - Prediction assisted minigun firing at +15% of TIW rates (65tr).
    Ppl with less than 100 ping will still be as deadly.
    Ppl with less than 50 ping will absolutely destroy you.
    You may screw over the rest of the players, effectively denying the original purpose of LCWeapons.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

its pretty clear you don't know how the minigun was before iron.... or how it was "used to be"
    bluegun is also a fucked up gun. you have players like higor killing you in 2 sec 150/150
    and you have players like me how needs to shoot 100ammo before the guy dies and 60% of the shots not going through. what a shit gun.
    feels like rockets you hit the guy in the face and no damage.

Yeah, I remember ACF and Deepack minigunning me across the map in Bathrooms back then, they had 25 ping.
    LCWeapons only leveled the ground

I think I see what people bitching about the minigun are getting at. In public, the minigun APPEARS to work like stock, except it's ZP, so it's as though you were using it in a single-player match. Contrast this with pug - The last time I played an inny, the minigun's spread was so wide as to be completely and utterly worthless.

So, @Banny, @skaarj_dulog, what exactly bothers you about the (as @Higor said, basically stock just ZP) minigun? Is it the:

- Rate of fire?
    - Width of spread? (wider means can hit more, but means chance of hitting a specific target in spread is lower)
    - DPS? (Not quite the same - does it shoot too many bullets, or does it do too much damage per bullet?)

If anything, I think the minigun is about right against players and underpowered against buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    its pretty clear you don't know how the minigun was before iron.... or how it was "used to be"
    bluegun is also a fucked up gun. you have players like higor killing you in 2 sec 150/150
    and you have players like me how needs to shoot 100ammo before the guy dies and 60% of the shots not going through. what a shit gun.
    feels like rockets you hit the guy in the face and no damage.
    Well I never used MiniGun back in the day and even these days I might use it once a day if I see somebody with very low HP on distance. That flashing gives me headache. You all might very well be right that the current MiniGun is overpowered. All I'm saying is that I don't get overly killed by MiniGun. If I was asked about weapon adjustments I'd say sniper is (my/the) issue. Anyways... people asked for feedback and this is mine... I'm only one voice out of many.

PS: We just had a massive game and Florencia was defending the shit with blue guns. Took me out several times with nukes in 1 maybe 2 seconds. Made new tele on the other side.. couple nukes past her.. game over. There's always a way around…

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I might use it once a day if I see somebody with very low HP
    Yeah also what the hell is that? Why the hell enemy team can see your HP, isn't that stupid?

@Scourge 1 or 3. One of this should be lowered, but since is "minigun" Then DPS

It just stupid when player with 0 aim and 0 prediction (you know who i'm talking about), gets tons of kill with minigun...all you need is to come close crouch and u got kill

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    I have a feeling that people rather complain about certain weapons they can't compete with. Somebody bad with sniper will tend to say it's over-powered or people are even using mods / bots. People getting taken out many times by MiniGun might hate that somebody without good aim can compete or even eliminate a good sniper...
    This.
    Remember proverb: "All is fish that comes to his net"
    (ru: доброму вору все впору) ,
    and even more forthright: "A bad workman blames his tools"
    (ru: Плохому танцору яйца мешают)
    Last edited by Igor; 09-21-2016 at 09:15 AM.

You don't know anything about Ut if you think minigun is ok,just go to some nw server and try to kill anyone with minigun from 100 health,you'll see what happens.

Back before I even had internet I used to play UT in LANs and against bots, and the minigun is 'that' strong.
    The only thing holding back the minigun in NW is the ammo count, you usually have 70 or 120 so you get to mow down two ppl with it at most.
    That's why the pulse gun is a better choice... except in Siege where you start right off with 200 ammo (not shared with enforcer).

But apparently collective memory loss is a case here, as ppl appears to forget the massive balance changes NN did to NW servers... or maybe some joined UT last year?
    Feel free to consider this an insult.

Thread Information