SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 38

User Tag List

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    It's never wasted, look at the cyan RU counter.
    Again, what comes around goes around.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

What is the purpose of all the colour RU, like the red type that freezes RU. I am just curious why they are even needed when there are plenty of other things that could have been made by now.

and/or

Have you thought about new models/effects? Visuals have hardly changed since I started playing siege and would be nice to see something visually change. Like the Nuke launcher for example, its the most powerful weapon but looks like a hot dog with no bun. .......... or it can possibly be mistaken for a cheap vibrator.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    What is the purpose of all the colour RU, like the red type that freezes RU. I am just curious why they are even needed when there are plenty of other things that could have been made by now.
    Red - Happens when someone spawn kills. Locks out passive RU gained from the core.
    Green - what you've gained since your last time actively gaining RU.
    Cyan - Happens when a teammate surpasses their RU limit; half of the extra becomes faster-earned passive RU for the team.
    (H edit) Cyan - All the cyan RU is passed to the remaining players via passive RU. Building removal excedent, ownerless mine rewards, leaving player's RU, part of kill bounties go here for redistribution.
    Last edited by Higor; 09-14-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post

I upgraded it to around 4 i think.. 0 ru, but got 1200 midspawn, asked for upgrades, by that time sup was 5 (it was 4 when i exited), and i got the upgrades and just as i was about to make the SS, my sup was removed by someone else, wasting 900 ru.
    But then your ru goes to all in your team, so it's not a waste really

I cant believe you guys are considering buffing amp, not even without a higher ru cost, its gonna make it way too strong if its not gonna be a higer ru cost. Also I feel like at this point superjetpack has come to an abuse where ppl make it even in close maps, in maps like clarion ultimate its almost impossible to kill someone with it, and they can have it for sooo much time for only 1500 ru, which i feel should be more at this point but whatever

also jet+speed=op

Mid gadgets should spawn randomly between 90 and 240 seconds because timing mid is still trophy collecting / mid camping killerspeed style and against the rules IMO.

Just a matter of time until most do it and wait for shit to pop up sitting likes apes around a camp fire.

Wait 5 minutes for item, EMP spawns, Kate_Bush picks it up and dies.
    No, not changing timers.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Mid gadgets should spawn randomly between 90 and 240 seconds because timing mid is still trophy collecting / mid camping killerspeed style and against the rules IMO.

Just a matter of time until most do it and wait for shit to pop up sitting likes apes around a camp fire.

I say lets remove all mid spawn for a time being.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I say lets remove all mid spawn for a time being.
    I wouldn't mind. While I love getting some RU at mid sometimes, several of the other gadgets cause issues:

1.) Ape causes most to camp in base, run to SHP or beg for rep and spam the shit out of any offense.

2.) Insta killed to many double nukes mid air by guys camping on bathroom cabinets etc.

3.) Flame gets passed on many times and if a noob picks it up and tries his luck he'll drop it to somebody who sets the entire base 10 times on fire.

The rubber, metal, shrinker, spy suits are fun tho and need skill to be used properly.

Actually I'd love to play an older versions of Siege again... just for fun and for a short time.

Thread Information